[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countries you regret visiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 8

File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37KB, 2000x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37KB, 2000x1455px
Pic related :
>takes fuckload of investigation and fuckloads of time searching my stuff item by item in order to enter
>enters and see nothing interesting , nothing that I wouldn't have seen in the nearby countries
>people are rude and hostile
>a meme country overall with shit geography
>muh holy wall

0/10 I would not visit again
>inb4 go away /pol/

I'm not racist nor I hate jews , I simply didn't like the country
>>
>>1122198
I quite enjoyed my visit to Israel. I would go ad far as saying Jerusalem is a must see bucket list kind of location , although I am admittedly a history nut.

My only real complaint is that it is really fucking expensive. They really know how to jew you out of a shekel.
>>
>>1122216
The israelis i have met in the USA are very aggressive and hostile...definitely not laid back people. I think they have a lot of guilt in becoming the very nazis that they condemn
>>
So far:
London
>Disgusting people.
>City reeks.
>Everything is rather ramshackle.
>Nothing to do but get drunk and go to tourist traps.
>Expensive.

LA
>Everyone is insane.
>No concept of personal privacy.
>Homeless everywhere.
>Insane cunts that haven't washed in a week jumping about in crappy spider man costumes.
>Saw an accident, Americans just walked past as if nothing happened.
Absolutely disgusting place, no value to going there.
>>
>>1122198
london

>multicultural = nothing you can't see anywhere else
>exchange rates are SO bad for many countries
>essential services are expensive
>not particularly attractive
>people not particularly friendly

venice
>beautiful buildings
>totally backed to the brim with people
>like a giant sinking mall
>tourists, so many tourists
>>
>>1122198
Gotta agree with you on Israel. I don't regret going because I would never regret having any kind of new experience that I can walk away from in one piece, but overall it was the worst time I've ever had in any country I've ever visited. People are rude as fuck and crazy arrogant, outside of Jerusalem all the cities look like Fresno, California, food is a solid 4/10. No wonder Israelis are always in India and Thailand trying to escape their boring, soulless country.

It's like Singapore but without skyscrapers or working infrastructure.
>>
File: asian wow.jpg (48KB, 456x720px) Image search: [Google]
asian wow.jpg
48KB, 456x720px
>>1122271
brutal teardown
>>
>>1122216
Believe me that it is not easy for us too. Income tax gets up to 50%, many other taxes, people barely afford houses as most of the country rents flats instead of buying.
>>1122223
Many people are not rude. Arabs and jews who came from arab countries (Iraq, yemen, lybia etc) tend to be more rude. On behalf of Israel I am sorry.
>>1122271
Israelis are always in asia to "clean they mind and find themselves" after army. Which is general bs and an excuse to travel for 3-15 months free of guilt. I personally hate that attitude. About rudeness, I have talked. Well some of the food is good. Did you like the hummus?
>>
File: 1369302812730.jpg (92KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1369302812730.jpg
92KB, 491x491px
>>1122277
>>
>>1122271
is the infrastructure that bad within cities?

I was aware that if you leave the cities you're liable to be kidnapped and killed by muslims
>>
>>1122279
Not jewish just living here for 16 years
>>1122280
That's wrong. I tell you that, we face terror attacks often right now for about 8 months but we live on
>>
>>1122241
>>1122245
My London experience wasn't far off.

>Many Asian qts
>I didn't detect any major unpleasant smells.
>People were alright

>Nothing to do but get drunk and go to tourist traps.
>Expensive
>Exchange rates are SO bad for many countries
Can confirm.

>Asian people are rude af doe
>>
File: old man spit in dead sea.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
old man spit in dead sea.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>1122216
>>1122223
OK guys I am going to Israel in October, is there anything about it at all that you did enjoy?

Is it true that they copy your hard drive when you arrive?

Where did you stay? Hotels, hostels? Are any decent?

Was it expensive? I get the feeling Israel is a pricey country to visit, I've already booked my ticket so I'm headed for Tel Aviv but if possible I'd like to see Jordan as well unless border is going to be a nightmare.
>>
>>1122285
OP here. It is pricey on some places. As I said before it is not easy sometimes. You should come here, check Petra for sure. If you want I can contact you.
>>
>>1122288
Sounds good, I don't think they let people post contact info here, but I'll make a thread before I leave.

