[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I just got my passport yesterday because I want to go to Taiwan. Will anyone else suggest a place to visit in Asia. And yes Japan is on my list
>>
>>1140674
Uh, okay, Vietnam.
>>
>>1140674
China
Korea
>>
Sorry for not making this clear but I mean actual places I.E. Hualien city, Taiwan. Not just countries.
>>
>>1140701
Ephesus.
Arycanda
Tlos
>>
>>1140674

The north has Jiufen, the oceanside town that Spirted Away was based on. Taipei has 101, and Elephant Mountain.

The east coast is a nature lovers paradise, you have Yilan / Hualien / Taidong. Yilan I've yet to go to, but have heard the scenery's good, and it has the Kavalan Whiskey distillery. Hualien has Taroko Gorge which is impressive. Taidong can take you to some of the outer islands, Green Island & Orchid Island.

Down south, you have Tainan, Kenting, and Kaohsiung.

Tainan is the old capital and the food capital of Taiwan. If you like history, go to Anping or Chikan Tower. For art, go to Qimei Museum, The Cultural Center or Xinmei rd. For eating as much good Asian food as you can, just walk around or go to Huayuan night market. You can also get to Penghu Island from Anping.

Kaohsiung is a lot like Tainan, but with more western influence. Here you can find good European / American food. As for places to see, go to Pier 2, Xiziwan, Lotus Pond, Fo Guang Temple, Rueifang night market, Cijian Island, Xiaoliuqiu.

Kenting is where everybody goes to the beach.

As for the west, you have Alishan National Park if you like giant trees. Ershui / Jiji for cycling in the fields / mountains. Yuanlin for a good small town experience. Taichung for Indian food and Luce Chapel. Miaoli for Tea Sage Hut.

Lmk what you're in to and I can give you more specific suggestions
>>
>>1140742
Taroko Gorge was already on my list of things to see. I was going to go to Taipei 101 and the shopping district up there back in Hualien I heard there was a really good night market. So I have to find that out and put it on my list of things to hit. Im planning on going there around Christmas (22nd) already got my plane tickets.
>>
>>1140742
In Kaohsiung now, people ate total dicks here for some reason, which comes as a shock after hualien and Taipei where everyone is super friendly, what's to do here?
>>
We can't help unless you give us some direction here. What are you into? Nature? Drugs? Partying with backpackers? Fucking easy local girls? Fucking local hookers? Temples?
>>
>>1141262
Not him but I'm into all of those
>>
>>1140674
OP you need to go to Pattaya, its one of my favorite cities in SEA. Beautiful women, fantastic cheap food, and there is just a bunch of tuff to do there. Also the people are really nice.
>>
>>1142266
Yes as someone that spent years in taiwan, i would go straight to pattaya its a great time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.