[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to visit New York. I'm a polish-French citizen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
I want to visit New York. I'm a polish-French citizen.

But I have some questions.

>Do I need anything else than my French passport to get in? Any passes or green cards or something?
>I want to visit the place for 7-10 days. The flight from Poland, where I live will cost me 1600 zł, which is around 400$. That will leave me with like 4400-5400 zł (1100$-1350$) for hotel/hostel room and food to survive and tickets for communication. Is that even enough? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>1159274
They're gonna grill you at the border just because it's murrica. The TSA stopped me when I was in my uniform and said they were going to do a random gunpowder and explosive residue test. Obviously, I came up fucking positive.

As long as you have a return ticket and proof of funds, they'll eventually let you through.
>>
>>1159274
Prepare to be disappointed, unless you love shit
>>
>>1159274
You will need an ESTA. Get it on-line from the US Gov official site - beware there are look alike scam sites as well so check the web address.
>>
>>1159308
Hope you did not get a serious cut, dealing with all that edge.

>>1159274
I'd be a little bit worried about budget, depending on how crap a place you want to stay in and where you will be. I'm assuming your ticket is round trip. Not sure what "tickets for communication" means.

Where in the US are you thinking of visiting? Prices vary pretty widely from area to area.
>>
>>1159274
I don't know how nuts you want to go, but 1200$ seems OK for a week or so in NYC.
You will be asked why you are coming to the US, just have your return ticket to show them and also a receipt for whatever hostel you have reserved.
>>
>>1159358
>tickets for communication
Public transport. He translated the Polish word for it directly into English.
>>
>>1159308
Is anybody actually disappointed after going to New York? I kinda doubt it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.