Can I take a taxi from Israel to wherever in Jordan Petra is located?
>>
>>1122280
They also will consume your babies in blood ritual to summon allah
>>
>>1122288
You're not OP lol , why are you pretending to be me ?

>>1122285
yes it's a bit expensive , and expensive to be charged a bit more if you seem like a tourist ( from both arabs and jews ) , I checked in a cheap hotel and it was decent ( forgot the name though ) , it's a good place if you're into history and holy stuff for every abrahamic religion , I personally loved the golden mosque ( I forgot its name ) and loved the design of the old part of Jerusalem ( both christian and jewish churches ) , if you're into history you will love Israel , but that just wasn't my type.

The border from Israel to jordan is much easier than jordan to Israel i think , I don't really know because I crossed from Jordan to Israel and not the other way around, and yes jordan is decent , Al-Batraa is beyond amazing but the dead sea and the other stuff are meh.
>>
File: ajordan.jpg (9KB, 189x141px) Image search: [Google]
ajordan.jpg
9KB, 189x141px
>>1122320
>if you're into history and holy stuff for every abrahamic religion

Yes and yes. I am very much into history and would like to have a look at sites important to the big three.

My only problem is I am quite broke so, I've got to find a place that is safe and clean but also very cheap. I don't need much by way of amenities or services just water (not even hot) to wash, a locking door and a clean bed to sleep in. Location probably helps to cut transportation costs. Sometimes I even forgo taxis and just walk for miles and miles. I have heard good things about Jordan, yes. But when it comes to Israel.......I will avoid public transport as if my life depends on it. I suspect it might.
>>
>>1122320
Wrong thread sorry senpai
>>1122293
Well I did post here contact. I rarely browse the board though
>>
>>1122393
They change f@m to senpai lmao
>>
>>1122320
Also, I am sorry you didn't enjoy. I really love this country, maybe you need a local to show you around
>>
Toledo.

If you like drugs, poverty and general depression you'll love Toledo.
>>
>>1122332
Public transport in Israel is great. Bombings in busses haven't happened since like 2001
>>
>>1122429
Toledo is a country now?
>>
>>1122285v
I stayed in mid range hotels mostly, because I was travelling with my wife. There was no hard drive scanning on arrival, just a couple of questions about my Brunei stamps.

I had a decent time everywhere I went in Israel desu. Nice warm weather and fresh, healthy food. The must sees would be Tel Aviv and Jerusalem... I was there for three weeks and went to other places as well, but these two were the most interesting. While you are in Jerusalem I would recommend a tour to the West Bank.

It is expensive, without a doubt. We were being cheap with breakfast and lunch and going to sit down restaurants for dinner every night. With that, internal transport, activities and mid range hotels we spent around $4k in 3 weeks.

Watch out for the sabbath (saturday) Everything shuts down. Like really everything.
>>
>>1122198
>been to Israel twice
>never had my stuff searched
>the interview boiled down to two sentences about why and where I'm visiting
What the hell do people do that gives birth to all those Israeli border check horror stories? I guess looking brown and Arab would do that, but surely that can't be everyone?
>>
Israel was great and my favourite country to visit but then again I'm very much into history so I probably appreciated sites a lot more

The Jews were generally assholes and rude; Palestinians were pretty cool I had a nice day in Jericho smoking shisha with Palestinians and a couple of German dudes

Food was expensive and tasted like shit, but you can get cheap food in supermarkets

Transport is good; buses and trains are cheap, but you get Jewed hard with taxis

You can get good hotels pretty cheap; I spend £180 for 6 nights in Tel Aviv, £400 for 9 nights in Jerusalem, £110 for 3 nights in Eilat all were located in the city centre had double beds, private showers and breakfast

It's also pretty shitty on Shabbat, there's nothing to do; I just went to the dead sea and chilled there which is a great experience
>>
>>1122452
Turns out bombs aren't the only way to kill people on the way to work or school.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/13/jerusalem-bus-stabbing-escalation-in-violence-israel-palestine
>>
>>1122527
I'm a blue-eyed blonde Nordic that would never be mistaken for anything even remotely Arab. I got interrogated for 2 hours because I've travelled a fair bit around the world, and my passport was full of stamps from lots of different countries. They seriously went through the pages one by one, and every time they didn't recognize the stamp, the same question.

