[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm going to NYC for 10 days, July 14-22. Is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NYC_2-compressor.jpg (287KB, 2140x1104px) Image search: [Google]
NYC_2-compressor.jpg
287KB, 2140x1104px
Hey guys, I'm going to NYC for 10 days, July 14-22. Is the subway ok for moving from place to place? If so, how much does the ticket cost?
>>
>>1137014
subway is great; i live in nyc and take it every day. i get a monthly pass, so i'm not sure of cost, but googling that is really goddamned simple. you're likely going to find a 7 day pass cheaper, if you plan to use the subway a bunch. where are you staying?
>>
mta.info. All your transit needs.
>>
>>1137014
7 day pass is the way to go if you're moving around a lot. It will take you north south anywhere in Manhattan fast. Anything east-west in Manhattan is walkable for an able bodied person. Subway will also take you to any worthwhile place in the outer boroughs.
>>
>>1137028
Hey man, I'm staying near central park. I don't know where yet.

>>1137038
Thanks man!

I was wondering if there are any must see places that aren't on every "top 10 places to visit in nyc" over the internet.
>>
>>1137039
still looking for a hotel? i work in the hotel industry; happy to make recommendations, and would make them based on how much you wanna spend.
>>
>>1137040
I was looking at Park Central Hotel. How's that one?
>>
>>1137041
a few questions:
>what do you want to do while you're in town?
>how old are you / where are you from? / traveling alone, and if not, describe person(s) traveling with
>when out for a drink, are you beer, wine, or cocktail?
>>
>>1137039
No one seems to mention Grant's Tomb anymore.
>>
>>1137044
I'm 21, from Chile. Traveling with my family (ranges from 14 to 54 years old).

I'd like to do all the typical touristic stuff and a little more, like buying some records at record stores.

When out for a drink I'm down for everything. Beer, wine, pisco, ron.

>>1137045
Thanks for the suggestion mate.

>>1137034
Thanks!!
>>
>>1137366
There are hardly any record stores left in Manhattan. Internet killed them off. Use Google maps to find what left and make sure you call first to check if they are still around.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.