[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thailand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 15

File: Buddha small.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha small.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
Ask someone who has lived and worked in Thailand for 15 years anything.
>>
>>1187896
What part(s) of Thailand? Can you speak Thai? What do you do? I will be changing careers un the next five years, can I work where you work? Business major, supply chain management. Logistics and military background
>>
3 questions for a idiot who dont know nothing:

>Is Thailand safe for a 18 years old, blonde guy?

>Is Thailand cheap place to go? can i find work there?

>Is true that Thailand is the trap country? did you find alot of thai traps there? what is the country opnion about this?
>>
>>1188036
I'm not OP but
If you're blond and white you gonna slay the pussy game (if you're not awkward or ugly as fuck)

I don't know about jobs, I'm currently looking there too but it seems the regulation is quite strict

There are traps but pretty easy to spot, and usually they tell you
>>
>>1188036
this bs "safe" question that pops up in just about every fucking thread about every fucking country - YES YOU ARE IF YOU ARE SMART AND CAREFUL, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP. Just use common sense and you'll be fine. I went there as an 18 year old female and I never felt threatened/in danger. I got fucking dead lost in the financial district of Bangkok late at night, alone, and some lad helped me find my way. They're warm friendly people, really. They just want to scam you and take your money, not hurt you.
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>1187896
I'll be in Bangkok for 4 days and ko chang for 3 days in January - do you have any recommendations for someone who's not into whoring or binge drinking? I'm most interested in the food and experiencing contemporary Thai culture. I'd also like to spend some time lounging on a comfy beach.
>>
>>1188114
Thailand isnt your country then.
>>
File: 20161111_173213_1.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_173213_1.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>1188141
false
>>
>>1187896
I have a question. Why did you make a thread and abandon it? I saw you post un the ESL thread.
>>
How do I start into finding a job with one of bigger corporations in Thailand? I live in London, work in property managment.
>>
>>1188114
You aren't here long enough in only 7 days. You'll spend a day travelling to Koh Chang and another one coming back. Stick to the tourist areas in BKK and poke about. Go to Khaosan Rd at night, wander between Nana Plaza and soi Cowboy another night if you are male.
If you are female, go shopping at MBK and Platinum Mall and poke around Pratunam market opposite. Get a beach massage on Koh Chang.
>>
>>1188114
Get a massage or five and visit Wat Pho, eat a shitload of street food
>>
>>1188297
Am I supposed to spend my life dancing attendance on you then, you fucking narcissistic retard?
I can post on any thread I like, don't have to ask your permission. Yeah, I saw your stupid remark elsewhere but ignored it for what it is. So happens that this thread had no replies when the ESL thread started so I stayed there. Satisfied?
>>
>>1188360
>So happens that this thread had no replies when the ESL thread started so I stayed there. Satisfied?

Check the times. This thread did have replies when you posted in the ESL thread. First reply to this thread was within the first few minutes of the thread being posted
>>
>>1188317
I saw you post that elsewhere.
You won't get one. Not unless you can find a UK company to work for who has links with Thailand and might transfer you here. There are large property companies here, and I've taught the senior management at two of the largest.
Thailand forbids any foreigner from doing a job a Thai could do, you do;t speak the language, you don't know the culture, and sorry to say, but about the only job a Brit, Yank or Aussie can do it to teach English. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I suggest you come out for a longish time, (6 to 12 months) teach and see that you think. If you can assimilate yourself then start to look for something else, but it would have to be with a Western company who could vouch that only you could do the job here.
>>
>>1188363
Fuck off, you autistic retard. I have other things to do in my life than sit on 4chan and wait for your permission.
How old are you, kid, 17? Get back on your Ritalin and risperidone FFS.
>>
how's the visa situation now? is it still possible to get long-term visas or chain mid -term ones easily?
>>
>>1187903
>>
>>1188364
What about places like Cambodia or Vietnam?

I desperately want to escape London and go to Asia to work, but I can't be a teacher-I am bad with children and can't teach.
>>
>>1188370
You largely answered my question here >>1188364
, but at around 40, would I be able to enter teaching? I would also have a pension so money is not a huge issue. I also speak a bit of Thai and plan becoming more fluent. I lived in a Thai heavy area outside of Thailand and have dated a few Thais, in addition to visiting the country
>>
>>1188367
What do you want to do? Come as a longish term tourist, ie over 3 months?
'Long term' is a year. and hat country are you from/ Some countries (49 IIRC) get visa exemptions worth 30 days if they arrive by air and that might do you. They can be obtained back to back by leaving the country to go elsewhere then returning the same day. There are many companies doing those border hop trips, but beware - unless you are from one of 7 countries (maybe 9) you will only get 15 days at the border and not 30. Google the Thai Immi website for up to date info.
Single entry tourist visas are available but NOT in Thailand, they have to be obtained outside the country. They last 60 days, can be extended for another 30 for 1,900 baht inside Thailand at the local Immi office.
At the end of that period, you'll need to leave the country to apply for a new tourist visa, usually at Vientiane or Penang.
However, Thailand has got wise to these being renewed back to back for years and now if you have 2 on the trot, the consulate outside will tell you to get a non-Imm B or O 12 month visa if you want to stay longer. They'll probably give you the third tourist visa, but stamp your passport to warn another consulate not to issue any further.
>>
>>1188372
I know nothing much about either of them. Vietnam is supposed to be pretty good for teaching, money OK, lifestyle and women OK, but that's all I l know.
As to teaching, I used to concentrate on corporate English and that's also the best paid, but when work is short you take what you can.
Being freelance here is OK once you know the pace a bit and have managed to break into the corporate market but it takes time.
About 6 1/2 years ago, things were tight and I took a semester in a private school where they put me with teaching 3 year olds. My heart sank but in fact it was the best 6 months I had for ages. The little ones were great, all we did was sing songs, colour in, dance and repeat a few English words sometimes. I had had 4 kids myself, so it was just like things were when they were very young. I loved it. You might too.
>>
>>1188375
My long term goal is to retire to Thailand. Retirement visa isn't until 55, I will be retired from the military at 39 or so. So near term it would just be to establish myself in Thailand in the mean time. I'm considering looking for work in Singapore, but if I could cut out the middle man and already be in Thailand, it's preferred. Teaching, even if I remained in the states, was high on my post military career options, so teaching is not just a means to an end, but something I already had interest in. I'd prefer international school ot ESL, but ESL is cool, too. I'd prefer to work in the North/North East, or South. Maybe Chonburi.
>>
>>1188377
>>1188375

