[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever fallen in love while travelling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 14

Anyone ever fallen in love while travelling?
>>
I did while being an expat for 9 months, but not from standard traveling, despite the hook ups and mini relationships.
>>
>>1126331
Never capital-L love because travelling is ephemeral by nature. I could have if I had continued to see the same girl for a month or two, but such is international travel.
I was an emotional wreck during my Erasmus, though.
>>
>>1126331
No but I fell in love with a foreign exchange student and was never able to do anything about it because I was with someone. She slipped away and I'll likely never see her again.

Married now, plan on reconnecting with her if things end up not working out.
>>
>>1126331
Yes, we just got engaged. 1 and a half years long distance and 1 year living together.
>>
File: 1463478762745.jpg (33KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463478762745.jpg
33KB, 314x320px
>>1126390
I
>>
File: 1464744423973.jpg (1MB, 2691x2302px) Image search: [Google]
1464744423973.jpg
1MB, 2691x2302px
>>1126479
want this to work for me too. Haven't seen her in 8 months now, and hopefully very soon. We talk regularly and things are still looking a bit bright.
>>
>be eating at sushi joint in Tokyo
>by chance sit next to another European
>start talking, get along great, visit places together
>she becomes my gf

Even though we were from different countries we saw each other frequently. Good times. Unfortunately it ended for unrelated reasons.
>>
>>1126483
Hope it works out for ya bud. I saw my gf every 2 months at least, and i talked to her almost every single day, sometimes 2 skype dates in a day.

There was never any question that we were both doing everything we could to stay together.

If you both really want it, you will make it work
>>
Not really, but met a pretty cool jap girl while hiking a mountain in Kyushu. Hooked up on the first night and I ended up visiting her in Kyoto for 3 days during my trip. Haven't talked to her in 3 months, but it taught me a lesson about how fickle Japanese women can be
>>
>>1126483
Mines looked bright, for 2 years, I last saw her in December, then one day another man posted a pic on FB and tagged her in it as his girl. He had no idea about me nor me about him. Both broke up with her, but she is back with him now, and not even acknowledging my existence.
>>
>>1126982
God I fucking hate life.
Some people must just have a better chin or a nicer voice or just a 18 in chr.
I tell you that would never happen to me. And I'm outgoing and reasonably talkative. But I will never met some cute japanese on a hiking trail and hook up that night. Please don't tell me otherwise, guys that 'got it' can't understand guys that don't
>>
>>1126389
>that plan B
stay strong anon!
>>
>>1126986
never trust these bitches, lol.
>>
>>1127195
>>1127212
Mines was Thai, have had Chinese and others, I think all Asian bitches are fickle. Makes it easy to bed them, but easy to lose them, too
>>
File: 1448501503543.jpg (29KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1448501503543.jpg
29KB, 480x354px
It happened to me twice and both times fucked me up later on. I'm not going to stop travelling though, I've also fallen in love with travelling itself.
>>
Yes.
I hope it never happen again.
>>
>>1126331
Met my gf while we were both living abroad. It's not always easy because of the distance, but we manage to see each other a fair amount despite the distance.
>>
Not exactly. Met an exchange student doing her year abroad at a college near my hometown, and things have snowballed pretty well. She's back in the UK right now and I'm gonna be heading over there in about 12 days for 6 months. We're gonna see where it takes us. We're both pretty head over heels about one another so here's hoping this all works out
>>
>>1126331

"Don't care I was lost in the moment, I really should've missed that flight".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAgegxdVdFU
>>
>>1127472
W-why couldn't it have worked out like this for me?
>>
>>1127509
Jesus christ I haven't heard this song in years.
>>
>>1127472
Hey man, I wish you and her all the luck in the world. I'm in a similar boat, though we both met while abroad.

Is there an end goal in mind? Her moving to the UK or you moving to her? A middle ground?
>>
File: muggi.jpg (2MB, 5232x3479px) Image search: [Google]
muggi.jpg
2MB, 5232x3479px
>this April
>have a gf of three years
>happy, she's smart, 8/10, intelligent
>go to Prague as my first solo travel
>there's a 8.5/10 girl sitting at the shore where I'm taking photos
>realise that she'd been following me for about 20mins, but incognito
>when I take photos, she shortly after takes photos from the same position
>when she takes a call, I take a call (randomly though)
>this leads to a game of going through the city together without talking once
>I love her
>my mum calls
>serious talk about private finance shit
>lose sight of her
>search around everywhere while still calling
>don't find her
>mfw I'll never her again
>drive home two days after

Didn't find her regrettably, because this was romantic as fuck. Back home again and also quite happy. Should I have talked to her?

pic related, this was where the 'game' began
>>
>>1127644
Obviously you should have at least said something to her, you are still thinking about it months later. At the very least you should break up with ur gf, cuz if you were ever in love with anyone it certainly isnt her.

