[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in paris. what can i do with hardly any money (apart from suck dik)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Z2ylk9p.jpg (708KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Z2ylk9p.jpg
708KB, 1836x2448px
in paris. what can i do with hardly any money (apart from suck dik)
>>
>>1191813
Get attacked by ISIS.
>>
buy keychains from boat people
>>
>>1191813

Why do you have no money in a major city? Did you get attacked by gypsies?

Check out Notre Dame
Go to Latin Quarter
Go to Montremarte --> See art stuff
Go to Champs Elysees --> See L'Arc de Triomphe
Go to Place de la Concorde --> Look at fountain
>>
>>1191836
lol nigga u basic af
>>
Paris is the filthiest, most boring shithole city I've ever been to. Like, seriously, it's just full of shit, hopefully will never have to visit it again.
>>
>>1191847

OP said he has no money. Paris is an expensive city. What else is he supposed to fucking do?
>>
>>1192158
I remember a tread from a years ago where a guy enjoyed Paris by sleeping under a bridge and befriend some local bums...
I found it kek.
https://archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/968100/#968526
>>
>>1191813
Be ignored by everyone, other than those trying to get money out of you.
>>
>>1192122
>most boring
You can say a lot of things about Paris, but that's just not true. You most likely have never been and are just regurgitating /pol/.
>>
>>1192173
Think what you want, I've been there back in 2013, stayed for 6 days. The prices, the crowd, and generally the sense of everything being unorganized killed me. Overrated as fuck. And all the french people pretending to be so important, Jesus fucking Christ. Been to southern France a year before, and that's another story.
>>
>>1192306

Would you say Marseille or Nice is as shit as Paris?
>>
>>1192321
Haven't visited Marseille, but I've been in Nice and Cannes. As I said, it can't compare with a dumpyard that is Paris.
>>
>>1192306
Paris isn't really for the DUDE WEED LMAO crowd.
>>
File: giphy.gif (803KB, 245x203px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
803KB, 245x203px
>It's a /trv/ hates on Paris episode
>>
I was in Paris in August this year and I liked it. Lots of cool art museums and opportunity for street photography. Nice food and wine everywhere. Avoid the Black Ghettos and its perfectly pleasant.

The good weather improved the experience significantly I expect.
>>
>>1192306
Jot the other guy but overrated would be a more apt descriptiob. If Partis is the most boring place you have ever been you have not gotten around much. Have you ever been to a small town in a flyover state? Theyre pretty boring.
>>
that's not paris that's the getty center.....
>>
Visit the catacombs they're really cool. Can't remember how much they were though.
Have you been to the musee dorsee yet?
>>
>>1191813
first sunday of the month all musea are free though

go to concrete before midnight and go rave without drinking (you can still succ dik though)
>>
Also under 26 EU citizens get into musea and cultural attractions for free

pere lachaise is a cemetry which is pretty awesome to visit

enough nice parks to go for a walk even though the weather is not so nice now

go protest at place de la republique

>>1192633
catacombs you can also enter by yourself, although from what I've heard it is a bit tricky. I heard near porte de Orleans there is a hole somewhere you can enter but you need to check more or less the old train tracks that ran there.
>>
>>1192658
And as a result the queues for museums are really long.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.