[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Tokyo think that it is a clean city?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 816e68c5-s.jpg (94KB, 490x600px) Image search: [Google]
816e68c5-s.jpg
94KB, 490x600px
I live in Japanese near Tokyo and I have really lived in Tokyo, but think for me in the city that is not clean rather at all.
In the summary site for Japan, Tokyo sees comment with a clean city well, will foreign which has visited it in Tokyo think that Tokyo is really clean?
I want you to tell me because I doubt very.

By the way, I depend on an automatic translation engine because I am weak in English.
It should come to want to say…
>>
>>1137523
>I live in Japanese
>>
>>1137524
Possibly do you doubt whether I am a Japanese?
>>
>>1137524
>By the way, I depend on an automatic translation engine because I am weak in English.

OP,
I have never visited Tokyo, but 1 day I want to. :)
>>
>>1137536
It may be fun if I see the sights of only the famous place. Because because the volunteer staff or a person of association of sightseeing keep a scene, I do cleaning diligently from other places.
But do you think that this is terrible when a Shibuya center street or an alley of the Ikebukuro south exit watch common Tokyo?
When I came out of the country to Tokyo, I thought that it was the city that was not clean.
>>
>>1137544
I will tell you something important.

The only foreigners who want to visit Japan are failures who are rejected by their own people. They are never successful and often have no friends. Many are perverts in love with anime. More are pedophiles or virgins. Almost all are male, as white women are not attracted to asian men.

Do NOT let these people into your country.
>>
You japanese love yourselves too much. You think you are the center of the universe and have no consideration for the rest of the world.

Instead of trying to learn about the world, your just focused on your own city and what people think of Japan.

Even now, everyone here in Japan just talks about the 2020 olympics in Tokyo. No one cares one damn bit about Rio this year.

And some if those japan general weeb idiots will rush in saying
>thats like any country
Itls not. Not to the severe level of Japan
>>
>>1137600
This is quite possibly the most ignorant thing i've read this month
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.