[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some questions about travelling: 1) Is it safe to travel alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1478832692440.jpg (70KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478832692440.jpg
70KB, 767x1024px
Some questions about travelling:

1) Is it safe to travel alone?

2) Any tips on how to travel when you have IBS?

I'm Canadian and have only been in 2 Canadian provinces, 2 states in the US, and Cuba. I haven't travelled much. I'm thinking of travelling to Japan, and then if I travel again I imagine checking out Europe.
>>
>>1187058
Traveling alone is the best way to go.

As far as safety, there are too many variables based on where you want to go. Also are you male or female?
>>
>>1187062
Male, 6'1'', white.
>>
>>1187062
>>1187086
And for my visit in Japan I want to mostly visit game arcades, walk the streets, eat sushi, visit Osamu Dazai and Yukio Mishima's graves, just check shit out and have fun.
>>
File: m4.jpg (74KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
m4.jpg
74KB, 1000x716px
>>1187058
>Any tips on how to travel when you have IBS?
Know what foods trigger your IBS and avoid it.
Wear pants that can stretch at the waist when you bloat.
Take charcoal capsules to reduce bloating
Take your pro-biotics

If all else fails; just know where the nearest toilet is.
I have IBS, but it never incurred my traveling experience.
>>
I've done most countries in Europe, all of SEA, North Africa, Australia and NZ. North Africa felt a little unsafe sometimes but the rest of the regions were totally fine and i went on my own, you just have to be smart and trust your instincts.
You should go to Europe first honestly, i feel its the best location for a starter, and once you get to Europe you can go to any country for cheap on trains/planes. I would recommend places like Hungary and Poland if you're on a budget.
>>
>>1187266
>I have IBS, but it never incurred my traveling experience.
>incurred

Stop using words you don't understand ffs
>>
File: beach.jpg (54KB, 636x425px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
54KB, 636x425px
op is thinking about this the wrong way

don't go to developed countries where it's easy to find a toilet and food is more reliable

go to developing countries where it's no problem when you do get ibs
>>
>>1187087
Don't go to Kabukicho and never follow someone from the street
>>
A friend with IBS walked the length of Japan alone. It's probably the safest country in the world.

IBS is a pretty broad term. What's your particular problem? Try diapers.
>>
What's better? As a first timer planning on travelling alone, is it better to just go out and do your own thing, or to join a contiki tour group and roll with them?
>>
i have pretty severe digestive disease and have travelled a lot. desu it fucks me up bad and when it gets worse i stop traveling.

wear diapers, eat immodium, avoid foods you can't tolerate, etc. take taxis instead of shared vans so you can stop if needed. etc.

being on a budget will make your IBS problems much harder. i feel like my IBS(/IBD) basically taxes me 20% daily as i spend more on food, transport, etc.
>>
>>1189065
>avoid foods you can't tolerate
seriously? people have to be told that?

>>1187810
this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.