[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

winter getaway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 925.png (543KB, 812x603px) Image search: [Google]
925.png
543KB, 812x603px
i'm from the north east and i'd like to escape the winter weather in january and also throw away some cash (rent a mercedes/bmw and get 4/5 star hotels for a week)

i was thinking about flying to dallas, TX because i've been there before but maybe i should go somewhere i haven't been yet like florida or georgia

any advice on where to go in the states? i'll be flying then renting a car for a week and staying at expensive hotels
>>
>>1184547
Dallas is still cold, 972 area code reporting in
try somewhere else, I recommend Miami
>>
>>1184576
>I recommend Miami
I was going to reccomend that as well
>>
I am in Houston, and it would be a little warmer than Dallas for sure, but similar on culture.

Besides Miami, I would check out San Diego, and Phoenix as well. New Orleans is a fun visit as well and while not warm shouldn't be freezing and Marti Gras season will be starting to gear up.
>>
>>1184593
>>1184576
>>1184599

i'm thinking either miami or orlando, which one is better for a single guy? and what are some things i should do while there
>>
>>1184630
>miami or orlando
>which one is better for a single guy?

Probably the one known for sluts, topless beaches and partying, and not the one known for family theme parks.
>>
>>1184547
Dude not miami

I know u said states but you should go to mexico cancun or little further south playa del carmen

Usd to peso is best its been in a decade

Better weather too

If cant leave usa go to nola for mardi gras
>>
>>1184879

i booked a ticket for mid december to miami

what are the must dos while there? beside fucking sluts and doing drugs, i can do that anywhere
>>
>>1184659
Where are the topless beaches in Miami?
>>
>>1184547
January is high season in Miami. Plenty to do, great weather, tons of festivals and good times.
Orlando is really a spreadout suburbia, and has a few locations with "scene" but alone? Nah.
>>
>>1184630
Orlando Blows. Not very vacation oriented for single male.

Miami people are shitheads, but this won't matter for a short vacation.

Definately Miami.

t. Melbourne fag
>>
Why not Caribbean islands?
http://travel.usnews.com/Rankings/Best_Caribbean_Beaches/
>>
>>1185825
Parts of Miami Beach is where I found them. I'm sure there are more.

Use your Google for further specifics.
>>
>>1186244
This
Since you seem to have money, you might as well to an all-inclusive beach resort. If I were you I'd go to Cancun for a month or something.
Would you also consider Hawaii?
>>
>>1184547
Come to Miami. Rent a Maserati and stay somewhere on the beach. Buy bottles and fuck a Russian girl in the ass.
>>
Not OP, but in a somewhat similar situtation (though only for a long weekend).
Thinking of LA in 2 weeks
Good idea or not?
>>
>>1186436
Two weeks?
Bruh, I live here. It's only gonna get colder from now on until april and it's the rainy season in winter.
Wait until summer at least
>>
>>1186522
>It's only gonna get colder from now on until april and it's the rainy season in winter.
Currently in Vancouver, so I doubt that there will be anything that feels cold or wet to me. I'm getting soaked all day, and all the hills outside of town are covered in snow.
>Wait until summer at least
Not an option, since I just happen to be in the general area right now, but if its going to be absolute shit, I'll probably skip it.
>>
>>1184547
Fort Lauderdale >>> Miami
>>
>>1186768
Support your opinion, please.

Interested.
>>
what do attractive hookers go for in florida
>>
Just get out the country nigga. Costa Rica is well developed, cheaper than the states, and there is no fucking winter there.
>>
>>1188251
too much for you
>>
>>1188521

try me faggot
>>
This seems like a good enough thread to ask in. I've been trying to move to the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area permanently from the Midwest, but companies down there seem to be openly hostile to anyone that doesn't already live there. Lots of job postings have things like "do not apply here if you do not live in south Florida" in all caps. Do I pretty much need to just save up and move myself down there and then look for a job? Seems like not an ideal way to go about things.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.