[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored in LA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (230KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 580x326px
I didn't really plan out my trip before I bought the ticket. I'm staying with a friend near Santa Monica but he's going to be busy most of the time and I was just wondering if there is anything to do for relatively cheap in the city. People travel across the country to come here and I can't think of a single thing to do other than universal studios I guess.
>>
File: Knott-s-Berry-Farm-1.jpg (123KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Knott-s-Berry-Farm-1.jpg
123KB, 800x400px
SoCal is actually a bigger theme park market than Orlando. Universal is one of them and there is also the original Disneyland. There is also Knott's Berry Farm, which is sort of like an older kid's version of Disneyland (it has kid rides AND big thrill rides). A bit north of LA is Six Flags Magic Mountain, which has more roller coasters than any other park on Earth, but most Six Flags parks have below average reputations.

Knott's in pic.
>>
Do you have access to a vehicle?
>>
>>1141211
nope, pretty much going to hike and uber/ take the bus
>>
>>1141169
>>1141189
>>1141606

To summarize them in a nutshell
>Disneyland, expensive, kinda packed, but you get what you pay for
>Knott's Ghost town is cool and it's in a anniversary, they have a new gun ride and coasters are there. Historical actually.
>Six Flags has the largest amount of coasters hands down, and a VR one at that. Bad in some other aspects
>Universal has Harry potter now, it's probably packed so go there for the studio tour mostly, you can actually see famous people as Well.
>>
>>1141606
Well you have the recent expo line extension. There's lots of stuff to do within a 10 minute walk of any of the transit lines not including bus lines.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.