Sorry, I am not the person who asked about Visa. I thought you were responding to my post here>>1188373
>>
>>1188373
Forty is no barrier for someone personable, white, no tattoos, 'handsome', (as they say here meaning generally pleasant to look at) but you could have a shortish shelf life. The age of retirement here is 60 and the Thais think you are over the hill at 50-55. You won;t make a fortune here, but you could do quite well if you can work in a school from 7.30 to 4, then a corporate class in the evening 4 nights a week and do all weekend in a language school. Long hours but I loved that sort of thing.
>>
>>1188376
No I can't be near children, I am very bad at human interaction and two, children depress me because they remind me of my mortality.
>>
>>1188378
Sorry Anon, but with so many Anons on here, and so many posts popping up when you're replying to some other Anons post, it's hard to keep track.
No doubt another Anon will be round to tell me I'm useless again.

Remind me of your query again, please.
>>
>>1188381
Then you are technically fucked then. Try Oz or NZ.
>>
>>1188359
Wat Pho and Wat Phra Keow are rip-offs, especially a massage at Wat Pho. Walk around that general area is good though, making for Chinatown later in the day.
Agree with the street food.
>>
>>1188375
well exactly, that "30 by air and 15 by land" situation is quite annoying if you want to stay a year or so, which is what I want.

are those non-Imm B or O 12 month visas easy to get? what about getting them while already in Thailand (as a tourist)?

i'd be on a french passport
>>
>>1188380
I am not white, but I am Western. Farang damm. In my visits and interactions with Thais, I ever really had any issues, but might be different with employment. I honestly got more stares and weird looks from white people when I was in Isaan than Thais,even though I was the only black face around.
>>
>>1188384
Why? I am not planning to go to Thailand to have children.
I just want to work in one of the bigger corporations 5 days per week 8-5, rent a studio, buy computer, play video games and occasionally sleep with a new ladyboy during weekend(I prefer them since they can't get pregnant and are less sadistic than women).
>>
>>1188392
Also if this is too difficult in Thailand, I wouldn't mind going to Cambodia. Vietnam or Taiwan.
I prefer tropics from European weather which constantly depresses me.
>>
>>1188377
Sorry, I missed your post here lost inside all the other Anon posts, hence the confusion in replies.
Retirement visas (actually extensions of stay based on retirement of either marriage visas or business 'work' visas) are AFAIK, available from age 50, not 55.
About the only work a native English speaking farang can do is teaching, so that is one thing in your favour. First get your ESL cert before you some. Then start looking for work while you are outside Thailand, hopefully at a decent school, preferably an international school Do your research, but Bangkok is the best place for a good school followed by CM. Chonburi means Pattaya, Prostitute Central and there's not much good work there.
Take a look at www.ajarn.com and the attached form, as well as thaivisa.com and the teaching sub-forum there.
>>
Right, it's the OP and 11 pm here and I need to get off to bed. Big public holiday tomorrow (Father's Day and would have been the late King's birthday and I need to be up at 5 am to get to my wife's family home 50 kms away.
I'll reply to those I haven't replied to in about 24-36 hours Sorry for the delay.
>>
>>1188401
Enjoy the holiday.
>>
>>1188404
Just nipped back to post something about visas quickly and saw this. Thank you.
It will be boring as fuck. There will be about 12 people there, mainly his daughters and they will all shriek at each other over the top of each of themselves until I go to the 'shop' down the road and get pissed, return and sleep it off.
They call it 'Thainess'
>>
A quick post cos I could not find this to post earlier. It's the link to the various lengths of time and which country is eligible for, a visa exemption or visa on arrival in Thailand.
Non Immigration visas (long term) are not covered here, but Google is your friend.

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/doc/services.pdf
>>
>>1188068
Woah you went there as an 18 year old female! How do I do that?
>>
>>1188366
Why did you make the thread when you knew you didn't have time to wait for replies? Or at least check if the post had replies?
>>
>>1188376
What if you are on sex offenders list?
>>
>>1188398
I know you said get it before I come, but would attending an ESL course in Thailand offer any advantage/disadvantage over that?
>>
>>1188386
See my later post re who gets 30 by road and who gets 15 by road.
http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/doc/services.pdf
>>
>>1188407
iktf man. I just play on my phone the whole time, and I always bring a bottle of Hong Thong as a"gift" and pretty much drink it all myself. Typically go through the whole bottle. No soda water, unless my girl pours for me.
>>
>>1188395
Cambodia, from what I have heard, would be better if you like ladyboys.
>>
>>1188415
Why don't you FOAD? Am i supposed to to stay awake 24/7 just to keep you happy?
KYS.
>>
File: 20161120_225748.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161120_225748.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>1188426
>>1188409
Weird how as an American I am Visa free on my tourist passport, but not my official. I reckon it's the whole bilateral thing. I still flash my official passport to cut lines at the airport, thought I travel on the tourist.
>pic related

he big mad
>>
>>1188418
Then die. You need to show a document from your home country to say you are not on any register.
Thailand is not the best at sticking to the rules, but if you re caught, or a request comes from your home country, you will be sent back after 3 months of being butt and mouth fucked in an Immi jail.
Oh, on second thoughts come and be caught Sounds like you might like the consequences.
>>
>>1188430
Thanks for your service here, man. Don't sweat them. It's almost midnight there. Get some rest. I am sure you will have plenty of time to post over the cackling tomorrow.
>>
>>1188421
Possibly. If you do a TEFL course in Thailand, then they will have links with local establishments who might give you a job. I think that CELTA is better BTW. Gives you more options.
>>
>>1188437
Thanks for the response. If I am lucky, I can use my GI Bill to pay for the CELTA courses if they are at a University or acrredited school, and I will receive $1,611.00 per month as of today, plus I will have my retirement pay as well. A big part of the teaching thing is just to legally remain in Thailand prior to getting a retirement visa. Though I have friends I could go into business with, and women who would love to marry me, I really don't want to tie my future to a Thai like that, though I still may open a few coffee shops or stands with friends.
>>
>>1188433
why so fucking salty. Holy shit who pissed in your cornflakes.
>>
>>1188445
Whoo-hoo, I have a 4chan autistic OCD stalker.
>>
>>1187896

Heres a way to get an ed visa and save on the visa runs:

http://siamtechnologyinternational.com/ba-tesol.html
>>
>>1188385
Yeah ofc you're not getting your massage at the temple
>>
>>1188576
Right, but many tourists don;t know any better and think they are getting something special when in fact they are being practiced on by a massage student but charged as though they are being treated by an expert teacher.
>>
>>1188414
Save up, book a hostel, research a bit of Thailand, and book your ticket. Best decision of my life.
>>
>>1187896
>1
Why don't you use a trip so mobile users can find you more easily?

