[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ホームレスツーリスト

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1478211169964.jpg (478KB, 1280x1844px) Image search: [Google]
1478211169964.jpg
478KB, 1280x1844px
I might be a few days away from becoming homeless (and pretty much broke) as a tourist in Tokyo. My flight is in late February and I can't change it. Any advice?

日本語でのアドバイスも大歓迎です
>>
>>1194067
Is there an interesting storytime to it or are you just a retard with no spending control who blew all his money on dakimakura covers?
>>
>>1194073
>are you a fucking idiot?

Yes, I trusted the wrong person. They turned out to be a complete fucking psychopath.

>>1194073
>option 1
>get your parents to loan you some money via wire transfer

Whatever they can loan me is probably not sufficient for me to survive on my own.

>option 2
>pick up an illegal teaching/tutoring job for around 2.5k yen per hour to make ends meet

If you mean eikaiwa, I can barely speak English myself. And I don't speak any other languages in popular demand.

>>1194085
I might share the story when I'm less tired.
>>
>>1194086
Sucking dick has minimal skill requirements and pays well.

Other than that, you could try asking your embassy for help. They do give out loans to people with money problems, but I'm not sure they'll be keen on funding your stay as opposed to buying tickets for the very next flight.
Last minute WWOFing maybe, if it's even doable?
>>
>>1194088
WWOFing is probably the best idea. Also try emergency couch forums on Couch surfers maybe someone could let you stay for some days while you figure things out.
>>
>>1194067
Get in touch with your nations embassy and see what they can do for you?
>>
>>1194088
>>1194091
Yeah, I think I should contact the embassy too. It's close, so I can afford the trip. They probably know more about Tokyo than I do.
I kinda want to stay until around mid-January even if it means spending a few days wandering then sleeping at a manga cafe. Not sure what I would do with my huge suitcases though. I generally don't get cold and I've gone without food for weeks in the past. That was depression though, not lack of access to food.

>>1194090
Not sure I could arrange WWOF and I'm probably not fit enough to handle it right now.
>>
Just get a flight ticket back home FFS. Ask your parents to buy you one. Or at least to a cheaper country.
>>
>>1194095
You can get a capsule close to a yamanote station for about 2000 yen. Manga kissa isn´t really worth it since a locker out in the city will run you ~500, on top of being a pain in the ass.
For food, Lawson 100 can stuff you relatively cheap, as can supermarkets.
So, what about that story?
>>
>>1194104
My eyes are brown I guess. Maybe they'll ban brown eyes and everyone will be anime.

>>1194107
I'm terrible at English, staying put is probably the least stressful option.

>>1194112
2000 yen... might be doable. I'll have to consider that.

I need some shuteye, I'll share the story a little later. It's not very interesting anyway.
>>
>>1194128
What does you sucking at English has to do with getting a ticket back home?
Your parents speak only English? Do you live in an English speaking country?
>>
>>1194067
J o i n T h e J a k u z a
>>
>>1194136
See >>1194107
>Or at least to a cheaper country.

Cheaper countries around here wouldn't speak Japanese, and it's not like tickets are cheap. Then I'd still have to deal with the issue of getting a ticket back home.

Too tired to write out the whole thing again, so enjoy this >>>/int/68725890

The current situation is him sleeping 17 hours a day and accusing me of ruining his "normal sleep schedule" of sleeping half the fucking day away. He's completely impossible to read, I think his parents forgot to parent him so he grew up with his cat or something. The floor is covered with manga he's not currently reading, books he's not currently reading, an empty bottle he's not using (there's only one because I threw out the rest, I've been in sole charge of taking the trash out for the past 3 weeks too), cables and video game controllers, dr pepper cans etc. I can't even vacuum because he won't move any of his shit, there's hair and dust everywhere.

