[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

San Francisco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0823.jpg (56KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.jpg
56KB, 550x375px
My girlfriend and I will be driving up to San Francisco next week, we are looking to stay at an airbnb. Does anyone have suggestions on the best areas to stay around the bay?
Any other SF tips would be appreciated.
>>
>>1191525
Where you from? If you're just from SoCal, there isn't much specifically to do in San Francisco that would be very different unless you want to do some touristy things.

There is a town north of SF called Pescadero which is a nice coastal town that you won't really find in the south. It's a lot more harbor-ish with a lighthouse and some nice wide areas as opposed to beach city San Diego.

You'll find most of the good food on Mission, personally you should hit up Shakedown my favorite ice cream place on the planet.

As for general SF tips, light rail/muni is a very convenient way to get around most of the city because parking is horrible. It's a buck fifty for a one way ticket across any of the light rail lines. If you do decide to drive around, be very wary about turning your wheels in or out depending on the slope. They ticket pretty leniently on that.
>>
>>1191525
Why not stay at a hostel or a hotel? If you want to save money, stay at the Super 8 Hotel on Lombard street.

What exactly do you plan on seeing and doing in SF, and for how long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPS9bEEEEs0&t=1478s
>>
The area where the Castro and Mission meet is really nice, in my opinion. When it's sunny out, I like to buy some nice cheese from Bi-rite market and eat it in Dolores Park
>>
>>1191657
hahaha

if you want to save money then book a good airbnb deal like 2 months before you arrive

i've seen really nice, private room and bathrooms for like 45 dollars a night when hotels like HI or the green tortoise are way more expensive for an 8 person bunk and shared bathroom

super 8 hotels literally anywhere are always garbage
>>
>>1191725
when hostels like*

hotels are an even bigger scam

if you can't get an airbnb in downtown sf you should try to get one on the outskirts near the BART stations
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.