>2
>28 yo female.
>Planning on going to Thailand alone
>Duration: Jan 5 - 20, 15 days
>Been to Israel, Cyprus, Lebanon, Dubai with a couple people, but never truly alone

Should/could I hook up with a "group" there?

What should I look into when booking hostels?

General tips, safety information?
>>
>>1190348
Though these dudes keep poo-pooing her, talk with this femanon >>1189911

For hostel I will give you the same reccomendation I gave her, that spurred her journey. Bed Station hostel for Bangkok
>>
>>1190360
Thxm9
>>
>>1190348
i would say the only reason to hook up with a group is to save money. let's say you want to go from one island to the other, then it's quicker and cheaper to rent a boat when there's more people. (that said, it's also easier to just snatch the last seats when you're alone.)
in ao nang i recommend mini boxtel. female-only. staff is female-only, too. (but i do not recommend ao nang beach, railey, etc. are nicer, it's just a good base for transferring.)
actually female-only hostels tend to be cheap in general, so if you don't mind staying in hostels, you're in luck. just look at the pics of the bathroom. if there's no pic of the bathroom at all, do not book (or only if you don't mind bathing in shit/have time to go elsewhere if it's really bad). in general keep expectations low when it comes to shared bathrooms. make sure you can put all the stuff you need in the bathroom into one package that can be hung easily from anything.

there's sketolene or whatever that yellow-white mosquito repellant is called. make that the first thing you buy in a 7-11, and don't forget to cover yourself/apply repellant regularly.

idk i don't think your gender makes any difference, you not having travelled alone before makes more of a difference...

in general traveling alone is the best, when you're sick and need someone to pat your back, that's the only moment i can think of that's not too great, so avoid falling sick. like use common sense, and use common sense at all times. wash your hands with soap or use sanitizer every time before you touch something. do not accept drinks from anyone for free. not at bars at least. i don't know if they finished with the mourning period yet, so not sure if any clubs are open or not, but should you end up going out, if you didn't have your glass in sight for a moment, get a new drink. do not put all your money in the same place.
...again, these are not really specific things, and if you're 28 you probably know all of these.
>>
>>1190348
oh and if you wear loose t-shirts, ones that fully cover your shoulders, they'll leave you alone. (even if you don't, it should be fine. i only got some whistles the one time i was rushing from the beach to the center of town in a bikini cause it started raining heavily and i had my dry clothes in a plastic bag...)
>>
>>1188375
>However, Thailand has got wise to these being renewed back to back for years and now if you have 2 on the trot, the consulate outside will tell you to get a non-Imm B or O 12 month visa if you want to stay longer. They'll probably give you the third tourist visa, but stamp your passport to warn another consulate not to issue any further.

How long of a gap between tourist visas do they require? I was thinking of alternating 6 months Thailand and 3 months Malaysia (since I have a 90 day visa free period there.) Would that get past the radar?
>>
File: 1463544707698[1].jpg (252KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1463544707698[1].jpg
252KB, 1280x853px
>>1190348
>>1190360
Here is her original post prior to, and including after, her trip to Bangkok. It deteriorates into a Pattaya/whore thread somewhere in the middle due to outside derailement, then back and forth moral fagging, but gets back on track later.

http://archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1116115/
>>
File: keanu happy.jpg (57KB, 468x618px) Image search: [Google]
keanu happy.jpg
57KB, 468x618px
Alright, bros, this is an excellent thread to ask my questions:

1. I'm figuring out whether to buy plane tickets to stay for 17 days or 19 days. Problem is - tickets for 19 cost 120$ more and I don't like that.
Are these two days in Thailand worth my 120$ (mind you, I'm 24, recently moved out of parent's flat and don't have money to burn)

I'm planning to stay 4-5 days in BKK, 7-8 days in Pattaya (islands and Angkor Wat tour will take some time, I'm sure), where else can I go on my remaining 6-8 days of my trip?
>>
>>1190571
I'd say pocket the $120.
>>
>>1190576
Okay, cool. Any ideas how much I'll be spending on food per day?
>>
>>1190578
That depends on you. Food runs the gamut from street food to expensive Japanese restaurants and steak houses. Just decide how much money you want to spend on food. It can be less than $5/day or $50 or more. Pick any number you want to budget
>>
>>1190578
You could conceivably buy pre-cooked meals in little plastic trays for around $1 a pop (c. 40 baht,) e.g. soy sauce fish on a bed of rice and vegetables, or onion-chili salad with a side of rice, ginger-fried chicken, and a salt-pickled egg. You find this sort of thing in middle class grocery stores, not average thai places.

Today I saw a Japanese place that listed various meals in the 200~300 baht range. Looked decent. Thai places would be cheaper.

Street food - never tried it, but it's very varied, so you could conceivably get a full range diet from it. Pomegranates, sliced fruit, rice, fried fish, various fried vegetables, noodles, etc. It would be cheaper than the pre-packaged meals I mentioned, at least in theory, but you'll get foreigner prices.
>>
>>1190584
Nah, I'm going there with my lil' bro with a sole purpose to chillax. We expect to eat some excellent authentic Asian food.

We're not some posh-preppy Ivy-League boys, but we are really into Asian cuisine, we wanted to avoid living on instanoodles (that's what we do here, in Russia).

Btw, do you think that 13 days in Pattaya is okay? We'll spend 5 days in BKK and 13 in Pattaya.

