[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spain-(France)-Belgium-Netherlands with not much money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: brasil.jpg (3MB, 4432x3024px) Image search: [Google]
brasil.jpg
3MB, 4432x3024px
Sup everyone!
I've got a ticket to Spain, arriving Nov4th. A friend is coming with me. Return tickets are Dec 2nd. But the thing is we don't plan on coming back home.

I want to go from Spain to Nethl. hitchhiking and camping, then get some kind of work there (I know 3 people in different cities, they might help) to gather more cash

then go to some Russian archenemy in the East (Ukraine or Georgia have an appeal to me). As soon as I get to EE, I can fund myself making 600$ a month online ( in the West it wouldn't be enough). Then maybe Asia

But the most important part is: enjoying Spain and France without spending more than 15euro/day, and getting to Belgium.

Can I go through just camping? Am I going to die to the coldness? Is a farmer gonna shotgun my asshole for invading his property? Tips?

We've tried Couchsurfing and Workaway but didn't find interesting proposals. Maybe hosting two unskilled dudes is not that appealing to most "vegan open minded" people.

I hope this ends up being an interesting journey

pic related is a girl from my country with tons of make up on

would fuck
>>
>>1174024
forgot to mention : I have 1200 euro on savings. My friend has 2000.
>>
>>1174024
you want to go camping in...november? You're probably going to have to find a hostel. It's not doable in Spain, nevermind every other country north of Spain. So 15€ a day is going to be very hard. In France particularly I doubt it's even enough to eat unless you can cook all the time.
>>
Fifteen euros is what I spend in one meal in a regular restaurant in West Europe. Even if you go full YOLO and get into Freeganims, you won't be able to see/do all the things you would want.

Do you have suitable clothing for winter? It is cheaper to buy it in Europe, but you will lose a bit more of your little amount of euros.

After the refugee crysis, I don't know if hitchhiking for two brown fags is safe in Europe now a days.
>>
File: pedro.jpg (78KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pedro.jpg
78KB, 720x960px
>>1174112
>>1174125
In Wikipedia it says that avg low around Madrid is 6.3ºC... isn't that fine? I have a good coat, pants, shoes. My tent is shit, though.

About food... yeah we'd cook every meal or drink milk+oats... roast potatoes etc

I'm not that brown
look arab tho
>>
>>1174024
Camping in the wild is prohibited and fucking cold in November. I would say delete your CS account, open a new one and try to be less of a dick.
>>
>>1174024
I have heard of farms in Portugal and Spain that allow you to work and make some money and live there, don't know much else though
>>
>>1174168
I've just read that it's allowed in Madrid, you just need to stay off private property and National Parks

https://thespanishbiker.wordpress.com/bed-n-board/camping/free-camping/

>>1174173
Any clue on how can I research on that?
We'd be glad to work in farms... and getting paid? Even better. Also, we speak portuguese so that could work. Thanks anyway.
I suppose me and my friend will end up taking shitty Workaway gigs and trying to find paid part-time jobs... or making some money online
>>
>>1174024
>I'm gonna be an illegal immigrant
>I'm going to ask for under the table work in countries with 50% youth unemployment

That's going to go over reeeeeeal well. Why don't you just take the plane back to Brazil like you're supposed to, get an education, and then try to enter like a legal immigrant.
>>
>>1174216
Why do you assume that I want a stable job, or to live in Spain long term? I just want some gigs to make our budget last a little longer

Lmao at studying 4+ years with the dream to become a wagecuck overseas
>>
>>1174455
You missed the point. Which was that you're not going to get any work under the table as a tourist.
>>
>>1174024
How do you make money online?
>>
>>1174487
the first one is online poker

yeah it's a meme, but I've been doing this for 3+ years. avg $500 a month I'd say... if I'm not playing countless hours a day

the other one I can't tell you, but it's legal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.