But honestly you are probably a delusional beta
>>
The opposite happened to me, where I fell in love with this guy RIGHT before I started my travels. I miss him. We're ... just.. sigh
>>
>>1126389
>>1126390
>marriage fags
>>
Yup. Went to Nepal for student exchange and met a girl there.Turns out she lives obut 100km to my city. In love after 3 weeks. 7 years together so far.
>>
No, but there is a girl in Taiwan who is still obsessed with me. Myanmar, too.
>>
(un)fortunately. It didn't great but it was great to experience as I spent so much of my travels not going for women because I knew how difficult it would be to be from different countries. She's the first one I went back to and to be honest, all the ones before her were so much more worthy but I was just sick of having regrets. I loved her at some point, but it didn't work out. I miss the bomb sex but she really wasn't a good fit for me so it was really for the best that we broke up.

I do love the idea of moving somewhere for someone so I hope that I meet someone who's worth it some day.
>>
Not really, but i've lied and said "I promised myself not to fall in love while travelling, but i've broken that promise because of you" just to get laid and it worked a few times.
>>
>>1129497
What happened afterwards? Did you just leave, keep in touch...?
>>
>>1129497
Kept in touch but its slowly dying out as you're far from each other and will probably never commit to the effort it takes to see each other again.
>>
>>1129497
That's a kind of dickish thing to do anon-kun.
>>
>>1129670
Doesn't matter, had sex
>>
>>1129670
And this is why dicks get laid. Step your game up
>>
I just tell women i could love them some day. It's less likely to share someone off and Far less deceitful, and I only say it when I really do meet someone special. The thing with traveling though... Is that you meet lots of special people lol
>>
>>1127781
No I don't really think about her anymore. This thread just reminded me of her. I'd never break up with my gf, we're still happy though
>>
>travel to japan for a bit
>have to give a talk at kanazawa university for some shit
>meet the qtst girl there who speaks like no english
>she takes me out for food, sightseeing, we do karaoke and shit
>we keep in contact
>still miss her every day
>>
>>1129497
If it gets that far you don't really need to say that shit to get laid. Even in the most conservative cultures girls are open to short flings with foreigners.
>>
>>1130148
But did you fuck her?
>>
>>1126331
Yeah, but it wasn't far away or anything. I live in Texas and one day I had a bit of a breakdown, got in my car and just drove East. Drove and drove, not really sure where I was going.

I finally stopped in Louisiana. Clarks, I think. Went into a diner, ordered a stack of pancakes and some bacon.

When I got my order, the pancakes had a smiley face in 'em, looked really cute, waitress said the cook made them special for me since it looked like I needed cheering up. I look over to the cook and it was an older woman, in her 40's, but when I said thank you, she was all shy and squeaked out a "No problem."

Asked her out when I came back the next day for more breakfast, she gave me a tour around the place, while I drove around. Ended up talking all night and listening to podcasts.

It was the best two weeks of my life. But she was married and I couldn't bring myself to ask her to leave him, do some stupid shit like run away with me when I couldn't even hold my life together.

So, after the two weeks, I told her I loved her more than anyone, we made love, and I left.

It's been 8 months. It still hurts.
>>
Yes. I don't regret it
>>
>>1126331
Yes and it haunts me every day.
>>
Does study abroad count?

I met a Korean girl, same age as me, in the year above me. For some goddamn reason she fell in love with me, and i can honestly say I felt love for her as much as i probably ever will. When we hooked up, we only had just over a month left to spend together, which is precisely the reason I didn't want to get into a relationship on a study abroad. She said that when we made love, it was the first time that she wished it wouldn't end. Outwardly I was confident, but inwardly I was nervous and just going through the motions.

I got sick during the past spring, and I fell out of contact with just about everyone in my life while continuing my study abroad. I get sick in a particular way that makes me antisocial, and it didn't help that one of my best friends, in a very frank discussion (on her part, at least) told me i'm not a very likeable person.