Or is there someplace else worth visiting?
>>
>>1190584

Thai street food is god-tier and cheap. Pad-thai that you select the noodle and customize it with spice and chili flakes and type of meat and egg or carts that you get rice and a veg and curry for like 40 baht.
>>
File: Koh-Phi-Phi-5-624x413.jpg (15KB, 624x413px) Image search: [Google]
Koh-Phi-Phi-5-624x413.jpg
15KB, 624x413px
>>1190639
well, 13 days in pattaya you might get bored. Why don't you explore other parts of Thailand, like koh phi phi.

http://travelinnate.com/koh-phi-phi-thailand/
>>
anyone know if there are english audio movie theaters in big thai cities?
>>
>>1190754
All of them. You can find them in any of those big 4 or 5 story malls which at least one, if not more, are in every larger city. Also, a lot of those pics you see online with the movie theaters with beds and couches are from Thailand.
>>
>>1190758
even in chiang mai? i'm looking in to living there for 6 months and want to have a theater. about how much are tickets?
>>
>>1190759
http://www.majorcineplex.com/en/cinema/major-chiangmai

https://www.chiangmai.net/cinema
>>
>>1190831
>french arthouse cinema every friday with english subtitles
wow thats actually way better than here.
>>
>>1190754
>anyone know if there are english audio movie theaters in big thai cities?
I saw the last LotR in 3d in Bangkok. There are big, airconditioned, 3d cinemas that show stuff in English. Not even very hard to find.
>>
>>1191661
I watched Dr Strange in 4D at the theater in Siam Paragon Mall
>>
>>1187896
I'm shipping out to Thailand at the end of February to live there for the remainder of the year. What kind of things do you miss the most about the western world? So far I haven't found anything I really think I'll be sad about leaviing behind
>>
>>1191866
the cuisine, i get amazing food for cheap every day but still i crave homemade meatballs with gravy, potatoes and lingonberry jam constantly. so if you have your own kitchen bring whatever spices/condiments you'll need for a few meals.
or if you're american you can just go to mcdonalds
>>
>>1190754

I think most movie theatres show western films with English audio in Thai Subtitles.
>>
>>1191866

While living in Bangkok there wasn't anything I couldn't find in some form. It was often a lower quality but still enough to quench my craving. Sausages and mashed potatoes was a big one for me but there are lots of "Irish" bars in BKK with that sort of stuff.

>>1192379
>but still i crave homemade meatballs

I know they do Meatballs at the IKEA.
>>
>>1187896
how many ladyboys did you fucked ?
>>
I plan to visit Bangkok and Pattaya over a two week span.
1. Should I just take the money I plan to spend or a card. 2. Is it easy and cheap to travel around both cities and the country in general I ask because I plan to fly to Bangkok and get a bus to Pattaya I'm also considering visiting on of the island. 3. Is 2 weeks enough.
>>
>>1192497
Just use ATMs when you get there. Use uber to get around Bangkok.
>UBER- ใส่รหัส WINTER50 ลด uberX 50 บาท 4 ครั้งถึง 18 ธ.ค. t.uber.com/a1

Everyone is different. I get bored in one spot after 3 or days when traveling, no matter how full my days. So at 4 or 5 days per destination it sounds good to me. Time it so that you get a weekend, at least a Friday or Saturday, in each spot.
>>
>>1191866
Milk, black pudding, hard bread.

Honestly, BKK is very well supplied. If I had a mind to find Rocquefort cheese I'm sure a specialist place somewhere around here would have it.

Oh, and cheap wine. They have wine shops, but no supermarket plonk.
>>
>>1187896
did you learn their language? if yes, is it hard? if no, why?

is the internet cencored?

best and worse dish in thai cuisine?

how easy andor safe is it to get to good weed? where can you smoke it?
>>
>>1192502
Cheers mate it's my first time solo traveling so I'm doing my homework.
>>
I want to go to Thailand to learn Muay Thai. Know anywhere I can learn for at least a few months? With accommodations.
>>
>>1193237
saw dis
>>1192745
>>
>>1188392
This is what happens when you never get off 4chan.
>>
>>1188392
Why not the Philippines for this then?
>>
File: stop scrolling.png (65KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
stop scrolling.png
65KB, 512x512px
Okay, bros, here are some questions for you:

I'm traveling to Thai for 3 weeks. 1 week BKK (will celebrate New Year there!), 1 week Pattaya and 1 week ???

My questions are:
>where's the best place to exchange my $ into bahts? Banks? Hotels? Private exchange spots?
>I need Internet connection (will work a little and use Googlemaps) with me, what's the best way? Local SIM or pocket WiFi?
>Should I buy some clothes there? They're dirt cheep, but what about their quality? Can I also buy a suit there?
>Same question but about electronics. Is it reasonable to buy a new GPU or headphones?
>What's the best way to move around there? Moped or local metro/subway system? Or is it tuk-tuk?
>Best islands that I can visit from Pattaya?
>What should I use when I arrive to BKK to take me to my hotel? Uber? Local taxis?
>When and where can I haggle for price? Will they try to rip my ass off when I try to buy something as simple as food?
>How much money should I take with me when I'm going out?
>I've got another week left, where should I go in Thai? Chiang Mai? Phuket?
>Shopping Malls or markets?

Most important question: what are some popular scams I shouldn't fall for?
>>
>>1195863
The answer to all your questions is google.
But honestly if you think the best way to get that information is to trust some random weebs on a lybian bush drum construction enthusiast image board you will die certainly for about 76 percent
>>
>>1195864
Answer to all questions is google. bfd

But last time I checked - this thread was made for asking questions, my dude
>>
>>1195863
ATMs
Local SIM
Yes, you get what you pay for, yes.
Nope, tech is same price everywhere.
Uber
Haggle at markets, for tuktuks.
Depends
Both
>>
>>1195878
Damn, I already got like 2k$ cash. Where can I trade them better and with no fraud?
>>
Anons, I need your serious help.

First time going to Thailand. Was planning to spend 50% of time in BKK and 50% in Pattaya.

But now my friends who visited it many times are saying that Pattaya is a meme and should be avoided at all costs and that I should instead go to Phuket.

They say that Pattaya is very dirty, the water smells bad, hotels are shit and it's not worth it.