I have never known anyone like this, and this has exceeded my worst expectations. I should have figured out something was very wrong when he sent me out to get food for him when I was sick. He said I was being "selfish" for not going to the supermarket to get him food (he wanted to sleep an extra hour or two or three or ten). I blacked out and walked into traffic on my way to the supermarket by the way. The driver wasn't happy about that.
>>
>>1194389
lmao holy fuck
amazing
you roomed with an autist
what is you country of origin?
>>
File: 1477427620909.jpg (51KB, 602x803px) Image search: [Google]
1477427620909.jpg
51KB, 602x803px
>>1194397
>what is you country of origin?

Can't share that, you never know.

>you roomed with an autist

I explained the situation to an online acquaintance and he said the same thing.
>>
desu OP you sound kind of autistic too. there's literally no way to tough it out until february? how do you have no money? what the hell is even going on?

Honestly, how are we supposed to help you with such a shitty picture of your current life?
>>
>>1194402
>Can't share that
Wat.

Are you a girl by the way? I hope he didn't fly you out there to bang him.
>>
>>1194389
Eh, it's just an autistic manchild. Annoying, sure, but I feel like you're overdramatizing. Getting rid of him is not really worth the hassle if you're that broke.
Also I fail to see anything wrong with your english.
>>
File: 1474764907311.png (884KB, 1439x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1474764907311.png
884KB, 1439x1398px
>>1194403
>how do you have no money?

There is no money, so I have no money. My third world tier money won't cut it here.

>how are we supposed to help you with such a shitty picture of your current life

It's not like I want to have fun, I just need to stay alive for a while. I've given up on this being any fun for me.

>>1194404
I'm not a grill, not sure he'd want to bang a girl older than 12 anyway.

>>1194405
>Getting rid of him is not really worth the hassle if you're that broke.

The other day I told him he doesn't need to sleep 20 hours a day and that he should stay up until tomorrow night to fix his sleep schedule. He had woken up at 5pm on that day, so what did he do? He stayed up all night playing video games very loudly and keeping me up in the process. He kept bitching the whole time and said things like "I wish I was an elementary school student again so I could go to bed at a normal time and wake up at a normal time" (note: that means sleeping from 10pm to 11am, because kids sleep all the time in his fantasy world). He fell asleep at 9am, lying on the floor, with his right foot on a dirty plate that had been sitting there for half a day. He's impossible to predict and he might ask me to get out at a moment's notice. We're supposed to move to another airbnb in early January, and that will make things even more unstable. I still don't know the new place's address because he never tells me anything. I don't even know the wi-fi password. In any case, I don't think I can take this much longer. I'd rather starve desu. Fuck. I'm going to the embassy before we move to the new place, if that's even happening.

>Also I fail to see anything wrong with your english.

I'm fairly confident in my writing skills but I can't speak it for shit. I will have to work on that when I'm back home.
>>
Please no one help OP. He got himself into a mess and is too much of an idiot to figure out things for himself. Instead he wants the sympathy of random people because the dude housing him and paying his rent is autistic.

How about next time you fly to a foreign country, you figure out beforehand if the person you'll be living with is, ya know, someone you want to live with and not someone you'll bitch about on an internet forum.

If you're doing nothing, how do you have any right to get mad at him for doing nothing, let alone paying your bills? Fucking freeloader
>>
File: MEME.jpg (66KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
MEME.jpg
66KB, 477x324px
>>1194418
>Please no one help OP.

The queen of /trv/ in my thread? Pardon my insolence, m'lady.

>Instead he wants the sympathy of random people because the dude housing him and paying his rent is autistic.

I could cover my basic needs just fine back home, I didn't need free shelter in a foreign country. If you think I'm fishing for 4chan sympathy (I think they call it gold where you came from) when I have to worry about my current situation, you might be just as autistic as my roommate.

>How about next time you fly to a foreign country, you figure out beforehand if the person you'll be living with is, ya know, someone you want to live with and not someone you'll bitch about on an <<<internet forum>>>

I only agreed to this because he didn't come across as insane from our online interactions. I guess I should never engage anyone just in case they might be insane autists. Who needs a family/friends/a career, huh?

Or maybe I should have literally come out and asked him "Are you planning to be a disgusting waste of human DNA for the entirety of our stay? Please answer with a yes or a no".

