[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single militaryfag getting stationed in Gunsan SK in February,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ve-may-bay-di-Gunsan.jpg (409KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ve-may-bay-di-Gunsan.jpg
409KB, 1024x768px
Single militaryfag getting stationed in Gunsan SK in February, what do I need to know about Korea? I have a year, what should I see? Can most people understand English or do I need to know some Korean to get by? What are the qts like?
>>
>>1161750
>Military

Did you graduate from college?

Most of you guys who end up in Asia are high school fuck ups that end up raping and being general faggots ruing America's reputation abroad and are totally undeserving of the extreme respect you get here back in the states.

Are you one of those guys?
>>
>>1161751
Too edgy for this board. Americans do go overboard in their worship of the military but America's reputation is ruined far more by its politicians than its troops.
>>
>>1161753
trump is fine, he acts exactly like your average american on vacation
>>
>>1161830
What is your problem guy? I have met plenty of Americans while travelling and they have been nothing but pleasant
>>
>>1161751
If you're in the military, you're stationed wherever they tell you to go, and South Korea is a great one, mainly because it's not the Middle East.

Also, pretty sure you can be a college graduate and be in the military (see: West Point, Naval Academy, etc.).
>>
The problem with Americans is they're really nice individuals but as soon as you put them together you've got Americans.
>>
>>1161849
Worked 2 years in summer / winter jobs as a guide to foreign tourists, the amount of shitty americans who think they own the world and everybody should bend to their will is amazing, never met the chinese group that everybody say are the worse, but god, how can you be so fucking obnoxious and loud everywhere, even in a fuckig church during a ceremony. Absolute no control over the kids, to the point i'm the one callomg them on retarded shit like don't touch the shit on the museum, don't leave the trail, etc, the only thing they can say is "but back in america, we..." and "i'm hungry, when do we eat?" And don't get me starded on the 300 pounds average weight family of four booking a 6h hike to a waterfall and complaining The entire fucking way that they are tired, hungry or both, eventually had to bring then back and go meet the rest of the group again, holding back the group for an hour, and not a single fucking sorry

Too many shitty experiences

>>1162131
Pretty much this, not a problem with solo traveling americans or couples, usually pretty cool to talk to, but shit i wanted to murder every single american group
>>
>>1161849
Friend, if you fed them, they hang around. Better to not feed them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.