[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/ as a sorta last minute trip my friends are planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Hey /trv/ as a sorta last minute trip my friends are planning a vega strip for September. All our flights and hotel are booked. My friends are 'better off' financially and I'm not so lucky. I'll be spending the remaining month and half saving all the money I can. we're going to be there for 4 days. What's a realistic amount of money to go with? I check some forums and it's like everyone made out of money posts on it, talking about at least $1000 a day just for gambling. Like come on now
>>
>Hey /trv/ as a sorta last minute trip my friends are planning a vega strip for September.
>last minute
>September
>07/15/16(Fri)21:53:43

>What's a realistic amount of money to go with?

However the fuck you have, cuntface. Clearly you're not gonna spend $1k per day if you don't have them
>>
>>1139147
Silly of me to think that any other board on this site wouldn't be /b/.
>>
>>1139128
If your flight and rooms are booked you're ahead of the game.

It's funny you mention 1K a day as that's the amount I try to go with, but realistically if you don't gamble much you can get by with a few hundie a day. Vegas is an expensive town but you can eat at fast food prices and drink shit beer just like in any other town for not much more than elsewhere, and that still leaves you a little gambling money.

I don't recommend doing Vegas this way, the strip is expensive and I hate to be on a budget there, but it IS doable. If your friends are "better off" tell them ahead of time you won't have that much dough and if they're bros they'll probably offer to buy drinks and such.

Save as much as you can, but you'll still have a good time with $300 a day.
>>
>>1139128
Try going to Vegas and not gambling if your money is tight. Spend $20 and call it done. That's your entertainment budget for stupid gambling. Slots. Spectator to your friends.

Spend money on shows, food that is _worth_ it to you, minimal alcohol (pre-drink in your room after hitting the grocery after landing). Feel free to be the guy who makes the dinner reservations....get busy right now on websites so you can see menu prices and when someone is freaking hangry, you can say "oh i know, let's go get a burger at such and such" and be ready to throw out the non-stupid priced joint!

That's all my advice. If you are embarrassed, then be "dieting" or something. Just be made of money or making a great salary, doesn't mean you need to blow wads of cash just because you're out of town. Who does that? Dumb people, that's who. Rich people don't act like that. Don't let Vegas make you throw all common sense out of the window even if your friends do that. Make your budget and stick to it. Get enough backbone to defend your opinion if you need to say something like "I'm sorry guys, if the steak is $50 it had better be prime and aged and be at a top steakhouse. Fact"
>>
Jesus, OP, are you not living in 2016? Do you not have a debit card to get more from the ATM?

Fuck off.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.