>What is this country?
>Is it a Muslim country?
>Why did you go there?

Those people interrogating me were seriously dumb as bricks. Naturally at the hostel everyone had stories of the border to swap. Seems like the worst is if you have a stamp from Iran, one guy had it and got interrogated for 5 hours.
>>
>>1122544
What hostel did you go to?
>>
>>1122544

>Those people interrogating me were seriously dumb as bricks

They aren't dumb you idiot. Its just procedure to ask that because it is in fact an effective way to weed out the bad guys. People with bad intentions will come to the surface when they get drilled like that. People without bad intentions just get annoyed.

>I'm a blue-eyed blonde Nordic that would never be mistaken for anything even remotely Arab

Oh yes ofcourse you are white so you deserve a free pass. White people never in the history of mankind ever did anything bad so how dare they check you!

How can you not understand that Israel needs to be very careful with who they let into their country? Entitled little bitch.
>>
>>1122554
>White people never in the history of mankind ever did anything bad so how dare they check you!

That is more or less true. Unless you consider birthing civilization and progress a bad thing.
>>
>>1122554
This is the problem with stupid people. They can't really tell when someone is intelligent or not. Of course, you get paid a few shekels for each shillpost, so most of what you paste here isn't even your own words. Mind posting a screenshot of what JIDF uses to feed you what you should post on webboards?

By your logic, you would have no problem with Europe not letting any Israelis in until after hours of extended interrogation. After all, jews have never done anything bad in the history of mankind, right?
>>
>>1122554
Product of the Israeli school brainwashing system right there. I've never seen a people so paranoid, so terrified, so butthurt, so delusional. Acting like entitled cunts.
>>
>>1122570
C'mon be fair, imagine if Canada and Mexico wanted to kill us. Their fears are not unreasonable.
>>
>>1122572
If as a result, you went out of your way to piss off the rest of the world, and treat every single country in the world as your enemy, it'd be a more apt analogy.
>>
>>1122573
>dem joos mane
>>
>>1122554
Fuck off, Kike. No wonder everyone hates you arrogant cunts.
>>
>>1122554
Why would anyone bother a white guy travelling? I have never seen such a thing.
>>
I don't regret any visits, but the one place I didn't like and would not go back to again is India. The memes are true. It's super dirty, smelly, I did see DESIGNATED, everyone is trying to hustle you for money, I got the shits from the food.
>>
>>1122585
>>1122554
He was Swedish, Sweden is an open enemy of Israel.
>>1122573
Remember that the Israeli border control is the most effective in the world.
>>
>>1122544
>muh heritage
>>
>>1122605
You must be a troll who wants to make Israel look bad. Seriously, no one can be this openly hostile and aggressive against the entire world and then act all surprised when they get called out for being cunts.

>Sweden is an open enemy of Israel
No words can describe the amounts of retard in this post.

>Israeli border control is the most effective in the world
Not even close. That honor goes to DPRK. You're in good company, though.
>>
>>1122629
>>Sweden is an open enemy of Israel
Didn't Netanyahu say that himself?
>>
>>1122245
You'd be surprised how pleasant Venice can be once you learn your way around the alleys. There are never more than a handful of tourists that stray from the main streets for some reason.
>>
>>1122541
Pffft tell me abour it, we suffer a terror wave since September
>>
At least you were allowed to enter the country. I was denied entry at the Tel Aviv airport and was forced to fly home immediately, all the money for flight tickets wasted for nothing.
>>
>>1122629
>Not even close. That honor goes to DPRK. You're in good company, though.