>If you're doing nothing, how do you have any right to get mad at him for doing nothing, let alone paying your bills? Fucking freeloader

What do you want me to do exactly? What would "something" be?
>>
>>1194422
>reddit this reddit that
Why don't you call him a "cuck" while you're at it?

Fucking seriously, reddit accusations have been devalued to the point they have zero meaning left beyond "fuck you faggot".
>>
>>1194424
Nothing wrong with calling redditposting redditposting.
>>
>>1194418

Right? You got an all expense trip to NEET it up in Tokyo, and you're complaining that the dude that's bankrolling you (or his family, w/e) is messy? I'm sure that guy sucks ass to live with, sounds gross. But you are delusional if you think being homeless abroad is a smart decision because you can't manage your OCD enough to look past a mess slob for another month or two until your flight. Just spend some time outside if this person bothers you so much. People live with bad roommates in college all the time, it's part of life and growing up. You suck it up for a little while, or if you have the luxury to, you move. I'm sure it's not super great for him living with an ungrateful pissbaby like you too.

And the whole your ethnicity being a secret thing, and playing coy to people trying to help you is weird and makes you seem a touch off too.
>>
>>1194439
>You got an all expense trip to NEET it up in Tokyo

You seem to be under the impression that living in Tokyo of all places with almost no money to your name is fun? My job didn't pay much but I had to quit it for this shit.

>But you are delusional if you think being homeless abroad is a smart decision because you can't manage your OCD enough to look past a mess slob for another month or two until your flight.

I think a manga kissa would be infinitely more hygienic at this point. Also you seem to be under the impression the matter is entirely in my own hands.

>Just spend some time outside if this person bothers you so much.

I don't get sick easily but even I would get sick if I had to spend hours upon hours sitting on a park bench. And I'd still have to come back to the dump and sleep on the bed where he sat with his filthy snot-jeans. I should probably call the landlord and ask him to burn this place to the ground once we're out.

>People live with bad roommates in college all the time, it's part of life and growing up. You suck it up for a little while, or if you have the luxury to, you move.

People live with bad roommates in college suck it up because they're going to college. There's no win-lose here, it's just lose-lose.

>I'm sure it's not super great for him living with an ungrateful pissbaby like you too.

Yes, I should be grateful for having to do all the chores (those that can be done without annoying him), and doing his grocery shopping, and having to put up with him commenting on girls that haven't even reached school age. Then going nowhere and doing nothing, unless he *feels* like it... then it will be some otaku shit because apparently that's the only thing Tokyo exists for.

>And the whole your ethnicity being a secret thing

You want to know my ethnicity for what reason exactly?

The baby woke up a few minutes ago and now I have to go buy him his num-num. Later.
>>
>>1194447
Lmao this sounds like something Kafka would write in 2016. Just go back to Africa you spoiled little cunt, and be happy you don't need to suck his dick. If you don't have any money you can't stay.
>>
>>1194424
He got offended I called him out so he resorted to ad hominem. If you say someone is from Reddit, it somehow justifies their childish behavior. No reason to respond to him. He's on a mission and when he got called out, he didn't know what to do other than get upset.
>>
christ OP yous a bitch
you sound as autistic as your roomate with your "hidden" nationality
so the dude's weird just do shit in the biggest city in the world. gaigen smash the subway and shoplift your food. or just jump of a building instead of complaining on 4chan.
couchsurf or wwoof or monastery if you need to sleep jesus fuck.
anouther idea: don't take shit from this dude. beat his ass, report him for cp
christ dude "don't judge" when it comes to pedos is a step over the line. you help them, not just stay passive you pedo enabler
JESUS FUCK
>>
>>1194447
>My job didn't pay much but I had to quit it for this shit

You didn't HAVE to do anything. You decided to quit because you thought having someone pay for your stay in Japan looked like a good option. Now that you are stuck in the mess you got yourself into, you're trying to blame someone else and gain sympathy/advice from an image board.

>Also you seem to be under the impression the matter is entirely in my own hands.

So he's kicking you out then? That's a good thing considering how much you loathe his behavior. You seem to blame a lot of people for things yet this is all your doing. Maybe you should have planned this out properly.

