[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most obscure island to travel to? Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1459152345234.jpg (39KB, 620x682px) Image search: [Google]
1459152345234.jpg
39KB, 620x682px
What's the most obscure island to travel to?

Doesn't have to be exclusive for rich folk, but it doesn't have to be a shithole either.

Somewhere that is nice, warm, not a lot of people, with a minimal amount of infrastructure but with reasonable amenities (A shower and toilet would be nice) and will have people saying "where the hell is that? gotta google."
>>
>not a lot of people
well you've just ruled out most of Asia.

Cape Verde seems awesome. Comoros/Mauritius/Seychelles/Ascension are on my bucket list too.

I've always wanted to go to the Andaman Islands to see nudibranches in the wild, but they're fucking hard to get to.
>>
>>1140659
>i want people to see me as an interesting, cultured person by virtue of where i've been told to go by others

Kill yourself, seriously
>>
File: (you).jpg (192KB, 580x871px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
192KB, 580x871px
>>1140691

>i want to wander aimlessly around the globe

OK vagabond.
>>
>>1140698
Having "aim" isnt the same as "i want people to have a particular reaction when i tell them where i went without regard to what the place is or the fact that i didnt even think of it myself."
>>
>>1140703

>i want people to have a particular reaction when i tell them where i went without regard to what the place is or the fact that i didnt even think of it myself.

Yeah, that's about right. Nothing wrong with that, champ.
>>
>>1140704
There's plenty wrong with it, but you're clearly too dense to bother with
>>
>>1140707

You're telling me, you've never been referred to a good travel location and completely got there on your own?

You're a liar.
>>
The Marquesas Islands
>>
>>1140659
São Tome is pretty remote, but still seems very pleasant. They are supposed to have friendly people, beautiful beaches and great coffee. It's on my list.
>>
>>1140659
Palau
>>
i personally really like the faroe islands but they're not warm
>>
>>1140659
key west
>>
Pitcairn, lovely crowd over there
>>
Niue. Can have fresh crab every night.
>>
Ascension Island is pretty amazing.
>>
Tokelau or Pitcairn Islands perhaps Tristan de Cunha as well. My brother has been to the Auckland Islands and Antarctica as part of the NZ Navy.

If you're a real traveler (tm) then North Sentinel Island could be right your ally
>>
>>1140864
You can also buy them in Pokemon denominations.

http://avax.news/wow/niue_pokemon_legal_coins.html
>>
>>1140659
Ile aux nattes.
>>
>>1140709
I never did it with the express intention of receiving a particular reaction from others.
>>
>>1140659
New Zealand
>>
.....The Isle of SKYE (Scotland)...and my fave, The Orkneys off the top of Scotland......go now while it is "warm"...
>>
>>1140659

Isle of Man
>>
>>1140659
if i told it wouldn't be obscure anymore, would it?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.