Are they correct? Should I cancel my booking then?
>>
>>1196000
Depends. What are your reasons for going to Pattaya?
>>
>>1196007
Not ladyboys. Just want to relax and visit some nice spots.

Haven't had a vacation in years, I want to charge batteries and experience some Asian shit.
>>
>>1196008
Phuket is better for just relaxing. It is more expensive, though
>>
>>1196010
Can you give me the pros/cons of both destinations?
>>
>>1196022
Pattaya has better nightlife. Better clubs, whores, gogos. Phuket has better beaches and diving. It's no slouch in the nightlife either. Things are more spreadout there, though.
>>
>>1188414

just tell the shitlords not to assume your gender
>>
Came yesterday to Bangkok for the first time and now need to ask: does everyone want scam me and run away with my money?
>>
Lads, what's the average price for a massage in BKK? I just want to know if my hotel wants to rip me off
>>
>>1196915
In Bangkok, in most places you will go as a tourist, yes
>>
>>1188114
you have just described koh tao
>>
>>1196918
around 200b for a 1 hour regular body massage
>>
Is there a cooldown period for visa free stays? I visited thailand visa free about a month ago, can I stay another month flying from Vietnam?
>>
>>1197044
I was out of the country for two weeks (Singapore). They gave me a fresh temporary visa. Probably two weeks is ifne
>>
>>1188114
Unlike some oriental countries, it is really easy to find great cheap food in Thailand. Language will not be an issue. Great shit everywhere
>>
>>1197043
Yep. My hotel offered me to get a 1500b massage. Fucking assholes
>>
Alright, people!

So I came to BKK for the first time, checked in to my hotel and... it is so fucking old. Mattress is the worst, windows are dirty, TV is old as balls.
Is every 4* hotel like that? Does it even make sense to book hotels, then?

What do you use when you want to comfortably relax in Thailand? I haven't had vacation in 3 years, I was planning just to sleep, eat, drink and chillax. This hotel won't do it for me.

So, any recommendations for a decent hotel in BKK? Because this piece of shit (A-one Hotel) is so far away from anything, I have to take a cab that also tries to rip me off by not using their taxi meter.

So, hotel or using Airbnb? What's better?
>>
>>1197060
> Does it even make sense to book hotels, then?
Probably not. I'd just stay in a hostel

> What do you use when you want to comfortably relax in Thailand?
Get the hell out of your hotel. Why travel if you want to "relax" indoors? But I can recommend a hostel off called Matchbox. It has a reasonable lounge area if you really need a place to relax (after a really busy day out & about right?)

> I have to take a cab that also tries to rip me off by not using their taxi meter.

Bangkok taxi is a fucking joke man. Please stop. Use Uber. You're gonna trigger my PTSD from having to deal with retarded taximen in BKK
>>
>>1197061

hostel off Sukhumvit *
>>
What's considered to be the nicest and most interesting part of BKK? I'm thinking about canceling my hotel reservation and go someplace else because it's too far from anything.
>>
>>1197057
I got a long time massage with sex for that much. But that price is a legit hotel type price.
>>
>>1197060
How much are you paying? Stay at one of the cheaper holiday inns like the one on Sulhumvit 11. Walking Distance to NaNa and Soi Cowboy, clubs and restaurants right there, a cheap uber away from Pratanum Market and the malls.

In the future, if you book a hotel go with international brands or at least read reviews first.

If hostels aren't your thing, guest houses are also an option
>>
>>1197182
>Sulhumvit
Sukhumvit

Also, if you aren't going with something like the Holiday Inn, use Agoda or booking.com to find your hotel, or guesthouse. Use uber to get around.
>>
>>1197057
Try Cherry Massage. http://cherrymassagebkk.com/
>>
>>1197185
Sell it to me, bro

What's so special about it?
>>
>>1197207
http://rockitreports.com/review-cherry-massage-bangkok-thailand/

http://rockitreports.com/lots-of-new-ladies-at-cherry-massage/

http://rockitreports.com/review-yaya-ploy-bangkok-thailand/

http://rockitreports.com/review-bell-lisa-bangkok-thailand/

http://rockitreports.com/review-ice-and-may-bangkok-thailand/
>>
>>1197208
Sorry, didn't go to Thailand to fuck some chinks, I don't like the whole sex tourism stuff
>>
>>1197211
You don't have to have sex. They have regular massages, but you do realize sex or some sexual act is standard practice for just about any massage outside of the west, and an underground part of western massages. Especially in Asia. SO don;t be surprised if you all of a sudden have bare breasts on your back or she grabs your dick or sex or at least a hand job is offered.
>>
>>1197270
I... in any other time in my life I would have agreed but... I had the most painful breakup of my life when my fiancee left me because her family (clergy) didn't approve of me.

I tried fucking the pain away, drugs, alcohol - not working. So, instead, I decided to go to the end of the world to forget and unwind. Still not working.

So I cannot even fathom the scenario where I WOULDN'T picture Her during sex/BJ/bare tits on my back.

Sorry if I sounded like a bigot, I just FUBAR after this breakup. And it's already been full 2 months. The wounds don't heal.
>>
>>1197274
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN?
>>
>>1197270
..nigga wat? pretty sure they ask first everywhere it isn't completely obvious
protip: if they aren't staffed by burly 30+ farmer ladies it isn't a real massage shop.
>>
>>1197276
Last word I said was offered. I know someone who ended up in a real uncomfortable situation for him when he wen to Costa Rica on his honeymoon, got what he thought was going to be a legit massage, and to be fair ti was by their customs, and the women went topless and the breasts were part of the massage.

In Thailand, even the ones staffed by older women a handjob being offered may be part of the massage because a good nut is just part of relaxing, but yes, it will typically be asked before. But as a newb he should be prepared for all scenarios as not to spaz.
>>
File: 1462897163989.jpg (24KB, 413x419px) Image search: [Google]
1462897163989.jpg
24KB, 413x419px
>>1197274
You sound like a gigantic fucking faggot, friendo.
>>
>>1190512>>1190514>>1190548>>1190360
Thanks again
Still planning my itinerary

Kicking myself that the week after I booked, flights are already 100 dollars cheaper and dropping. What sorcery is this?
>>
Serious question here: is Bangkok different from the rest of Thailand?
Because so far, after spending 5 days in it, I can't find reasons to love or even like this mess of a city.