>I don't get sick easily but even I would get sick if I had to spend hours upon hours sitting on a park bench

I forgot that all Tokyo has to offer are park benches. Don't even give me the excuse "bu-but everything costs money!" How about you take a nice walk down a neighborhood you've never been to before and window shop? Observe the culture and people around you since you seen keen on how other people live their lives.

>People live with bad roommates in college suck it up because they're going to college

And they have to pay for room and board. You're freeloading and living there for free. How do you even have the balls to complain at this point?

>Yes, I should be grateful for having to do all the chores (those that can be done without annoying him), and doing his grocery shopping, and having to put up with him commenting on girls that haven't even reached school age. Then going nowhere and doing nothing, unless he *feels* like it... then it will be some otaku shit because apparently that's the only thing Tokyo exists for.

Of course you should, nigger. You're living there rent free. How fucking entitled are you?

>You want to know my ethnicity for what reason exactly?

Personally, I don't give a shit, but it's weird you keep dodging the question in both threads. You think someone is going to track you down somehow?
>>
I'm back, the baby is currently devouring his bento, chewing with his mouth open and making bizarre rhinal sounds while swallowing it unchewed.

>>1194457
>>1194462
Do you have an actual reason for defending the baby or are you going to keep ledditing up the place?

>>1194463
>gaigen smash the subway and shoplift your food.

Yes, breaking the law sounds like a wonderful idea.

>or just jump of a building instead of complaining on 4chan.

I made this thread to ask for advice, people wanted the story.

>beat his ass

Sounds illegal.

>report him for cp

"Loli" is legal here, and I'm not sure I want to send him to jail yet.

>christ dude "don't judge" when it comes to pedos is a step over the line. you help them, not just stay passive you pedo enabler

He said this is his "life choice" and that he won't change his mind. He's proud about his pedophilia. His parents sent him to shrinks for other reasons but he didn't want the pills. I think he should have taken the meds, since he can't possibly get any worse than this. His parents might even be glad they got to dump him on me for a while.

Also, my "acceptance" of his inclinations was before I saw him eyeing up little girls in real life. It's making it much harder to believe he understands the difference between a drawing and a real little girl.

>>1194464
Are you the same guy that got banned earlier? "Nigger" this, "nigger" that. My roommate also seems to really hate "nigs" as he likes to call them. Koreans too. Other tourists too. Or people he assumes to be tourists. And the Chinese. And the Taiwanese. And the British. And the French. And the Germans? I'm not sure about that last one. Maybe he just hates Germany but not the Germans themselves. Hard to keep track of it all.
>>
>>1194463
>and shoplift your food
STOP
You'll summon him
>>
>>1194476
To the guy's credit, he got away with a lot before he was finally caught
>>
>>1194480
Not much of an achievement. It's Japan, I can't imagine an easier country to shoplift in.
>>
>>1194480
did he get caught? what's the conclusion to his story?
>>
>>1194067
You can stay with me for free, I'm adult, hygienic, has a job and cooks my own food.. Willing to give head every other night?
>>
>>1194488
>>1194067
Stay with me instead. I'm not that hygienic, but I'll settle for a handjob.
>>
>>1194488
>>1194490
I won't go so low as a handjob, might as well go to a salon at that point, but how about every third night?
>>
>>1194476
Heh, hoped he'd appear.
>>1194482
Which is why OP should

>>1194471
Are you here for help though? Seems like you just want a place to vent and people to agree with you. Go fuck yourself, if you want some hugbox maybe you should call your parents.
>>
>>1194500
Yes, burden my parents as if they don't have their own problems to deal with. They'll figure most of it out when they see me in a month or two anyway.

Anyway, I think the thread served its purpose a while ago and I have enough advice to go on for now. Unless you have a piece of advice that doesn't boil down to shoulda coulda, feel free to stop posting any time.
>>
>>1194505
every fourth day, hj every third? final offer
>>
>>1194515
As long as you clean your room and make sure to be in bed by 9, I'm willing to bet OP will sit on your dick and call you "master."
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.