[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf and i have been on a road trip across the US for the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
gf and i have been on a road trip across the US for the past 4 months. unemployment just ended tho so we're now looking for ethical or unethical ways to make money. not tryna get into anything sexual. both in our mid 20s... any ideas?
>>
>>1147075
Have you tried getting a job?
>>
>>1147079
Kek fpbp
>>
>>1147075

I heard sometimes there are things called jobs where people will give you actual money to do tasks for them.

Its kind of a weird concept but surprisingly alot of people do it. Something to look into at least.
>>
sell your body
>>
Get a job maybe, if you can't legally then go back to your country right away imo tbqh.
>>
File: quag.jpg (158KB, 1024x1683px) Image search: [Google]
quag.jpg
158KB, 1024x1683px
>>1147075
you could whore yourself out to 50 fat chicks for $1000 a pop

you could whore yourself out to 500 fat chicks for $100 a pop
>>
>>1147740
Samefag

If I didnt have degrees and was a grad student I would probably flip stuff on craigslist.

Assuming at least one of you isn't retarded and can scrounge up some initial money, just exploit the buy low sell high concept on CL. Its easiest in a market that you are familiar with. Personally I would do musical instruments and technology. Art is also probably lucrative. Feasibility is likely proportional to population density.

Initial startup might be rough but if you aren't dumb about money and keep reinvesting as much as possible theres a nice profit to be made.
>>
And keep traveling? And have no particularly marketable work from home skills? Street performing is your best bet.
>>
>>1147075
Whore your gf out.
>>
>>1147075
Credit card fraud.

It's incredibly fucking easy if you know how to talk to people. Just target elderly people, go up to them claim you are with head office at Wal Mart financial services and you can give them $200 in store credit for trying out their credit card. Take down all their personal information and find a weak link like an automated kiosk or some newbie credit card salesman that you can con into filling out an application with no ID. Give them that old persons information and max out the temporary card they print out. Old people always get approved because they hVe a house as collateral. Fence that shit by trading it on Craigslist for other shit and pawn that traded shit for gas and drugs.

Also go into a restaurant, get a meal, pay with debit card. When the bill arrives, give them a tip but add an extra zero, so instead of $15 pay $150. Then come back and show the waitress the "error", she will get the manager to refund the money. Make sure to have a friend positioned so she can WATCH WHAT THE MANAGER ENTERS, there's a password needed to process refunds. The next day, go in with a card that can't be traced back to you like a vanilla card and buy a few beers, when it's busy. When it's time to pay, take the machine, cancel the transaction, select refund, set it to an amount like $5000, enter the password, refund the money on your card, return it and say "sorry my card isn't working" and pay cash. Waitresses are too busy to stand and watch you pay. Spend that cash immediately, they won't catch it until they close the till at the end of the night

Oh yeah, do all this shit in Canada so you can just leave when the heat is high.
>>
>>1148412
This anon seems to know what he's talking about....
>>
>>1148422
I doubt that, I worked in the service industry when I was younger and we were taught to spot retard-tier fraud methods like that

Nobody is going to "accidentally" run a tip that's 1000% of the expected tip amount

No restaurant is going to offer cash back on a card without a significant amount of scrutiny, if at all

I mean *maybe* Canadians are exceptionally stupid, since my experience is in the US, but somehow I doubt that
>>
>>1148424
To be clear this only works when they're using a Point Of Sale machine where you input the tip yourself and "okay" on it. It's standard here in Canuckistan, very few places just swipe your card, you use the machine. And to refund you just have to hit "refund", enter the amount, and key in the password, while the waitress is distracted making small talk/hustling for tips.
>>
Why not just go to Japan and shoplift for a living? It's really easy to do, there's a store called "seiyu" that'll open 24/7 with like 1 employee in it. You can literally walk out with like 500 bucks in groceries in a basket. Even big ticket items like steak or whisky there's literally no security anywhere.
>>
>>1147075
>road trip across the US for the past 4 months. unemployment just ended
kys
>>
>>1148652
And do what? Live outside eating/selling stolen food until a) you get caught or b) your tourist visa expires?

Also you are seriously dumb if you think that you wouldn't get caught pretty quickly. Even if they didn't have security, they do have police there you know.
>>
>>1148412
pfft terrible idea dude

t. server
>>
>>1148713
Lol you seriously need to leave your house, you're losing grip on reality. Your gay little dream country has incompetent cops who sit all day in thier little kobans and don't even notice when you have baskets full of groceries and clothes with the price tag still on them. You think that if you're going over your visa, an alarm sounds and they can track you through GPS? Theyve never heard of American street crime and it's a wide open hole waiting to be fucked. You can make a living stealing shit and selling it to pawn shops in Japan.

>TL:dr:

I steal and so should you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.