I re-established contact with this girl in may, but things aren't the same. I'm going to see her 4 days, but i'm anxious as fuck. This morning I had a dream that I had lung cancer, heart cancer, and brain cancer or something like that and I had to tell her to forget about me.

Fuck I dont know what saying anymore
>>
>>1131403
Everything's going to be fine
>>
>>1131403
>in a very frank discussion (on her part, at least) told me i'm not a very likeable person.

It's a okay, most Koreans aren't so you are still probably heads above a local in likeability
>>
>>1131403
Calm down man, everything's fine. Dreams mean nothing and your trip will be wonderful.
>>
Met someone during my trip, we only talk for 2 days in person before going in different ways but since then, we are talking everyday despite the time zone.. Cause he went back to his country. Got invited to visit his place and... I guess that holidays will just keep going for a little while. But no matter how nice or crapy that it will be, this would be ephemere cause we both have some places to be and our lives to live. Knowing that this will come to an end make it even more enjoyable somehow
>>
>>1131403
Smile and pretend to be fine !
>>
question: how do you meet people while traveling?

actually I'm not sure how to meet people when not traveling, but it seems especially hard abroad.

Most of my travel is walking around the city randomly, going to art museums, and parks. I also do some hiking when available. I can't really just stop someone on the street and start talking to them, right?
>>
>>1131214
can you go back?

>>1127644
this sucks. I like Whittier on this.

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'"

But if you're happy you're happy.
>>
>>1127644
>Be April
>visiting Prague
>travel around the city taking photos
>at shore, notice there's some 6/10 neckbeard with a camera
>move on to next spot and there he is again
>realize after 20 minutes that this creep with his camera is following me around
>keeps taking same shots as I do
>try to dodge him, but he keeps appearing
>call my boyfriend to chat, tell him what's happening
>he suggests I ditch the weirdo as soon as I can
>at some point I see Mr.Paparazzi talking intensely on his phone
>i make a break for it and sneak into a cafe, sit at the back
>holy shit but not 10 minutes later here he is, wandering around obviously looking for something -- me!

DAT FEEL when you dodge a perv, because it was creepy as fuck. Back home again and quite happy. Should I have reported him to the police? Maybe he's harassing other girls?
>>
>>1131984
I found that it is easier to meet people when traveling than when i'm in my country. Just go to guest houses and hang out in the living room, or hostel. You can also try couchsurfing.

Last week i heard people talking in my mother tong on the top of a mountain and we just started to talk about our travel experiences .. And we sticked together for 3 days cause we were going on the same way and they offer me a ride on their rented car !
>>
>>1131992
haha fucking underrated !
>>
>>1132299
oh, shut up
>>
File: lkj.png (397KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
lkj.png
397KB, 600x508px
>be me
>two days ago in Warsaw
>sitting in hostel lobby with 8/10 British qt
>big free music fest going on that night
>ask her if she wants to go
>surewhynot.jpeg
>we go have some dinner and shit
>getting along great
>have a few drinks
>go to music fest
>sitting on grass flirting and holding hands and shit
>festival ends with epic firework show
>whole time she has her head resting on my shoulder
>firework show ends
>we walk back slowly to the hostel hand in hand
>get back
>both in separate rooms
>she has bus to catch at 8am
>spend 15 mins silently hugging and kissing softly
>each go our separate ways without exchanging contact info
>mfw I gtfo Warsaw two days earlier than I had planned because I can't stop thinking of what could have been

I feel like I experienced the whole range of emotions of falling in love in about 6 hours or so. It's not worth it lads, if you see a cute girl it's best to just avoid them. Don't catch feelings whatever you do.
>>
>>1132309
>It's not worth it lads, if you see a cute girl it's best to just avoid them. Don't catch feelings whatever you do.
That's called living, anon. Please don't ever say to avoid such things. Embrace it.
>>
>>1132309
Better to love and lost than to never loved at all.
>>
>>1132309
>not putting her hand on your bulge
>not reaching a hand down on her butt, or under her shirt along her back
>not necking her and whispering some silly shit like "you're so beautiful, i need to be inside you"
>not unzipping, whipping our your schlong and gently pushing her head down
Be careful with the last one though, it's for experts only.