Only along the DMZ. There are plenty of nature areas in the mountains where people freely walk back and forth between China and North Korea, sometimes completely on accident. I really like the Chinese, they have an interesting sense of humor and philosophy Re: N.K.
>>
>>1122749
Holy shit , are you an arab/iranian ? what did they say to you ?
>>
>>1122749
Holy shit I need to know this too. I'm much too poor to waste a trip to a country that will hate me on arrival, should I just fly into Jordan instead to avoid being fucked?!

plz rspond
>>
>>1122790
They're about as friendly to everyone as >>1122554 . In other words, it's crapshoot. You may get lucky and be let in, or be turned away for no reason.
>>
>>1122639
Netanyahu is a blithering idiot, but I doubt even he would say something that stupid. Maybe he meant how Israel conducts state-sponsored terrorist attacks against Swedish citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
>>
>>1122803
You must have done SOMETHING. Is your name Mohammad? When they asked about your plans did you spaz or chimp out?
>>
>>1122198
How can you not find Jerusalem interesting?
>>
>>1122826
needs more parties bro
>>
>>1122816
Of course my name is Mohammed and I was wearing a turban. Are you daft? It's well known that Israeli border guards harass lots of people who have nothing to do with anything arabic or islamic. Why are you trying so hard to defend the indefensible? Even most Israelis admit their border guards are jerkoffs.

When I was waiting in the interrogation room, there were about 10 other people waiting as well. All were young white European guys.
>>
>>1122864
>All were young white European guys.
>muh white privilege
>>
>>1122879
>having a problem with muh privilege
>when talking about muh speshul snowflake: the country
>>
>>1122879
Way to miss the point. Which was, none were anything even remotely close to Mohammed. Just normal Europeans on vacation. But surely it's their fault, right? Israeli border guards are perfect, always right, and when they pull someone over it is because there is a 95% chance he is a terrorist.
>>
Where the fuck are the mods in this thread? There's blatant /pol/ bullshit being allowed here.

Fucking mods I swear you people are the biggest fags on 4chan

>>1122864
>>1122886

>white europeans can't pose a security threat
>>
>>1122911
It's not just 4chan, but every discussion board on the internet. There is simply no way to have a civil discussion about anything Israel-related. The problem is, which posts would you delete without being partial?

Even on /trv/, the subject of Israel eventually turns to shitflinging. Here it started when the JIDF keyboard warrior came and immediately was a cunt to everyone, calling everyone muslims, and how Israel is the best in the world in everything.
>>
>>1122241
What did you do for the accident ?

c:
>>
>>1122911
It has started with the Israeli guy calling everyone names , up to that point everyone was discussing in a civil way , I pointed out I don't hate jews or any other race/religion in the original post.
>>
>>1122544
There are blue eyed,blonde Arabs. One was a secretary in Mobil where I used to work. She was from Lebanon.
>>
>>1122916
>>1122940

>It started with...

Did you guys miss the lesson in kindergarten about how there's always 2 people to a fight?
>>
>>1122950
Of course there are. But there are other factors which make it more than obvious when someone is Scandinavian and not arab.
>>
>>1122277
rosi masrih tahzor le rosya
>>
>>1122953
Seriously im fed up with you , I can tell whenever you post , please leave
>>
>>1122963
Hello to you local arsawat
>>
>>1122241
>>Saw an accident, Americans just walked past as if nothing happened.

At least that probably means, you get crazy traffic from rubber-necking.
>>
>>1122533
>The Jews were generally assholes and rude; Palestinians were pretty cool I had a nice day in Jericho smoking shisha with Palestinians and a couple of German dudes

MashaAllah
>>
>>1122771
Iranian. The first thing the interrogator told me was that she doesn't like me. At least 50% of the questions were regarding my ethnic background so I assume this is why I wasn't allowed in, though I was obviously not travelling with an Iranian passport.

It's a long story. I made a thread about a few months ago on /trv/. I'm sure you can find it in the archive.
>>
>>1122990
Yes, I remember you. And also the Israeli who was all hurr durr you shouldn't have been born brown. Probably the same asshole who is in this thread.
>>
>>1122964

Show me which posts you think are mine, shitposter
>>
>>1122990
The same if I will fly with my Israeli passport to Iran. Sorry for that loss of money :/
>>
Israeli here.
I'm sorry for anyone who was dissapointed with my country. People can be quite rude (or maybe be seen as such if you're not familiar with the culture). I traveled SE Asia and avoided Israelies for the most part.

