[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you travel if you're a loser, or would it be a waste?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151231_122354.jpg (2MB, 2368x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_122354.jpg
2MB, 2368x3200px
Should you travel if you're a loser, or would it be a waste?

I'm 21, male.
>>
Yes, get out of your comfort zone and make some friends along the way. Wander around taking pictures or find places you want to see and get there no matter how intimidating traveling on your own might look. Lastly, don't fall in love with anyone just go have fun
>>
>>1143009
Sure, why not. At worst you'll die.
>>
>>1143018
You forgot OP is a loser. Youre applying your own normie perception of reality to your answer

It depends OP. We need more details. But generally, if youre a loser in one coutry, youll be a loser in another
>>
>>1143009
you should travel. travel broadens the mind and gives you experiences. it is also a known fact that opening your mind to new experiences is an antidote to loseritis. i say do it.
>>
>>1143009
You should travel period. Doesn't matter if you are a cuck or the coolest dude ever, people you meet while traveling will literally never know who you really are back home, so you have a chance to change yourself.
>>
stop being fat first.
no one likes fattys and your be merisble if you are out of shape walking around all the time.
>>
>>1143114
I'm not fat...?

By loser I more just mean outcast.
>>
>>1143118
As long as you don't smell, and cut your stupid fucking hair.
>>
>>1143106
>loseritis

I've got the fever. Ayy.
>>
>>1143109

This so much. I started changing as a person when I started travelling but whenever I went back home I'd be the same loser.

It's really hard to change yourself when you are in an environment that only reminds you of bad or loser memories and where your old friends and family always treat you the same no matter how much you change.
>>
Spend a good amount of time and money coming up with a good, properly fitting couple of outfits. Get a sharp haircut right beforehand and buy appropriate hair products.

Why? Because your physical appearance is the only tie you have to your former life of geekiness.

When you travel, people have no gauge of your popularity, social standing, coolness, or past. You can be whoever you want to be, you can adopt new personas as you see fit, and you have unlimited kicks at the can. Keep experimenting with social maneuvers until you get it right. The best part is, if you fuck up or make a fool of yourself, you just move to the next place. You can live your whole life like this bro.

So do it, I say this because I was a NEET pothead borderline unemployable, before traveling. The only thing holding me back was my shitty thrift store clothes. I banged over 100 chicks in a bunch of continents and now I have the social confidence to make 50k/yr doing sales despite being a high school dropout.
>>
>>1143009
Sometimes being a loser is only a matter of place. Try it.
>>
>>1143429
>I banged over 100 chicks
How do you people remember that? stopped counting after 25 and have no idea how many girls I slept with
>>
>>1143009
Why are you such a loser?
By your definition I might be a loser too, but I enjoy traveling.
Anyway everyone should travel, losers and winners
>>
>>1143429
How do you travel as a NEET? Did you beg daddy for a small loan so you could pay for it all?
>>
Emphasis on getting out of your comfort zone.

You can teach English somewhere obscure for 6 years, but you won't gain as much from that as throwing dice with Armenians.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.