[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planning on traveling around Europe when I turn 20 in spring,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1474917591700.jpg (199KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1474917591700.jpg
199KB, 1280x853px
Planning on traveling around Europe when I turn 20 in spring, I want to go to newyork for a bit first tho.
Problem is I've never left ireland before and new York looks really expensive, along with a lot of Europe.
What's the best way to get to see these places?
I probably won't have more than 3000 starting the trip, but willing to rough it when I get to europe
>>
I know this board moves pretty danm slow, but could someone give me any advice on this?
>>
Stay at hostels and take cheap transportation, such as buses. If i were you i would go east, i would hit poland, krakow particularly. The baltic coast and the balkan countries are also a good option. These nations are cheaper and your gonna get your wallet all sorts of fucked up in Western European nations. Try croatia hit bulgaria, you will make your money go a lot further and be able to step out of your comfort zone.
>>
The easiest way to travel, imo, is to make friends around the world. You get people who speak the native language, and show you cool shit for free, and you probably won't have to pay to crash there, just be ready to do the same for them. Seriously the Internet connects you to millions of people, how hard can it be to say hi?
>>
>>1175587
Are there any specific sites that you have in mind?
>>
If you're concerned about money, don't go to both NY and Europe in one trip.

Other than that, I agree with the guys above me, go to southern/eastern europe.
>>
>>1175650
Well I was hoping to go see a lot of western Europe but by the looks of what people are saying eastern is the way to go.
I'd still like to see western Europe tho anywhere really, I think itd be a great place to see
As for NY I want to visit a friend who's located in Brooklyn
>>
>>1175817
Actually I wanted to see more of northern Europe than than western
>>
>>1175817
Brooklyn is really cool, I'm glad you're checking that out instead of just the typical tourist stuff.
>>
New York isn't very expensive. Most of Manhattan is very expensive, but few New Yorkers actually deal with that. Also
>going to NY at 20
maybe wait until 21?
>>
>>1175824
New York rents are very high in general, even the "hood" parts aren't affordable anymore.

But it's not expensive besides the cost of housing.
>>
>>1175817
I meant websites where you can get to know people from other countries. I just now realised that it wasn't very clear.
>>
>>1176027
Well I don't know about any websites, interested in what they have to offer tho if you can recommend any
>>
>>1176105
No, I can't but the comment I originally quoted said that you can make friends on the internet and then perhaps visit them and vice versa.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.