I bought tickets to Phuket and hoping for the best, but my little brother is already complaining about going home since Bangkok was dogshit so far.

Or maybe I did indeed go overboard with planning a 3-week stay in Thailand. Maybe 10 days would have been enough.
>>
>>1197887

If you can't have a good time in Bangkok then something is seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>1197897
I hear you.
My little brother can't swim, doesn't drink and has an irrational fear of massages (germaphobe, I guess?).

I have absolutely zero idea what can I do with him here, since we're pretty much tied.

All I hear is nag-nag-nag
>>
>>1197887
Yes Bangkok is dogshit, it's a ridiculously hot shithole city. If you don't like hookers or clubs there's no real point in staying. At least go explore Soi Cowboy or Nana plaza and make something of your time there.

Phuket is also absolute shit. When you get there, hop on the ferry the next morning to Ko Lanta or Ko Phi Phi. You can buy the ticket and make arrangements at the travel kiosks that are everywhere. Ko Phi Phi is just for partying, Ko Lanta is very tranquil, more laid-back and you can explore around on a motorbike really easily.
>>
>>1197906
How many days should I sink into them, really?

My brother is at the boiling point and if wants to leave - I need to accompany him, since he's underage.

BTW, can I sleep somewhere on those islands?
>>
>>1197906
>Phuket
What made Phuket absolute shit? Are you talking about the whole island or just Phuket City? I found the area around Bangtao/Surin Beach relaxing on Phuket. The Wat Chalong temple and the Night Market were pretty great, too. Then again I was also with a Thai person, so my experience may have beem different
>>
>>1197887
What does your brother like to do?
>>
>>1197887
3 weeks is fine, but you meed only to spend 3-4 days in each location you visit. Use cheap flights from Air Asia or the train to move around.
>>
>>1197936
I asked him, but he replied "At this point, I just want to go home"

Well, that's that
>>
File: 20161231_123958.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20161231_123958.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>1188395
Cambodia here, if you don't mind the filth, and have a bit of self control, Cambodia is actually great. Its got its share of ladyboys too. The people here are quite nice and down to earth. A bit different than the Thais. I have lived/worked in Thai, Laos, and now Cambo. Thailand would be my last choice of the three. Cambodia is also the most free country on earth... but that has a price too. Enjoy some Cambo Pussy.. Pic related, my lady watching youtube this morning.
>>
>>1197940
How old is he. Bangkok is so much different than the rest of Thailand. It's like NYC and the USA. His age may be a factor. From pre teen through high school most youth only have about a 5 day tolerance.

T. Father of two who also took his younger brother/brother in law on trips through that age

A change of scenery may help, but he just may be at that age where 3 weeks is too long. Think how slow time moves when you're that age. And how fast once you graduate
>>
>>1197948
She looks like I chick I saw from Malaysia on /hc/
>>
>>1197948
>Thailand would be my last choice of the three
So you hate civilization and modern convenience and prefer the "wild west" and the debauchery that comes with it, I get it.
>>
>>1197906
Dude you really think an underage kid won't be soon bored on Koh Phi Phi. Give suggestions for the audience, not what you like.
>>
File: 20161111_075630.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_075630.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
>>1197954
Definitely Cambodian

Pic related:
>>
>>1197905
Here are some suggestions I made to someone else with kids for Bangkok. >>1197378

I assume you have done templesx elephants, tigers, and such. If not, you may want to try Chiang Mai to do that with a change of scenery. I am also this guy. >>1197953
>>
File: 20161122_095729.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_095729.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>1197955
Not hate, in fact I enjoy my time there when I go for work. It is nice to get back to civilization. But Phnom Penh has also began to develop at a rapid pace. It used to be a city that had all the miseries of a city with none of the benefits, but that has changed. Its become quite modern. Still not organized and quite lawless.

Debauchery can be had just about anywhere sweet tits. And to say Thailand is to that level of civilized that it lacks debauchery is a great misunderstanding.
>>
>>1197959
How long have you been with her? Have you posted her before? I swear I have seen her. Maybe on a porno, that tat I have seen even.

But here is the chick I first mistook her for: >>>/hc/1073053

She'd be a great contribution to that thread
>>
>>1197962
To me Thailand is the happy medium. There are places more developed, there are places more lawless, there are places with better amenities, there are places cheaper, it's the best of East meets West. The only place that has it all without really sacrificing anything, though one by one, there are better choices. But not another place that has a little of everything.
>>
นั่งรถฟรี+ลุ้นรับ 1000 แอด LINE เราก่อน 1 มค กด t.uber.com/nyl
>>
>>1197953
16. We haven't done it, but he's completely enclosed atm.
Probably thanks to the fact we got pickpocketed (nothing of a value was lost, tho) and had a near-death accident in WonderWorld at their Viking ride. Our rail was not secured completely and when the ride started, we started to fall out of our seats.
Thank fucking God we lift. Our hands saved us.

So yeah, after that he absolutely hates everything about the place. The stench, the people that want to rip you off, the language, the heat and he wants to go home.

I'm responsible for him, so I think we'll leave in 3-4 days.
BTW, we just landed in Phuket, I hope he gets some silver lining out of this trip.
>>
>>1197985
bangkok is hell compared to phuket if you don't like/can't use whores, shopping, massages and partying. i doubt a 16 year old american brat cares about temples and culture either
>>
File: 20161114_090402.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_090402.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>1197985
Take him to this: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1215781-d2578107-Reviews-Siam_Niramit_Phuket-Phuket_Town_Phuket.html

Tomorrow take him to the Night Market. It's only on the weekends, so you have perfect timing. Check out Wat Chalong and Big Buddha during the day. Stop by the concierge if you are staying in a legit hotel, or stop in one of the many tour shops that are intermingled with stores and restaurants along the street, have your brother check out all the things they have to do.

