[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My multi-pass China travel visa was just approved. Now what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160619_130003_1.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160619_130003_1.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
My multi-pass China travel visa was just approved.

Now what?
>>
>>1186706
>Now what?
Maybe you should go there.
>>
book a round trip flight to North Korea from Shenyang.
>>
Time to smash some gash
>>
>>1186749

How to North Korea if American?
>>
>>1186706

Book a hotel?
>>
>>1186999
You're allowed to certain times of the year. Check the website.
>>
>>1186706

Looks like the maid in the hotel that i lived in while working on a construction project. I'd be the first person out at 5 am and come back at 11 pm dog tired only to find out the dumb bitch hadn't "kleen room" yet. Then tried to tell me, "I wan come america". Fine, start swimming, its a long way.
>>
>>1186999
You must be new here.
>>
>>1186706

Hijacking this thread because why not.

I have a 18 hour layover in Shanghai next week, what should I do there? Like must sees, food etc.
>>
>>1187034
xlb
xlb
xlb
>>
>>1187077

I don't know what that is
>>
>>1187107
小笼包
>>
>>1187107
The guy you're talking to is a bore and a smartass

Xiao Long Bao are these steamed pork dumplings in Shanghai.

They're pretty tasty. Worth a look.

Better thing to look in to: Museum of Chinese Propaganda Art.
>>
>>1186999
Book a guided tour. Easy.
>>
trying to plan a backpacking trip in china, but I'm really struggling to find things to do, advice on areas etc

so much of the information online is out-dated beyond usefulness

can't even book internal plane tickets at a sensible price, I suspect the english sites are heavily priced up
might be the first time I get a travel agent to book flights for me

thinking about doing china by rail
>>
>>1187034

Go see the bund. Ride the 400 kph maglev out of the airport. Don't need to buy a first class ticket, its double and all you get is a different staircase but you get on the same train car, lol
>>
anyone done a private Yangtze cruise?

was thinking about doing wuhan-chonquing

I hear few boats provide food, so people just bring bulk ramen with them

but it seems popular with tour groups, so would it be possible to negotiate passage on one of their ships?

I hear you an also get a lift on commercial crafts, cargo haulers and the like; but I'm not sure how safe/interesting that would be
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.