[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a little advice I'm 19 I've saved up a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I need a little advice I'm 19 I've saved up a good amount of money but I need to get out of my house I'm planning on traveling but I have NO idea where to go does anyone know any good locations relatively cheap and preferably close to beach any help would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>1196239
Why dont you provide some info you fucking faggot

>near to where, where are you living?
>how much money are you willing to spend
>>
>>1196246
This.
For all we know you're a Syrian posting from a bunker with 10$ to his name
>>
>>1196246
>>1196267
Can't we all basically assume at this point that every other poster on 4chan is in a basement somewhere in Ohio?

So I suggest OP takes advantage of the cheap flights from Cincinnati to San Diego and then heads down to Baja California for a little while to kick back and think about what he'd like to do in the coming year or two, set some goals.
>>
>>1196239
sounds like OP should move out, and get an apt since homelife needs "an escape"
a sensible good travel deal can be done if you can truly afford it, just open the sunday paper, your credit card statement website, and find a special that includes airfare and hotel. It's a good safe bet if you are a noob, to also book a cruise, where you basically take a friend for free, with the double occupancy issue.
A city vacay is nice for intellectual types who like to browse interesting museum exhibits, or you can immerse yourself in some literary or movie film locations at the same time. Since you are too young to rent a car easily without military id and great credit/responsibility, you would find a lot of non-city exploring without tours more limiting. Keep that in mind.
>>
First of all op, you should understand that you can't travel peacefully if you have things that held you back in the state, otherwise this is just escapism for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Op here got about 6k saved looking for less of a vacation and more of just traveling around moving from country to country hoping to spend at least a few months thanks for the help :)
>>
>>1196381
Where are you now?
>>
>>1196268
im shitposting from a basement in MD though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.