Either way, you blew it OP. Having fun fapping out the last thoughts of her instead.
>>
File: 138838320458.jpg (15KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
138838320458.jpg
15KB, 502x417px
>>1132460

Sad part is its literally been my life for the past three day. Getting out of Warsaw wasnt enough, whenever I hear Polish spoken thoughts of regret and sadness flush through me. MAKE IT STOP LADS!!!!!!

>mfw I hear Polish for the rest of my life
>>
>>1126483
i think she might be cheating on you senpai
>>
>>1132512
It'll be interesting having an entire language be your trigger.
>>
File: 1382055664788.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1382055664788.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>1132512
Moglesz ja kochac ale spieprzylesz. Mogla ona dla ciebie byc wszystko, ale byles pussy bitch.
>>
>>1132299
aussie detected
>>
I see a lot more infatuation than love here
>>
>>1127223
So few words.

So many feels.
>>
>>1129497
Pulling the L card to get laid?

Not my game, but if it works for you, cool.
>>
>>1132339
Debatable.

It's one of the life's biggest questions.
>>
Yeah. I think I just did in Las Vegas, but it’s probably just infatuation, lust, etc. I met her outside at my hotel pool. She was topless. Had her big fakies out for the world to see. I LOVE implants. Even more than real breasts.

At first I figured she would just be another shallow L.A. chick, but as it turns out she actually has a great personality and a sense of humor! This hot plastic chick is funny and personable as fuck. What?!

We were inseparable from the moment we met. Spent a magical night on all sorts of drugs at the Electric Daisy Carnival. (EDM music festival.)

The sex was incredible. Especially considering we’re both into the same weird shit. Was awesome having an incredibly hot chick on my arm. And I just can’t believe how into me she is/was. We had a ton of deep conversations, as well.

I’ve been back for a week and we talk of visiting each other and shit, but who knows. At least I’ll always have the memories. But it would be nice to have a good go again with her sexually. The few times that we did it, there was always other people in the hotel room, which made us hold back some.
>>
Didn't fall in love, but I lost my v-card to the person I was seeing while studying abroad. We both knew the relationship would end once we went back to our respective countries, but I was still bummed when it happened.
>>
>>1133544
What countries are you from and where did you meet.

Also, checked.
>>
>>1133538
'Tis better to have loved a short girl and lost, than never to have loved a tall.
>>
>>1132512
Wszystko spierdoliłeś, Jezu ale przegryw.
Typowy anon, beta spierdolina.
>>
File: Image.png (81KB, 326x220px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
81KB, 326x220px
>>1127644
>A fellow will remember a lot of things you wouldn't think he'd remember. You take me. One day, back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl.
>>
>>1133545
Germany and US, met in Taiwan.
>>
>Studying abroad in Spain
>There's a qt Chinese girl in my class
>Remember her and ask her to come out with me and some friends for tapas and dancing, with no bad intentions
>Get drunk and decide I want to dance with her
>Long story short we end up making out furiously for 30 minutes in front of her flat
>Was still drunk
>She starts being really clingy with me after that
>Kind of push her off but still want to be friends
>Go on a trip to Portugal together with some other friends
>Decide I actually do like her and we end up fucking and becoming gf and bf
>She is really sweet and nice but clingy and talks about marriage and shit
>Keep telling her I want to break it off when we go back to our own countries but keep up contact
>She's obviously in love with me but I can't feel anything more than surface feeling
>Time gets closer and closer and I start feeling more for her
>We share a tear-filled last night and tearful farewell in the airport
>Keeping up contact but I'm not feeling it for her even though she's still in love with me

It feels terrible, I never wanted this. She's the kind of person who likes someone else so much that their own personality disappears and I just can't deal with that, but I feel really bad about the entire thing.
>>
>>1134026
That's puppy love, that sort of lost wandering love... and you're her first love m8. I bet you took her v-card. It's the idea of you (someone to love) that she needs, because it validates her, and it's the first time she felt it. A heartbreak will make her tougher and wiser, though. Tell her (nicely) that she should never put someone else's desires before her own, especially when that someone else's desires are not reciprocated.

You should cut contact with her, or say you're 'taking a break'. Block her if need be.
>>
I've read somewhere that while travelling, the relationship process is really shortened because of your irregular routine and perception of time.
So really, you might think you have fallen in love, but in reality, you didn't, at least that's what I have experienced, I thought I fell in love with a Turkish girl while travelling, but shortly after being done with my trip, I realized I had literally 0 feelings towards her.

