[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheap flights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: samuel L jackson snek.gif (5MB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
samuel L jackson snek.gif
5MB, 600x255px
I'm having trouble finding cheap airline tickets.

Any suggestions on where to find/book cheap tickets to Europe?
>>
>>1175896
Start by reading the sticky.

Also, to where in Europe, from where?
>>
Thanks!

From LA to Stockholm, or London.
(or SF, might go to the bay before I leave)

Tried flight comparisons but they all seem to add fees - when I found a trip on a comparison site (like kayak) and then searched the same flight elsewhere (same date and airline) the price wasn't the same.

Also tried searching the flights from sites with a different language/currency - sometimes they were cheaper, sometimes almost the same. Like the Norwegian site in Danish and Finnish, in comparison to US dollar prices with the same airline.
>>
>>1175915
Icelandair and Norwegian would probably be your best bet if they fly to the west coast; they're the cheapest Nordic airlines and Icelandair were doing really cheap flights from theUS via Reykjavik to different parts of Europe a year or two back.
>>
www.google.com/flights

www.norwegian.com

www.skyscanner.com
>>
Jesus fucking Christ. Go to sky scanner look for one way flights for whole.month and look at the graphic. Look for this month right now and you get an idea for the cheast last minute flight. You should come to a conclusion like 50 bingo bucks is the cheapest, but thats only if i book 5 months ahead. If i book 2 weeks before the flight i get it for 57/which is alright.
Just don't think about the added fares it just goes about for about 10 bucks with almost every flight.
Ill be flying from manila to beijing for 40 euros in a week lul.
>>
>>1176063
I forgot to say. You have to check on different days and different hours. But you should always be able to get the cheapest flight ever plus minus 10 bucks in 5 days.
>>
ryan air had 2 euro tickets on offer today....
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.