[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to leave the country/lay low for awhile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1459639835142.jpg (191KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1459639835142.jpg
191KB, 750x1334px
As the post states, i need to find a way to leave the country or lay low for quite awhile, potentially earning some sort of money to stay afloat. Any tips on the best places to acheive this? I was thinking Canada but without a passport card im not sure how id drive across the border. Any help/tips much appreciated.
>>
How long?
How much cash you have?

Your best bet would be a commune or organic farm, don't know what state your in so cant say much more than that. But you can go live with some hippies for free if you'll tend their crops.

Crossing the border into Canada is a bad idea. Security has been improved, you would end up dealing with federal law enforcement, and Canada isn't an easy place to live as a non Canadian. Canada doesn't have anywhere near as much casual labor, there's really no landscaping or unskilled construction 4 months of the year. There's also a much better 'guest' worker program. You'd also have to leave Canada, it's not just one border crossing to worry about.
>>
File: Patrick-Bateman-Meme-13.png (354KB, 642x370px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Bateman-Meme-13.png
354KB, 642x370px
>>1130244
›how long
As long as possible
›how much cash?
Unfortunately not much under 1000.

Ive considered communes but im having a hard time finding communes and communicating with them seeing as most dont have an online presense. Im in Indiana
>>
>>1130235
I'm interested in the story that lead to your current situation.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (43KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43KB, 238x200px
>>1130523
We all have stories. Essentially one mistake led to me being wanted for a felony charge. Im not the type of person that would survive or do well in prison with killers and the like. So i need to assume a different life and avoid LE at all costs
>>
>>1130546
Isn't it hard to leave the country if you're wanted?
How long is the statute of limitations?
And how does it feel to kill a man?
>>
>>1130550
I didn't kill anyone
Warrants are for life unless i die
And ppl come in and out of this country all the time undocumented so i know its possible
>>
Forget about Canada, crossing the border would have to be done throught the woods, and you'll need to find transport far away from where you crossed.

There's no way you go throught Canadian customs with nowhere to go and no "when are you leaving" answers to provide. They will ask the US if there's a warrant on your name

Any boatfags know it it's possible across seas?
>>
>>1130628
Buy a fake ID and cross to Canada?
>>
>>1130628
Yeah very good point. Ill probably go with a scheme like>>1130632 suggested. Any tips on how to obtain said ID
>>
>>1130632
lel @ thinking even for a moment that this will actually ever work. Canada will extradite your ass back to American custody faster than you can finish your pancakes.

OP, scrounge up some cash and get a good lawyer. Plead guilty and they'll usually go easier on you (GET IT IN WRITING). If you have no previous convictions and are white and relatively young, your odds of spending time in a prison are quite low. Even at that, there are different types of prisons. Low-security for non-violent offences are basically just cheap motels you can't leave. With good behaviour and partaking in the various 'behaviour management' programs, you'll be out on parole in no time. Maybe you'll get in a half-way house or a work camp.

It's not all shower rape and shivs like the movies would have you believe.

Exceptions: sexual assaults, rape, or anything against children, and your butthole will be the block's semen receptacle and your kidneys fair game for shiv practice.
>>
File: 1461225109402.jpg (1MB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1461225109402.jpg
1MB, 792x1224px
>>1130663
I thought about it but im not white so basically they'll send me to San Quentin and throw away the key. Jail is really not an option unless they catch me. Maybe ill fake my death.
>>
>>1130668
So what did you do? I'm sorry, but the best thing you can do for your future now is to man up, have a nice meal with your parents/loved ones/whatever, then enter the police station and tell them who you are. Sooner in, sooner out. The longer you make them hunt for you, the worse it'll be, the more time it'll be.

Is there actually a warrant out for you? You can't run from the law forever m8, and a felony charge won't disappear until it's been through the court system.

I agree the American legal system is fucked and unfair, but you can't beat it simply by skipping to Mexico.
>>
In San Diego, crossing to Mexico they don't check any papers. On the US side there's not even anyone to check (no personnel at all), on the Mexican side there are border control policement but they just look at the people stream and don't ask anyone for papers. (though obviously in principle they can)

then you are in a country with cheap food and cheap everything but the only job you are gonna get is scamming american tourists
>>
>>1130671
>you can't beat it simply by skipping to Mexico
I'm pretty sure that this is the actual reason why Mexico exists.

It's like Trumps says, criminals go to Mexico, the USA keeps it there to operate as a large open-air prison that holds all the USA criminals and just exports them there at their own expense.

Wait, that's what he said, right?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.