[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerifat here, any recommendations to migrate to to leave this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Cliffs-of-Moher-2.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cliffs-of-Moher-2.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
Amerifat here, any recommendations to migrate to to leave this sinking ship of a country?
>>
>>1180204
Sail a hand-made raft to Cuba and claim political asylum.
Check whether you're eligible for any EU passport.

Only one of those two is a serious proposition, BTW.
>>
>>1180204
Your very dumb. Trump wants nothing more than to bring Americans together and unite us in equality. All you want to do is continue to be ignorant and divisive, please leave we are better off without you.

Ps also please inform your ingorant lib friends and celebs who claimed they would leave to finally follow through with thier claims.

America will change for the better with or without you.
>>
>Hillcucks in Europe

Nope we have enough of you nutters as it is. I suggest Canada.
>>
>>1180204
hey since you guys all love mexicans coming HERE, how about YOU go to MEXICO? I'm sure it's not dangerous or anything.
>>
>>1180222
Canada's full actually. I would try Mexico.
>>
>>1180222
Fuck off, we're full. Go to Sweden or something.
>>
Not the UK. We like our peace and quiet thanks!
>>
>>1180227
this op, just go for it embrace the peaceful culture and hospitality of cartels and rapists
>>
>>1180227
This is actually a good point. Move to Mexico OP.
>>
>>1180204
All your wars sent migrants to Europe so there is no other place you can go.

Stay in your country and experience a golden age !
>>
>>1180204
I would recommend the multicultural paradises of Mexico or Brazil. Adios mi general.
>>
File: 1330167840782.jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1330167840782.jpg
51KB, 300x300px
>>1180214
>Trump wants nothing more than to bring Americans together and unite us in equality
i guess non-whites and people who aren't straight doesn't count as american?
>>
>>1180665
>says he wants to help black people
>says he wants Mexicans to come here LEGALLY
>says he loves Israel
>says trannies can use whichever bathroom they want in his hotel lobbies
>says he wants to protect gays from muslim extremists
b-but he's r-racist sexist anti-g-gay
r-racist sexist anti-g-gay
>>
>>1180670
Most folks don't believe him and that is rational because he was the leading figure of the birther movement which singled out obama for being black.
Also he purchased a beauty pageant to oggle naked young girls and then enjoyed publicly disparaging them when they complained. He is a bully and a sexist for sure, his personality isn't unlike that of what one would expect from a bigot and a sadist.
>>
>>1180677
You sure are retarded just please don't come to England we don't need anymore of your kind here you fucking tool.
>>
>>1180204
No need, you'll be deported back to Mexico with all your illegal friends.
>>
>>1180582
Fuck off dude, Sweden is full aswell. How about china?
>>
>>1180696
This desu.

The chinese will welcome you greatly. Who knows, maybe you might even get to work in a factory!
>>
Well, I WAS going to ask if it's possible to live in Vancouver and work in Seattle like you can SD and TJ, but EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!!!!!
>>
>>1180677
>i-i don't believe him unless he says MEAN things
wew

>>1180705
FUCK OFF BC IS FULL
>seriously, unless you're an unaccompanied Japanese qt or rich guy who is going to create high-paying jobs for locals we don't want you living here
>>
>>1180214
haha kys
>>
>>1180230
Canada has all that empty land up north. How can they claim to be "full"?
>>
>>1180709
because the economy can't support any more people who won't create new jobs
>>
>>1180707
Struck a nerve eh? Haha get fucked kid
>>
>>1180677
>oh woops looks like i dont have evidence for trump being racist or anti lgbt, but heres some irrelevant bad things about trump
lmao kys
>>
>>1180204
No. We're full. Go fix your own country.
>>
>>1180677
>he purchased a beauty pageant to oggle naked young girls
WOW! how dare he act like a straight male
>>
>>1180204
>best person possible elected to clean up the mess called Washington DC
>this faggot wants to leave what he claims is a "sinking ship"
Fuck you faggot. I wish my leader was 1% of Donald Trump. Live in our "democratic" countries for 1 minute and you'll see how great life truly is.

Why not go to Mexico if you want so many of them going to your country? If the people aren't a problem surely their country isn't either. Oh wait.. you're a pussy liberal that will fuck off to an even whiter and safer country than the US because you're a coward and an internet activist. You deserve a slow and painful death.
>>
File: your.png (1KB, 109x39px) Image search: [Google]
your.png
1KB, 109x39px
>>1180214
>Your very dumb
>Your very
>Your
>>
File: 1462846486970.jpg (95KB, 704x514px) Image search: [Google]
1462846486970.jpg
95KB, 704x514px
>>1180798
>>
>>1180204
Trump's presidency will be a barrage of let downs for his supporters because he is quickly realizing his inability as president. It has only been two days and he is already backtracked on repealing Obamacare. Calm down, Ameribro. Oddly enough, I actually live in your pic related (Ireland) but am American and I would have no qualms with moving back to the states. Don't be dramatic. Unless you already wanted to move then continue planning I guess but otherwise Trump becoming president should not be the tipping point and if it then you are ignoramus.
>>
>>1180709
Normally I would agree with you but space does not equal not being full. No one emigrates and lives in the woods. They enter the workforce, which does have its limits and necessity of a balance in relation to immigration.
>>
>>1180204
>Amerifat here, any recommendations to migrate to to leave this sinking ship of a country?
I would assume that OP has no college education, resume or CV of competitive work, and probably no savings to start again in another country. I'm talking like $50-100k, what someone at say age 30 should have in the bank.
Someone of low worth, low skills, low problem solving skills would be the type to try to "escape" life and even refer to the US as a sinking ship.
A decently intelligent person would have already gone somewhere friendly to expat retirees and have a way to work online or freelance, or they have a marketable skill like network security, medicine, etc.
/thread
>>
>>1180861
I agree with you but I have a feeling OP is just a naive, liberal college freshman.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.