[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amsterdam trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

hey /trv/
planning to visit Amsterdam next year for my Second time. although I really enjoyed the city on my previous trip. I still felt like I didnt experienced it fully.

any tips?
maybe, what's the best time of the year to go there? any special events/holyidays, and why.

and is the red light distric really the best option for prostituion ? any other interesting activity ?

Suggestions for any personal experiense that's not so popular?
>>
>>1186761
the best time imo is like late spring/early summer, from april to july basically, not dutch but been there a lot and it seems like de wallen is the only option for postitution.
also your interests? i used to love the other dutch cities around (each of them actually) but i guess they would seem boring to you if comparing to amsterdam
>legal weed & prostitutes
>>
>>1186761
google privehuizen

google translate

you're welcome
>>
Heading to Amsterdam in January too and looking for some neat stuff to do. Going with my gf though so red light district is off the table
>>
Heading to amsterdam next week any recommendations for me inb4 weed and hoes
>>
>>1187128
Go to Thailand or Philippines. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper hookers in US-cities than in Amsterdam. But for the weed you're fine
>>
On the same topic, my friend and I are going to Amsterdam in February. The main problem we are facing is a place to sleep, do you guys have any tips on how to save money and still safely spend the night? Since we both are students from eastern Europe paying 30-50 € a night is out of the question.
>>
>>1188365
Save up more.
>>
>>1188365
Try couchsurfing
>>
>>1188492
Thanks this will be helpful, I was also thinking of Airbnb and simply not sleeping.
>>
>>1187118
Anne frank's house
>>
>>1188365

Trustroots is better . Couchsurfing now asks for a 3 euro confirmation fee.

If you have no other choice, there are free campin spots (Paalkamperen) around the Netherlands. Closest one is 40 km from Amsterdam. Info about them online are only in Dutch but you can find the GPS coordinates
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.