It's really amazing what travelling does to the spirit and body...
>>
>last night was the goodbye
Thank God traveling brings so many new people and distractions to get over things faster. I kept tearing and almost crying on the train.
>>
>>1126331
>studying in spain
>first week is very hard because i don't speak spanish and nobody speaks english
>qt korean girl invites me to a party
>start hanging out with her
>eventually a night of drinking ends up in a heavy make-out session
>after that we're together everyday of my remaining 3 months
>i spend my last 6 weeks living with her and we're basically together 24 hours a day
>tearful goodbye exactly 8 weeks ago

We've called/skyped every day and she's coming to live with me in my country for 3 weeks in 12 days.
>>
>>1133520
this
>>
>be me
>be hiking in peru with boyfriend
>one our guides is really hot. There is a very sexual atmosphere between the two of us, but also very romantic as we get on so well
>boyfriend is really starting to annoy me. Has been acting all moody like a little bitch all throughout the holiday
>about 8 miles away from the nearest town he sprains his ankle and starts to cry pathetically whilst sitting on his bag. Bf can't walk any further
>hot tour guide notices that this is his chance. He suggests that the other tour guide camps where we were with my bf, whilst he takes me to the nearest town.
>naive bf agrees
>on the hike to the town we connect even further having very interesting conversations.
>when we arrive at the hotel I invite him into my room
>we make sweet love all night whilst he looks into my eyes and says sexy things in Spanish
>I now have a LDR with him on facebook and my boyfriend thinks we're "just friends"
>>
>>1136408
that thread last year was such a shit show and i still want to know how the story truly continued in real life
>>
8 months into a RTW trip, just arrived in Colombia. Falling in love every time I walk on the street, holy fuck.
>>
>>1136408
this brings back memories
>>
I met a French girl while overseas one time, and we still video chat.. but I'm sure we both know we are lying to ourselves.
>>
>>1136408
wow. what a fucking bitch.

too bad you weren't in dallas today
>>
Yeah sure a couple times. I had my first and only gf during Erasmus, buut that didn't work out since we live in separate countries now and all.

On my latest long distance trip, I hang out with the same Pinay for the last week or so. We still keep in touch almost daily, but she has baggage and being a Filipina and all, I am not sure if it's completely genuine. Probably won't work out...

I kinda hate long distance relationships. Doesn't really work unless your rich, travel for work in the country etc. But I suppose there's always exceptions...
>>
>>1126331
I did once.

I was on my way to visit my dad. My flight was delayed so i was reading a book at the bar. A girl sits next to me and eventually asks me what i'm reading. We end up talking and just immediately had this connection.

Turns out we're on the same flight too, so we sat next to each other. Talked and laughed and drank the entire flight. She kept getting closer to my face as we talked, and eventually we ended up kissing on the plane.

I had a gf of 3 years at the time but this just came over me and felt uncontrollable. I honestly felt something with this girl i had never felt with anyone before.

As we got up to deplane, i asked for her number. At that point she got weird and gave me an email address. I started to feel suspicious. When we got into the airport, she said she couldn't be near me anymore, and then she met up with a guy (assuming her bf) at the baggage claim. He was a big abusive truck driver looking type so i just stayed away.

It was an extremely bizarre experience that i will never forget.
>>
>>1126331

We met in a club while i was a trip in Taiwan during my conscript days. She was a Russian student studying business there, we traded contact information after a few drinks. On the last evening of the trip, being tired of drinking and partying with my friends, i decided to ask her out to come and explore a night market with me.

We walked around and just talk about everything under the night sky, from family, to dreams and goals. We kept on talking until it was time for the last train of the night to depart. After hearing about how she was interested in seeing the other parts of Asia, i jokingly offered to show her around Singapore if she was ever interesting in dropping by.

3 months fly by and i receive a call during the early hours of a December morning from a number i do not recognize.

She had just touched down at the airport.

The next three days were just showing her around and having an amazing time. It was only at the departure gate did i noticed that i had actually fallen in love.

