[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm heading out into the world with no return date in sight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 773818877587667014.jpg (41KB, 800x362px) Image search: [Google]
773818877587667014.jpg
41KB, 800x362px
I'm heading out into the world with no return date in sight. Actually, I'd prefer never returning.

In that regard, I won't be having an address anywhere. I'll still be a citizen of my country, though. How difficult is it to get visas while out traveling when you don't have a home address? Say I spend a year in Japan and want to head to Australia afterwards. How would I go by getting a visa?
>>
>>1160763
you would need to apply for a visa which can be done via the website, however you need the address..... there would be an aussie embassy in Japan so just go there and get one/ ask about details.
>>
>>1160763
>Say I spend a year in Japan

LOL. You won't and can't.
>>
>>1162124
LOL yourself. That's actually what I've planned. Everything is set for it.
>>
>>1162132

Are you going to be working? Going to school? If not, you'll be there for waaaay shorter than a year.
>>
>>1162144
WWOOF. Found a comfy farm in Fukuoka who are willing to let me stay for a long time. I can get a year visa.
>>
>>1162146
>WWOOF

Then you'll have an address, idiot.
>>
>>1162150
Well, it's not MY address. And it won't be registered in my country.
>>
>>1162151

Anon, you're painfully naive. If you're going to be living there for a year it will indeed be your address. You'll be able to send and receive mail there; if you get a smart phone/pocket wi-fi, etc. in Japan this will be the address you use to sign up. It's that simple.
>>
>>1162154
Well, fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up for me
>>
>>1160763
>I'm heading out into the world with no return date in sight. Actually, I'd prefer never returning.

You do know that you are in the world already, right?
>>
>>1162195
Okay, out into THE REST OF the world. Been locked down in my country for too long.

Don't be so pedantic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.