[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

Need some advice /b/

So I'm going to travel to the UK from the United States next summer. I will be staying for a week to visit some friends.

I'm 18 and recently got a job, so I will be saving up until next summer.

Approximately how much would I need to save? I've never been on a plane and have got no idea where to start either. I was thinking $3500?

What do you think is a reasonable amount?
>>
/trv/ **
>>
>>1142577
Depends where you go.

$3500 will be enough for everything especially if you are staying with friends.

Where do they live and what do you plan to do?
>>
>>1142599
I'll be staying in a hotel in Wales.

Not sure what we'll do, maybe sightsee, go to a pub. Not sure
>>
>>1142604
>I'll be staying in a hotel in Wales.

£100 a day will be more than enough.
>>
>>1142577
$3500 is probably much more than you will need if that does not include airfare.

Do a city comparison of your city versus the cities you'll visit on Numbeo.com in order to get an idea of how much you might plan on spending.
>>
The UK is probably one of the top 3 most expensive cunts in Europe to travel to. If you plan on staying in nice hotels and travelling by train everywhere for a month (trains in England are piss expensive) then you will need a nice stash of cash.
>>
>>1142643
I'm literally staying in a cheap ass town is Wales, I don't think it'll be that much
>>
>>1142660
You'll be fine then, Wales is probably the cheapest bit of the UK. Wales is pretty grey and depressing though, not sure why you'd limit yourself to it
>>
>>1142577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDW4hTWbRYs

This may actually be helpful.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.