Food is quite good though (and I have my standards!). Maybe you didn't eat at the right places ;)
>>
>>1123071
I've heard that Israel has good oranges....
>>
Traveled to Israel -> Egypt and back Borders were fine, like really nice and always smiling, but airport security was captious and pretty annoying. We did not encounter many people, but hostel manager was really friendly.
It was quite expensive, at least to my standards, as prices are something like in Denmark/Scandinavian countries.
>>
>>1122990
Just curious, did you travel there from Iran? Were you born in Iran?
>>
>>1122198
Not the country itself, but Rhodos in Greece. Everything there was just so fucking dull and ingenuine. The beaches and nature weren't anything spectacular either. Combine with the lowest tier chav/swedish/german tourists. Been to Crete and Lefkas and plenty of smaller islands, all of which have been muuuch more pleasant and beautiful.
>>
>>1123071
The rudeness part mostly applies to the border guards. Even though the first word that comes to mind about my experience with Israelis isn't "friendly", it wasn't that bad. The border interrogation thing is just stupid, and a very unfriendly welcome to the country. Once inside, I had a great time.
>>
>>1123038
>Sorry for that loss of money :/
No worries. It's obviously not your fault and I understand that you have to very cautious about your security.

>The same if I will fly with my Israeli passport to Iran.
The thing is that I wasn't travelling with an Iranian passport and if you too have multiple citizenships you may be able to enter Iran on another passport. As long as they don't find out you are from Israel. Pretty risky I guess but then again who would want to enter the hellhole that is called Iran.

>>1123118
I was born in Sweden and have lived all my life here but that don't matter to the border guards. I have been to Iran 3 times in my life and last time was 12 years ago when I was little kid. I guess living in Sweden is actually suspicious now that the country hosts so many islamists.

Something I wonder about is if I'm practically banned for life from Israel. Theoratically I should be able to apply for permission to enter Israel from the embassy but I wonder if that will actually help and I will simply be stopped again at the border because they have made up their mind that I'm a terrorist, whether I like it or not...
>>
>>1123174
they have no way of telling you apart. by the same criteria that you would be let in, so would 30 suicide bombers. you have to acknowledge that no bureaucracy is perfect. a good bureaucracy doesn't try to accomplish more than what it's capable. unfortunately, there's no ruleset that can determine who is an islamist and who isn't, therefore, no bureaucracy can either.
>>
Was about to start a new thread, but since this one is going, I figured I'd jump in:

I'm visiting Israel in late August with my boyfriend to visit his family. I'm looking forward to seeing Rosh HaNikra, hiking, and spending time with my boyfriend's cousins in Tel Aviv, but I'm kinda worried about Jerusalem (which he insists I MUST see). I love history and I'm a total sucker for ancient architecture, but I get really uncomfortable around crowds and have a strong aversion to overt displays of religiosity. What can I expect? Recommendations?
>>
>>1123177
If you don't like crowds then you probably want to keep your stay in Jerusalem short, there are nice things to see without too much hassle but the old city can get cramped fast. Don't get me wrong it's still a cool place but I had some minor ptsd and claustrophobic problems when in the markets or side streets. I recommend a short visit to Caesarea, it's got a nice beach.
>>
>>1123177
In my opinion, Jerusalem is the only thing that makes a trip to Israel worth it. It's unlike anywhere I've been on the planet. It's like Mos Eisley spaceport but with Armenians and Etheopians and Jews and Catholics and Muslims and Russians etc. lots of crowds, very densely packed old city filled with lots of religious lunatics, people crying and feverishly rubbing rags and oil on REPLICAS of religious artifacts. Then, at night, the whole place chills out into kind of a peaceful quiet. There are still people around praying and what not and they do that thing at the Holy Sepulcre where they lock all the priests in and throw the key out the top of the door and stuff like that. It is a must visit. The rest of Israel is a biiiiiiiig MEH.
>>
>>1122241
>>1122245
fuck off
you got fucking big ben, buckingham palace, Tower of London, stately homes, british museum etc, always shit going on
>>
>>1123038
Actually one Israeli journalist did with his French passport. The chances of someone entering Israel to hurt people is higher than one entering Iran to do so. My gusss is that Iranian government just doesn't want the "zionist scum" and they are not reallt afraid
>>
File: IMG-20160526-WA0027.jpg (182KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160526-WA0027.jpg
182KB, 720x1280px
>>1122285
Bro it's not expensive if you know where to look, like every other touristy country. Just make sure you don't get scammed. Crossing to Jordan won't be difficult with a non Israeli passport so you're fine.

