[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American who would like to visit Montreal early in the new year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1469584025675.png (511KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
1469584025675.png
511KB, 597x593px
American who would like to visit Montreal early in the new year. One of the things I'm hoping to do while there is smoke legal pot. How lax are the doctors who prescribe it for medicinal reasons? How easy is it to get a "med card?" Can this be done in a matter of hour(s)?
>>
Oh, sorry, Montreal as in Canada.
>>
>>1194172
Pot isn't legal here yet.
It will be legal only next may or something.

About obtaining legal medicinal weed, in a matter of hours or even a few days, forget about it, won't happen
>>
>>1194179
really? damn, ok. appreciate the heads up.

i guess i got all excited when i heard about this dispensary company "Cannabis Culture" up there declaring they'd start selling recreational to anybody thus defying your laws. I figured your federal government wouldn't intervene but... only a day after they opened a few shops for this in Montreal, all of the staff was arrested, lol
>>
>>1194182
Yeah, there were crazy line-ups when they opened, but police shut em down like 2 days after
>>
>>1194172
>One of the things I'm hoping to do while there is smoke legal pot

Why not go to the states that already legalized it?
>>
>>1194184
well like, i live in New Hampshire and it's only a few hours' drive to Montreal. Massachusetts is completely legal now but dispensaries have not opened yet for recreational purchase and I honestly only trust sources like that; not off the street. So, you know, I figured I could go to Canada. What a dumb asshole I am for making such immense assumptions lol.
>>
>>1194185
There are dispensaries in Montreal that are open and sell it even though it's illegal.

One of them was run by Marc Emery and I think it got raided. I don't know why they thought they could open a recreational dispensary in the open and not get in trouble.

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/dispensaries-selling-recreational-weed-to-open-in-montreal/

Maybe you could find one up there, but it's still illegal now. As far as I know, British Columbia is the much better place for drugs.
>>
>>1194187
Alrighty. Appreciate. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>1194172
Not gonna happen.
Hell I'm a Canadian citizen and I probably won't even have a doctor in the next three years.
>>
>>1194193
damn, really??? I thought you guys had that new Trudeau guy who's all "Anybody can do whatever they want! Yaaaaaay!" Welp, sorry to hear.
>>
>>1194196
Trudeau and his useless government is a prime example of big talker small doer.
>>
in canada it really depends on the city, I know it's easy in Vancouver and Toronto

what happens is it's not legal, but it isn't necessarily illegal ether

dispensaries are usually doing it under the guise of medicinal purposes, problem for you is every one I've been to keeps a record of your health card and you're not canadian so you don't have one

most places don't have a dr. on site, usually you skype a doctor and say that you have sleep or anxiety issues, only real question they have is if you use other medications and have had bad experiences high

if it wasn't for the time of of year, I'd say check out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tam-Tams
to smoke up

can't find much for dispensaries in montreal online, might be a language issue

>>1194196
it's canada, there's no free market, just a few organized cartels that control the distribution of stuff, they're already in place for most animal food products, banking and telecommunications, there's going to be a similar allowed group of weed producers
>>
>>1194210
ok good deal appreciate this info very much from you as well, Anon.
>>
>>1194172
You'd be better off going to Vancouver or Toronto. In both those cities you've got doctors who wil give you a Skype "consultation" for 15 minutes and then give you a dispensary card. It's not technically legal, but they operate widely. As far as I know, Montreal isn't open like that, you can find weed everywhere if you have friends there, but there aren't many places that will just sell it to you without an actual doctor prescription.
>>
Why would you bother about legality? Cops literally don't give a fuck if you smoke.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.