Pic is Wat Chalong
>>
>>1198047
Whats funny is Bangkok has the most sheer amount of stuff to do, whatever you lioe, but the place is so massive, traffic so bad, it's hard to find it all on your own. Especially on a tourist time table. I guess you can, but because of the nature of the city it is not fun to find on your own, and can be downright disheartening. I know for fact Bangkok has more cultural stuff than Phuket or Chiang Mai, but I saw none of it there, but saw a lot in the latter two.
>>
>>1198118
Well, he gave me an ultimatum.
It's the 1st of January now. He wants to leave on the 5th. We just landed in Phuket and haven't seen shit yet, but he is determined.

Oh my fuck, you can't even imagine how much money I've wasted on this ungrateful piece of shit.
I just wanted to give him the childhood experiences I never had and look - he just throws it all away, the stupid fuck.

So, in total, we've got 3.5 days left in Karon Beach, where we're residing now.
>>
hey guys, new comer here, been in the boonies of thailand for a few months and have entered a relationship with a cute thai girl.

Will a relationship with a thai girl every be legitimate? I can't help but feel like her and all her friends and family see me as this meal ticket type of greater being somehow infinitely more wealthy and knowledgeable than any among themselves and I don't like it. How do I make this feel equal in my own eyes?

How teh fuck do you fdeal with this shit?
>>
>>1198228
I am the guy you are responding to, as well as other responses to you in this thread. There was no way to know this for you, but it all goes back to this: >>1197953

It took me years to take my kids on another real vacation after they acted like little shits, outside the amusement park part, the next one we did, which was primarily amusement parks which they like, but was supposed to be 7, but only lasted 5 or 6. At that age they have the attention span of gnats and don't care about much except fun, which they can't define, and want to return to their comfort zone after a few days. 5-6 days tops with kids 10 or older, not to include travel days. Even on this board there have been travelers lamenting that they wish they weren't such shits as kids when their parents brought them on vacation
>>
>>1198229
Some of what you feel is cultural differences. Especially if a country girl. As a man you are expected to take care of her, and perhaps her family. This is demonstrated in things like sin sod. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_price#Thailand

You can mitigate this by setting boundaries, she may pitch a fit, and you could create a rift between her and her family, but as long as you take care of her, at minimum, she'll uphold her end of the bargain
>>
>>1198235
I would understood if this was some shoddy domestic trip, but this is Thailand we are talking about. The tickets alone make up for my Two month salary.
I'm just unhappy that I met New Year in these conditions.
I made a huge mistake in taking my brother with me. I would've had so much fun alone.
>>
>>1198243
Just send the shitkid home on a plane and go party and fuck ladyboys
>>
>>1198236
yea she is half thai half burmese, parents owns a failing rice farm. she wants me to buy her parents a pig farm which would be like 30-60k which i just dont see how any girl can ask something like that from their boyfriend. she does want to get married though and the pressure has been on from mom and dad. i dont know its all so weird idk what to do except give in cuz i love her
>>
>>1198258
No can doosville, baby doll. He's underage and according to my country's laws, he has to be accompanied by his ward, i.e. me.
>>
>>1198263
what country? pretty sure that can arranged anywhere if they're above 10 years old, you can usually have someone on the staff take responsibility for them
>>
>>1198260
Do you plan an remaining in SEA or going back to your country? What would you do with the pig farm? How much revenue does it generate? I'm already leaning towards don't buy it. You have to set boundaries, even if you change your mind later, you can't give in to every whim.
>>
>>1198243
That shit irrelevant at that age. I am taking my kids, who will bw 12, and 16 by the time, on their first international trip this year, but knowing that age range, it will be no longer than a week, and though culture will be a part of it, I already know it will mostly involve crap they could do in the states, and they will soon be bored with the cultural part. Unless the place has a zoo/animal park. My son really likes animals.

3 weeks was just to long for a kid. If possible, I'd send him back alone. What airline did you use? He can be escorted.
>>
>>1198260
lul no. that's a classic scam, it's time to worry. buffalo sick too?
>>
>>1198310
I know what scam you speak of. Buying a business is not a classic scam. I would still advise against it, though. Maybe some years down the road.
>>
>>1198302
>>1198280
Russian Federation. We're pretty much America's next top North Korea when it comes to bureaucracy and stupid standards and rules that you have to comply with.

I can't be separated from him since only I carry a notary notice that stipulates that I'm his legal ward.
>>
>>1198318

Aha. In the USA you can pay the airline to escort and do a handoff, or if it's a direct flight they will let you stay with him until he boards, and then someone can be waiting on the otherside, for free.
>>
>>1198319
Good for you, that's an excellent option.

But as for me - I'm fucked. I haven't had a vacation in years. I've lost 2500$ on tickets and hotels. All for nothing.
>>
>>1198328
Sounds like he needs to be distracted... At sixteen, some girls could radically change his outlook. Might curb the nagging for a bit.

Or hike til' he is exhausted. Things look better in the morning after some deep sleep.
>>
>>1198333
That's what we did today. Went to Big Buddha. Doesn't matter, really. We already booked new rickets.
>>
>>1198328
Well, go clubbing o fucking tonight down Phuket Walking Street, with or without him. They don't actually ID anywhere.
>>
>>1198336
That stupid fuck ruined it all for me. I just want to strangle his sorry ass because he costed me my nerves and 2 month salary.

I just drop him to his folks' house and will go someplace else.

I can't stand the thought of me spending any more time with him.

Fucking won't cut it, I'm afraid. And moreover, few things can beat prime Slavic pussy that I will dive into as soon as I come home.

But this poor fuck has ruined my vacation, became a total money sink and fucked up our family ties all at the same time.

A hat trick of a sort.
>>
>>1198337
You'd be surprised as the number of slavic chicks vacationing there. I know the feel, though forutuantely not as much money lost. Liek I said before, it took years to take my kids on another vacation, still ahven;t taken my brother/broter-in-law, and they are both in adulthood now, so I guess it's on the table again. Also like I said, even my last extended vacation withe my kids (longer than 3 days), it started to go down hill towards the end and ended up checking out a day early. Remember this lesson for when you have your own kids. Never longer than a week, and even that is pushing it.
>>
>>1198357
At that age kids are unappreciative, myopic, selfish, little shits. There have been threads here from real travelers lamenting that now that they are older they wish they weren't such little shits when their parents would bring them on vacations, and did more, and appreciated it more. Instead of complaining, staying in their hotels, and not be able to wait to go home.
>>
Any opinions on Hua Hin? I was planning on going there after Bangkok but can't see any mention of it
>>
>>1198407
It has a little rep due to the royal family vacationing there, but is real sleepy/laid back, though also more inexpensive than Phuket and the Southern Kohs. Less touristy as well, but depending on what your vacation goals are that means less things to do. My gf, who works at a restaurant in Phuket, is thinking of opening a small coffee shop or restaurant there for those reasons. She knows it won't make as much as Phuket, but won't have to, and will be more relaxed.
>>
>>1198301
i fell for the digital nomad meme hard and have no intentions of returning to the states, she has known this from day one. pig farm is just an idea probably a couple years away if ever.

