[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel Gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
What is your equip?
Share experiences

I'll start, nice product but the wood cap on top takes on every odor from it's surroundings. Wood cap looks nice but stinks, dont fall for aesthetic memes
>>
>>1177319

I always find buying like a $5 pair of shoes from like Kmart or Target is a very good investment when going overseas. so many times where you might need to walk through water or mud and dont want to get you proper shoes wet, but also dont want to do it barefoot encase there is something sharp underneath.

They also pack fairly flat and dont weigh much, better than risking your health or good shoes.
>>
>>1177321
good tip thanks
>>
>>1177319
>dont fall for aesthetic memes
I do better with a starbucks insulated mug, the kind that can go upside down, but is also dishwasher safe and vacuum insulated. Morning breakfast at the hotel, tea will be a nice hot sip by lunchtime out of the purse. Or, I can fill er up in the airport terminal with a little coffee, something better than the crap on the plane.

I just can't wear crap shoes like the kind you're referring to from Target, since I need arch support.. I'll wear some Crocs, Tevas, or similar however. I'll hit some boots with extra waterproof spray if it's a rainy season kind of vacation. Really nice running insoles can make lesser quality shoes tolerable, however. You can move them shoe to shoe. They'll make new shoes that aren't broken in much yet, far more comfortable as well.

Always have some granola bars in the bag. Sometimes I'll skip a meal if the options are poor and expensive both. Saves money til the next meal, something worth waiting for.
>>
You guys run around in crocks drinking out of these things? Why.not dress like normal people and buy water from 7 11, little shop or where ever?
>>
>>1177463
>implying there are supermarkets everywhere
did you even travel outside of USA once gringo?
>>
>>1177319
I found elastic washing lines to be considerably worse than a simple piece of cord

a jacket that is wind and water proof

bring an airtight bag for your dirty clothes, beats plastic shopping bags by miles

used a passport belt to store my money
was awfull, always smelt, always digging around in it when I had to show it for a hotel etc
that being said, never got my shit stolen
get some proper locks for your bags, and by proper I mean "can't be bested with two spanners, can't be opened with a bobby pin"
>>
>>1177321
Are those shoes by any chance white? follow up question are you a 'murican? is this the origin of the white shoed american trope?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (119KB, 1568x603px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
119KB, 1568x603px
>>1177319
I have a similar stainless steel water bottle that I take everywhere with me. Being in Phoenix, it gets so hot during the summer and dehydration sets in quickly even if you're just running errands in your car. I can't believe I don't see more people with a reusable water bottle 24/7. Of course, some places for travel you want to buy bottled water.

I always travel with pick related. It will fully charge my phone 2-3 times over (you can buy much smaller battery packs that might give you 50% of a charge). This one will fit into my pocket while connected to my phone so I can carry the phone around normally while it's charging.
>>
chillum bag, flipflops, fishermans
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.