[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Van traveling thread? Heading to Baja for the winter but thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 980x.jpg (98KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
98KB, 650x450px
Van traveling thread?
Heading to Baja for the winter but thinking of going all the way to south america.

Any tips are welcome!
Anyone else interested in this type of traveling?
>>
File: gap's closed.jpg (163KB, 744x597px) Image search: [Google]
gap's closed.jpg
163KB, 744x597px
>>1191788
>thinking of going all the way to south america
The gap of DariƩn is closed, my friend.
>>
post van
>>
cant decide if I should pay the extra for a van with standing height
>>
>>1191792
I was planning on hiring a guide.
Is it still somewhat safe to do this?
>>
Hey wheres the best guide for someone to learn how to convert a van?
>>
>>1192130
The youtubes if you have limited skills and a few tools , you can make a super shitty looking rig like 90% of the van tours on there.
>>
>>1192094
Yes you should
>>
I've got some money to buy a van to convert and live in but can't pull the trigger, am too much of a pussy.
>>
>>1191788
I hadn't thought of a van.
I'm thinking of just grabbing a good mileage car and traveling across the US like I'm in a highwayman going to gecko from san fran.
>>
>>1194352
This is what I do.

I've been living in my prius for about a year now. The back seats fold down entirely, so you can fit a full sized mattress in there. Ample storage for such a small car.

The engine is intermittent and hybrid so I can leave the A/C and stereo on all night, usually costs about $1 in gas.

I'm upgrading to a ford escape hybrid soon.

Prius is 40mpg and the escape is around 32mpg. 8mpg sacrifice is definitely worth it for the extra space.
>>
>>1194437
what do you 'do' all day?
>>
Come to Michigan and I'll drive halfway to the closed Gap with you.

100% serious. Too bad we both know you won't. ;(
>>
>>1195206
>Too bad we both know you won't. ;(
Too bad you have a penis or I would come get you.
>>
>>1195232

Stupid thirsty faggot.

Bet you're one of those obnoxious cunnies who hit on every girl with a vagina in hostels, too.
>>
>>1195467
why do you want to shame men that flirt with women?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.