[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you do if you go LA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nc2hjiogMT1t1prrio1_500.jpg (214KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc2hjiogMT1t1prrio1_500.jpg
214KB, 499x750px
I only have 2500$ but i want to stay in LA about a month. i'm worried if i got shot by a gun. i heard that LA is quiet dangerous place. should i buy stun gun?
>>
> i'm worried if i got shot by a gun. i heard that LA is quiet dangerous place. should i buy stun gun?
Lol where the fuck are you from? I mean the risk is high if you stay in some of the worst parts of the city like the east side but it's not nearly as bad as people say.
Also,
>I only have 2500$
good luck making it in LA for that amount, you're gonna be living pretty basic. Also LA is overrated as shit.
>>
>>1146679
You wont get shot in LA
>>
>>1146693
>worst parts of the city
>not mentioning south central

>>1146679
You will not be able to do a month in LA unless you room with someone. Besides the room situation, I think the rest is doable in a cheaper neighborhood with access to a metro line.
>>
Me and two friends are going next year for two weeks, we will have about $1750 each, will we be able to live nicely or will we struggle?
We three are all from well off families so we want to continue that level of comfort over there, any recommendations? We've been looking at Airbnb properties on sunset or around the hills at least
>>
>>1147003
>Me and two friends are going next year for two weeks, we will have about $1750 each, will we be able to live nicely or will we struggle?

depends, which airbnb you looking to get and what do you want to see and do ?

But that should be enough for two weeks assuming none of it goes to housing. Just dont wine and dine like kings everyday and youre set
>>
Fuck LA I travel there, used to live there, it's a shit hole I try to avoid.
>>
Go to long beach op, best place in la. I don't want to drive the six hours there so every few months I'll take a 35 dollar greyhound bus ride. There's the queen Mary, like 10 miles of beach, cool downtown, an aquarium, a museum, shoreline village. Take a ferry to Catalina island too. I usually take 2000 for two weeks , it lasts a while if you stay in a hotel near the Eastside. Pro tip: Don't go buying drugs if your white
>>
>>1146694
But it's more fun when I tell people that I might and imagine it happening.
>>
>>1146679
LA isn't dangerous if you're not stupid. Don't wander around late at night like an idiot. Don't wander down obviously-sketchy streets. Don't antagonize people or get drunk like most tourists do. Don't think Hollywood is somewhere to dress fancy and wear your high-end purse to fit in.

You won't last in LA for a month on $2500 unless you eat from a dollar menu daily. Food here is expensive. Rent here is expensive. If you're couch-surfing, different story, you might manage.

Check out mulholland drive at night, take a studio tour (universal), go to malibu and the getty villa, also the getty, LACMA, rodeo drive for ridiculous prices, Santa Barbara and Ojai are just a couple hours away if you want a break from the city.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.