Hostels can he very cheap, transportation is pretty cheap too (buses between cities can be 6-7$ and minibusses aka "service taxis" between cities can be even less, plus they run on Shabbat. They saved me so many times here). Avoid regular taxis when you can.

There are some amazing places to hike and see. The north is packed with amazing trails and Springs that you can go into. The Negev also has some nice places, like the Red Canyon by Eilat. Honestly biblical and historical architecture is cool but it's the geography that impresses me the most, especially in such a small country.

Culture is pretty similar to coastal cities in the center. The people might look and behave aggressively but don't ever get scared asking for help, they will help you with almost everything, especially if you speak English. It's not hard to find English speakers in the center either, especially hertzeliya.

The variety of food is amazing, and it's not hard finding highly rated restaurants online. Don't be afraid to try the local cuisine, Arabs make some fine desserts. And October is just the time when it starts cooling down so you're in luck

Pic is from the "white waterfall" on a river near the kineret
>>
>>1123322
>hurr durr jews control the world
>>
File: Embarassed-face-color-Step-11.jpg (174KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassed-face-color-Step-11.jpg
174KB, 1200x1200px
>>1123313
>Pic is from the "white waterfall" on a river near the kineret
Ah yes,, in Tabgha, amirite?
>tfw what little you know about Abrahamic religions all came from NGE muh atheist family
>>
>>1123335
Take your shit to /pol/ you bitter cunt.

I want to enjoy an educational tour of Israel sans the whining that always seems to come up whenever the country is mentioned. I don't give a damn about politics and would be happy to chill with some JIDF bros if they could show me a good time. Maybe he has good info.
>>
>>1123337
Thank you!
Hatred towards Israel is astonishing. I am not even a jew i just leave here
>>
Thread ruined by jews

Just like everything else
>>
>>1122293
You are unlikely to find an Israeli taxi driver that wants to drive around in Arab countries, much less bring his car across the border.

But within Jordan, sure.
>>
>>1122591
How long were you there and where did you go?

I spent 4 months, and although there is plenty of dirt, crowds, poverty, I found India enjoyable despite all that. Maybe I am just sharper than you, but I found it pretty obvious when people were trying to scam. Just give them a 'oh really' look and a bit of sarcasm, or flat out ignore them. They do this to other Indians too, you're not special really. I personally never got sick.

It may help that I've travelled quite a bit, including other poor countries, so India didn't seem that remarkable. Welcome to how 60% of the planet lives.

I can see how people may not like India though. That's why resorts exist.
>>
>>1123339
>calls out the Israeli acting like a total cunt
>hurr Israel hate antisemitism
>>
>>1123322
Probably just one shill. There was another Israeli posting who was a reasonable normal guy.
>>
>>1122629
>the joke
>Oort cloud
>Pluto's orbital plane
>drifting...
>Jupiter's orbit plane
>still getting there...
>Asteroid belt
>just a little more
>the moon's orbit
>upper atmosphere
>20,000 miles above sea level
>lower cloud layers
>a few hundred feet to go
>tree tops
>your roof
>your ceiling
>your Yarmukle
>your head

I thought Jews had a sense of humour?
>>
>>1122762
>have an interesting sense of humor and philosophy Re: N.K.
which is? example?
>>
>>1122950
These are pretty rare, and ultimately descendent from Europeans though.
>>
>>1123374
Oh look, a Real Traveller(TM). Where did I say that I fell for any of the scams? It's more than fucking obvious. It's an annoyance when everyone is trying to milk money out of you, especially when you are white. I can sense your thoughts as you wrote that post.