>>1198310
i think she doesnt like the idea of me being internationally mobile and wants to plant roots and help her family. maybe its the long con but then thats why im insecure in the first place. is the whole relationship one huge con? i wonder if it even matters
>>
>>1198472
If she has no desire to leave Thailand, but also wants you to stay, that's a good sign. If she was cool about you going home, as long as you send money then it may be something else. From everything you said, and what I have of Thais, I have dated a few, long term and know many more (I'm the guy who first mentioned sinsod and several of the other replies) you are creating issues. Only thing I see are cultural differences. Security is part of relationships, unless westernized and independent, which does not sound like her. Always have your eyes open, and never give more than you can afford to lose, but no need to run away.
>>
>>1197887
Chiang Mai if you like the outdoors and less people.
>>
>>1197948
>"lady"

Kek
>>
>>1198487
yea i think youre right. i have zero fear of ever being poor or being in danger for my life financially because even if i was poor i'd still have a good life in the states. to the thai people being poor can mean death and a circle of futility so they have to take money/security much more seriously than i do.
>>
>>1198228
>take him to Bumrungrad international hospital.
>bribe the doctor
>put your brother in a medically induced coma for 2 weeks.

Win.
>>
Arriving in BKK in late January for almost a month ... buddy bailed so I'm going solo...

After reading a bunch over the past week ... I'm a little overwhelmed ... judge my shitty itinerary?

Day 1-2 - Arrive in Bangkok and acclimate a bit.
Week 1 - Chiang Rai, bus to Chiang Mai and maybe Pai? (Early to avoid burning season hopefully)
Week 2 - Head south to Ko Pha Ngan and hit the Full Moon party, island hopping. (Maybe Ao Nang instead?)
Week 3 - Siem Reap for a few days then taxi/bus to Ubon Ratchathani
Week 4 - Back to Bangkok for a final/partial week at a nicer hotel.

Nothing except my flights in and out of Bangkok are booked. Going solo internationally for the first time... Not even sure if Full Moon is my type of thing... Mainly looking to eat amazing food, not get sick, see some neat shit, meet some people, maybe get laid (but not a priority).

Any tips? Things I should be sure to do/see on the way? Book in advance or show up? Also let me know if I am doing/can avoid anything completely stupid.
>>
>>1198507
Why bus to Chiang Mai? There is an airport.
>>
>>1198318
Your brother is a little bitch. How old are you and why are you letting an 18 year old tell you what to do?
>>
>>1198509
Oh, because the flight price is high... I can get to Chiang Rai from Bangkok for $40, but Rai to Mai is $80 ??

Figured a bus would be cheaper and there might be something nice to see?
>>
27 y/o virgin thinking of going to Thailand for a couple weeks to lose my virginity and learn how to act around women.

Good idea? Bad idea? Any advice? Should I tell the girl I'm a virgin?
>>
>>1198518
Over 70% of Thai men lost their virginity to hookers, despite women outnumbering men by a fair margin. So there will be no local stigma there for it. Fine to tell them
>>
>>1198519
Nice, thanks.

Should I go for an older girl? Do I have to use a condom or should I be ok?
>>
>>1198520
Most hookers will make you, Unless, they give you apss for being a virgin, if they believe you. I can never advise someone not to use one, But I will say the risk is a lot lower than people think. Go with a gogo girl since they all get tested.
>>
>>1198511
I'm 24. I lost this one because he employed the help of parents. Basically, the kid's been crying wolf the second we got here.
Even if I fucking close him in our room and go out and about my way, he's already screwed it up, I'm not in a mood anymore for anything. I feel like I'm a guard in a prison. That's how it feels like.

As soon as I come home, I pack my things and move from folks' home. I don't care where. I've had it with those fuckers.
>>
File: 1430701021989.jpg (1MB, 2661x3867px) Image search: [Google]
1430701021989.jpg
1MB, 2661x3867px
I have a very pretty white 24 year old female co-worker who is leaving her job to live in Thailand for several months.

She is going to be by herself and barely has found a place to live. What advice does she need?
>>
>>1198698
Why the fuck would she do something like that?
>>
>>1198698
Generally she should be fine. Thailand isn't really dangerous and it's miles ahead of its immediate neighbors in terms of development. She can probably get some shitty English teaching job.

>>1198722
>Why the fuck would she do something like that?

Going to SEA or Africa or whatever to do this kind of thing is kind of a pretty white girl meme.
>>
>>1198432
It's a resort for royalty but it's not expensive?
>>
>>1198782
The royal family has a summer house there and that's the only reason any tourism exists. It's cheaper than Phuket.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hua_Hin_District
>>
>>1198507
How old are you, bud? I'm going at the end of jan to Chiang Mai, for almost 3 weeks. I'm 21, if you're in my age group we could partner up.
>>
Anyone have any go-go bar stories? I want to sleep with a girl there but am not sure exactly how it all works. Is there a room in the back by the way that we can use, or do I need to bring them to a hotel?
>>
>>1198865
30/m , sounds fun
>>
>>1198869
Some places have rooms in the back. Fishbowls especially do. But typically, gogos, you find one you lioe, or talk to the mamasan to find one for you. Agree upon a price and lenth of time with the girl. Pay a barfine to the mamasan, and take her to your place, or a short time hotel or guesthouse. Did you see the webm of the gogo earlier in the thread?
>>
>>1187896

Why is it such a shithole?
>>
>>1198946
See: >>1197964
>>
Ambien in Thailand? Going to be there for 18 days and my prescription runs out about halfway through. can I get it OTC? If I need a script how do I go about getting it? Thanks for the info
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.