[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm flying to Spain in about two weeks with a few friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 94372143846.jpg (319KB, 1610x1100px) Image search: [Google]
94372143846.jpg
319KB, 1610x1100px
I'm flying to Spain in about two weeks with a few friends. We will stay in Barcelona for four nights, fly to Ibiza for three nights, and after that fly to Madrid for four more nights.
Since it was a plan crafted by my friends I assume they already have something in mind to occupy us, yet I still feel the need to scout a bit and learn about all them tourist traps and hidden gems.
Google helps, but I always know that the best advice I will most likely get here. (last time I got such great advices here, pretty much made my trip)
So any crucial info I should stack up on? Thanks!
>>
File: 1468290799700.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1468290799700.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
pls help
>>
last try ;_;
>>
>>1169367
Would if I could, but I never been there
>>
From where are you coming? US?

Just some basics:

- majority of people speak some English, but def not all of them. Usually very thick accents.

- even when its hot, men always wear long trousers. Shorts (except at the beach) are a tourist give away
- unless you visit the busy tourist (trap) restaurants, dont expect to find food in resto's before 8-9pm. 11pm is still an acceptable hour to have dinner.

- Ibiza is not really 'spain'. Its a non-stop tourist party island unless you're staying at the scenic/nature side of the island. The above 3 rules dont really apply. Better inform where you are located but I would prepare for insane club entry prices and afterparties till early in the morning. Alternatively, you could end up taking some beautifull hiking trips.

- Spain is all about (great) wines, and tapas and only has a limited selection of domestic beers

- october/november is low season for your locations. As these places are used to loads of tourist you'll prolly get great flight and hotel prices. However, Barca will definitely feel a lot more tame and empty than usual. Most big clubs in Ibiza have their season-closing party beginning of October.
>>
>>1169405
Israel actually.
- I'm not the shorts and flip flop type.
- Nice to know, Most European cities I visited most restaurants wrapped up really early.
- I'm staying really close to the Ibiza center, the one with all the parties. We will also rent a car and drive all over the other nice spots, if we know where to look.
-Will most definitely try.
- Hope to get in on the action but a calm non tourist infested experience wont ruin my trip.

thanks for the info
>>
Hey Guys,

Ill be as well ariving in Barcelona in November and I'm wondering how much it would cost me to get from El Prat airport to El Poble - SEC area and what are the usual prices.
>>
Is there anything to do in Ibiza at late October and after? With places like space closing and the summer season over.
>>
>>1171385
Take bus line 46 until Plaza España
Just 2.20€ for a single bus ticket
or buy a 10 ticket card for 9.95€

Take aerobus or taxi for higher prices
>>
>>1173227
Thank you very much!

I googled the bus line and it almost takes me exactly to where ill be staying. If you're free we should go for a beer :)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.