[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince friends to go on a camping roadtrip? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Map (the dream).png (173KB, 2100x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Map (the dream).png
173KB, 2100x1525px
How do I convince friends to go on a camping roadtrip?

They want to have some faggy lads holiday where we just drive to Greece or some shit and stay in a family hotel, how do I convince them to go on a roadtrip with tents instead?

>inb4 get new friends
>>
>>1122461
There's a very wide gulf between what you want and what they want.
Their idea is way more normal, so it can be very difficult for you to convince them to go on a less traditional holiday.
Is it possible to compromise? Is the roadtrip aspect very important to you? Nature? Can you find one of those awful family hotels in a place with beautiful nature that appeals to you? Would you be able to live with that?
>>
>>1122472
The thing is, our budget is tight. My idea is that if we go on a camping roadtrip, we'll save more money and have a longer/better experience overall.

They just want to go to a family hotel in Greece for a cheap package holiday. The thought of it pisses me off
>>
Take a camping road trip by yourself. If your bros don't want to do it, don't make them. If you force it, you might find yourself uninvited. It's their holiday, too.
>>
>>1122477
Well I think even if you managed to convince your friends to your idea, they would very quickly grow resentful on the vacation.
That type of trip puts a lot of stress on individuals who aren't used to that kind of life.

Personally, I really find the thought of living like a bum repulsive. Wouldn't want your friends' type of holiday either, but I think it would be less problematic, as long as it's not a hotel in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>1122461
You don't. Stop. Abandon the idea and don't even try.
You do not want to spend a month stuck with people who'll complain every single time a minor inconvenience happens. You'll have to do everything for them and everything will be your fault. This is exactly what will happen if you convince package tour fags to go with you.
Do not make that mistake. Either go alone or, well, you inb4'd it yourself.
>>
>>1122482
All of this. Stop trying to control your friends. If you don't like their plan, then don't go.
>thought of it pisses me off
Woah, you have big issues. To me, being greasy and unshowered at will isn't a vacation at all, it's something to do nearby home when all you wish to do is drink around a campfire, fish, cook or catch up with each other, and it requires the IDEAL weather conditions and some kind of ability to clean up and feel good before sleep. It's not something I'd do on vacation when other sights and experiences are the goal.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.