Right as she said goodbye, she offered to show me around if i ever dropped by Russia.
>>
>>1133732
great post btw
>>
>>1136469
It's a troll thread. Someone trying to keep alive a lame forced meme.
>>
>>1136762
>That beautiful event of denial and stupid
>Lame
Lol no mate it was great
>>
>>1132693
ill fukn hook ya one in tha gabbe mate, ya sneaky laracan
>>
Met some blonde girl on the train to frankfurt (from paris), she was sitting next to me. I wasn't really paying her attention but when she pulled out a book I started some kind of conversation about it (it was Virginia woolf, typical lonely female shit) and I guess I was very talkative about stuff (I don't really remember well the whole convo, but I guess we talked about our lives, what we were doing in germany and such). She had to leave before me so I just asked for her email and she gave it to me. days later I contacted her asking if she would like to spend some time with me etc and she said that she would love to. fast forward to doing mundane stuff with her I ended up having sex with her in the place she was staying at (couldn't bring her to where I lived because it was the family domain and I didn't really want to disrespect as I was a guest). the sex was kinda bad, like quite robotic. I was in a really bad time in my life in terms of mental health at that moment and I just felt like I was elsewhere . This went on for another day and 3 or 4 days later she left for France, begging me to stay in contact. so I was just left with my family, trying to make effort to be nice with them etc, taking every opportunity to do drugs when I was alone just to make time pass. I got to France 3 weeks later, and never contacted her again for no particular reasons. I bumped into her in March, outside. We didn't really talk, our eyes just met and we kept walking in the opposite directions. idk I think I kinda liked her but not that much
>>
Met a seriously beautiful and down to earth girl in Montreal recently. Her and I shared the exact same sentiments on many issues. Had a lot of fun with her. If she lived near me I'd have made her wifey. Love? Not sure but I kind of hope so, it's about time and she seems like a very reasonable, bright, genuine human being that I haven't found in the states.. Hopefully we keep at the long distance thing and try to work it.
>>
>>1127644

It was likely just coincidental mate, she probably thought you were stalking her and quickly escaped when you had your back turned.
>>
Walked in spain, met smart young beautiful girl. Couldnt even hope for a kiss and in the end we danced, kissed hugged and made love. I guess for her it was a one time thing and i am now a wreck back at home. People always want more and i need to get over her and stop being a loser
>>
I've fallen in love with 20-30 girls while traveling through Asia, most of them wanted kids and to start a family. But I always broke contact with them after a few bouts of unprotected sex'ing.
>>
>>1137511
at least they'll start a family
>>
>>1127195
>18 Chr

That's your problem right there.
>>
>>1126331
I've traveled for months on end throughout Europe, Africa and China.

Nope. Heartless fucker.
>>
>>1137636
It took me almost a week to figure out waht 18 in chr was. I just go it. I also get laid.
>>
>>1138735
what is 18 chr? chromosome?

>>1127195
I feel for you, man. I'm decent-looking and all of that shit. I get laid a couple of times a year but I'm envious of guys who just have it. Working on it, though. Nothing else you can do but work on it.
>>
As an asian it's funny to see a westerner hooked up with a random Asian and deemed it as a true love. 80% of asians slept with you just because you are white and they can talk shit with their friends about how attractive they are. Once they found another white guy, they will forget about you. Especially these Thai/Chinese/Hk/Japanese girls. They are easy as fuck but they are so fickle.

As a traveler, i used to have mini relationship with Japanese, Taiwanese, Pakistani, Chinese girls. Only the Taiwanese one was a real deal, the others were just a holiday romance, never take it seriously.
>>
>>1137511
Seriously did u get a hiv test.
Used to have sex with a Mongolian girl without condom. I was in a huge panic
>>
>>1138790
The risk of a man catching HIV through vaginal sex is not nearly as high as the media would have you believe. That said a healthy dose of fear will keep you healthy.
>>
>>1138764
18 charisma. Like a role playing game stat
>>
>>1136529
What's up my fellow singaporean,
Do you still keep in contact with her then?
>>
Not quite while traveling but -

>German girl moves to United states to work for Pharmaceutical company
>Shes cute and we get along really well but nothing ever really goes beyond that
>Eventually her younger sister visits her for 3 weeks
>Im absolutely smitten. Persue her harder than Ive ever pursued anyone
>We hit it off. Form a real connection
>Skype for half a year and I go visit her.
>Spend a month in germany with her.
>Fall head over heals for eachother.
>We travel together. I see a number of European cities with her as my guide.
>She visits me sometimes I visit her sometimes.
>This goes on for 3 years.
>Talk about marriage and the possibilities for me moving to Germany

>Eventually she gets depressed.
>I can't be there for her.
>She says she needs a break.
>I lash out like a selfish manchild
>Spend the next month or so hurting and asking her what going on
>Break up with her before she break up with me
>We both regret this whole thing but the relationship is damaged beyond repair

I ruined the best thing that ever happened to me.
Spent months in an alcoholic/weed induced stupor.

