[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: comino.jpg (170KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
comino.jpg
170KB, 1080x720px
Lets leave and go to Malta
>>
Going there at the beginning of January

How shit will the weather be, will I need a jacket?
>>
>>1194262
probably. i'd say its between 10 and 15c
>>
File: ATK_5309.jpg (454KB, 1145x720px) Image search: [Google]
ATK_5309.jpg
454KB, 1145x720px
I went there last year in May. Weather was good and not too hot, around 25c. Gozo is really comfy.
>>
I'm going on the 12th of January.
St. Paul's Bay.

Never been there before and just decided to go on a whim when I realised I had a bunch of days off in a row for once.
Expecting to do a bit of photography.
>>
>>1195400
is the Azure Window overrated?
>>1196757
same m8, going from 6th-10th since I had a few leftover holidays, also mostly looking to do photography

Where are you planning on going?
>>
>>1196763
This was very spur of the moment and I haven't planned anything properly yet.
I'm thinking I'll get a bike, rent one or buy a used one if I can.
I'll definitely want to go to Mdina and I could easily do that on a bicycle. Other than that I might just do a lot of aimless walking in the towns and along the coast. Take my mind off work and all that.
I don't generally plan my trips very carefully.
>>
I was in Gozo for a week this summer. It really drags on. Most of the houses on that island are owned by Brits who are not necessarily around. Houses will usually be named "Manchester United" and have a plaque like that on. Bit ridiculous. The island is of course stunningly beautiful. We ended up just walking around the coastline. But let me tell you something - the food is fucking dreadful as all of the places cater to drunk British tourists. There's a couple good places in Rabat/Victoria, but that is it.
>>
>>1196763
There isn't that much to see, so you should go, its pretty nice.
>>
Go to St.Julians and go clubbing there, the nightlife there is awsome;)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.