[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far fetched would it be to circumnavigate the world while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sWxg0Tt.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
sWxg0Tt.gif
2MB, 540x304px
How far fetched would it be to circumnavigate the world while backpacking?
My plan is to start in the US
Fly to London
Take train to Paris
Berlin
Munich
Vienna
Budapest
Krakow
Kiev
St. Petersburg
Take the trans-Siberian rail from St. Petersburg to moscow, then to Vladivostok
Tokyo
Fly back to LA or SF then find my way back to Cleveland

I have $99k total saved up, although i would really like to not spend all that. This is a life dream ive had. I plan on devoting maybe 3-4 months to this.

Im also grappling with the fact that this is a lot of money to be spending when im in the middle of college, and im wondering what my family would think if i just decided to go on a trip of this magnitude by myself
>>
>im in the middle of college
>$99k total saved up

What the flying fuck?
>>
>>1127077
I was bit by a owned dog a few years back and was awarded a bit over $100k by their homeowner's insurance

A lot of it has gone towards my college, but ive been asking myself if ill ever have this much money that i would be able to use for this at any other time in my life
>>
>>1127078
Huh. Good on you then, I guess.
If you don't plan on doing coke and bitches every day then you'll have plenty of that 99k left after everything.
>>
>>1127078
O.O oh my god, will somebody please let their vicious dog bite me, since Insurance covers it you won't have to pay and I'll split the cash with you!

The dog may have to be put down, but you can always buy another.
>>
>>1127084
We had a very good lawyer
Without him, i probably would have only gotten
$10k or so
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.