Only just starting to come out of it
I have my first normal date in years tomorrow actually.
>>
>>1126331

No.

I had a long-term relationship with a girl from India that also went long-distance. We dated for nearly a year and I suppose I fell in love with her. She was my first girlfriend, incredibly rich, and a wretch of a drama queen.

Let's take her out of the equation of answering this question.

I've not fallen in love while traveling. I've had feelings crop up for women but have never had enough time for those feelings to develop into anything more than infatuation or the stages before "real" love happens. You just don't have enough time or drive in a couple months.
>>
>>1138913
Hang in there bud, I personally believe if she's really special there's no such thing as the relationship couldn't be repaired, just be genuine and explain your POV to her and move past it together
If not good luck for your next date too haha
>>
>>1138764
Charisma ... it's a toss up buuuuut .. you don't play Dungeons and Dragons to know the abbreviation .. so your charisma may actually be pretty high
>>
File: gaki help me.png (655KB, 707x532px) Image search: [Google]
gaki help me.png
655KB, 707x532px
>travelling through Europe right now for a couple months
>My Tinder luck has all of a sudden run out
>exploring cities and museums and seeing all these qts

I want to kill myself, European girls are cute
>>
> 2014 or something
> traveling to Myanmar but arrive and leave in Bangkok.
> Very last evening before I head home
> Planning to get some souvenirs and whatnot to spend last Baht.
> Met some Peruvian girl earlier in hostel.
> She's like: come and join me, will go to rooftop bar to watch sunset.
> She 35yo, and kinda weird.
> She brings a 'friend' of hers. Is a Indian South-African (ISA). I'm like: OK.
> On our way there have heaps of fun with the ISA girl. Other girl is kinda third wheel on the carriage.
> Enjoy sunset. Go back for some dinner. Feel some connection between me an ISA girl.
> To myself: how the fuck can I be attracted to her, I've never liked an Indian/black girl.
> Peruvian girl leaves. I insist ISA girl assists me with souvenirs.
> Keep doing that for like 2 more hours until it's midnight. Both of us have to get up early so head to bed.
> Me; 'You're just awsome, wish we'd met earlier'
> She: 'Yeah, I enjoyed it very much as well. But I seriously have a feeling we will see eachother again this year.'
> She was complaining about how sweaty she was so first apologizes for not giving me a hug.
> Wave bye. She walks stairs.
> 20 seconds later she comes rushing down stairs and giving me the best hug evar and some kiss on them cheeks.
> me flabbergasted.
> leave Bangkok after 8 hours. Still sometimes think about her.
>>
>>1126331
I got this strange overpowering infatuation for a very poor young lady my age when I was in Egypt. It was really strange and took me a long time to get over it. We never spoke and I only ever saw her around the neighborhood. I would see her playing with a baby every now and again, once throwing fireworks in the middle of the night, and just walking around and being driven in a tuktuk (called rickshaw in other countries). She also seemed to take care of herself more than other people around as in she would change clothes more frequently, people are a little unkempt there.
>>
>>1139814
kek you niggerlover
>>
>>1139814
Jesus, that was anti-climactic.

There's a fucking simple solution to all the stories like this. Stop being such a fucking pussy. Trust me, I used to be one. Sometimes I still have to count myself down into going for the kiss but it gets me laid like 90% of the time. Literally all there is to do.

There's a saying that if you start wondering if it's time to kiss her yet, it was 10 minutes ago.

Fucking close, anons. I know I sound harsh but you guys need some tough fucking love sometimes. I had too many regrets and eventually hated myself enough to change. Don't let 'em pile up 'cause you can just realize it earlier and save yourself the list.
>>
File: 1378949283954.gif (119KB, 432x412px) Image search: [Google]
1378949283954.gif
119KB, 432x412px
>>1126389
>She slipped away and I'll likely never see her again.

>hosting foreign exchange student
>immediately bonds with my parents
>won't even acknowledge my existence
>ask her anything, even a simple "did you sleep well?" gets ignored
>answers same questions by my folks immediately
>even so I do my best to be a gracious and caring host
>day she leaves she sends me a facebook request
>i ignored you because i have a boyfriend and didn't trust myself not to cheat

>mfw I could have been tapping it if she was single
>>
>>1132679
cyka blyat :^)
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.