>I am so much smarter and more travelled than that anon! I will call him names and show him who's boss!

I am without a speck of doubt far, far more well-travelled than you will ever be, and have seen and experienced far, far more places than you ever will. You sound like an obnoxious college kid who has been to 5 countries and thinks he's hot shit. Still feeling so smug?
>>
>>1123400
I hope you get banned for this

For the record , the Israeli guy acting like a butthurt fag over his country is what caused the shitstorm , you realize that you're living the meme aren't you ?

>someone talks bad about my country
>WHAT A FUCKING ANTI-SMITE FUCKING HANG HIM

This is why people don't like the jews
>>
>>1123401

I'd say there's about a 70% chance the guy you are talking about (minding linking post numbers you dunce?) isn't even Israeli.
>>
>>1123400
Which posts did you want deleted? If just the ones that cause you butthurt, then it's obvious why you are not a mod.
>>
>>1123337
>I don't give a damn about politics
Yes you do. If you spend any time in Israel, you'll see it's impossible NOT to visit and face politics (and the immediate obvious results of it) every single day. Can't stick your head under sand forever, kid.
>>
>>1122429
Ohio's pretty shitty famalamaroo
>>
>>1123394
>hurr durr Real Traveller meme!
Figured someone would say that, but don't care. The point is, it's NOT because you're white. They do it to everyone, all the time. That's the open unregulated market for you. That's a poor country for you. Try being Indian from another part of India and not speaking the language -- same exact shit happens. The only difference is you're a little more visible, but the experience is not all that exceptional.

You're pretty fucking insecure to take it so personally and spaz out.

>I am without a speck of doubt far, far more well-travelled than you will ever be, and have seen and experienced far, far more places than you ever will. You sound like an obnoxious college kid who has been to 5 countries and thinks he's hot shit. Still feeling so smug?
lel. If you really want to whip it out and start an e-dick measuring contest, you can go first if your fragile is really that bruised. I am not American so I've never been to 'college', I'm not even anglo. I'm 33 and been to every continent (sans Antarctica), but I'd have to count up my countries to be sure. I have been an 'expat' for 6+ years, and speak three languages.

>boo hoo, some poor brown people tried to get an extra 60 cents off of me, and their flip-flops were so dirty while doing it, I am so ou-ou-outraged!!
Stay mad though, you little sandy cunt.
>>
>>1123413
For someone who claims to be 33, you sure act like an immature teenager. You were being an obnoxious cunt and got called out on it. And then you answer with more butthurt and give some "credentials" as if anyone gave a fuck. They're not even that impressive.
>>
>>1123410

nah, just the ones who are talking about JIDF shilling, or dirty kikes. That is, posts that are clearly made by mad /pol/tards for the purpose of shittalking jews.
>>
>>1123430
But not the obvious pro-Israel shillposts?... Get your priorities straight.
>>
>>1123433

Please link the posts you are talking about.
>>
>>1123417
lel. I am not trying to impress anyone or give 'credentials'. You're the one who accused me of being a college kid and bragged about how well traveled you are. Simply showing that your wild e-dick swinging accusations are off. I don't care what you think, it's clear you're a moron. And it's you who can't deal with being told how much of a moron you are.

>I don't like what you say, so you are an obnoxious cunt, waaaahhaaawaaaa booo hooo hoooo! My feefees got an owieee!
Deal with it, manlet.

>without a speck of doubt far, far more well-travelled than you will ever be, and have seen and experienced far, far more places than you ever will.
Is a very obnoxious statement itself.

You haven't responded to the actual content of my message (about India), only the fact that I replied to you at all and you don't like it. Shows where your priorities are.
>>
>>1123373
>You are unlikely to find an Israeli taxi driver that wants to drive around in Arab countries, much less bring his car across the border.

kek i can imagine how that convo would go
>>
File: koldsteel the hedghehog.png (264KB, 854x512px) Image search: [Google]
koldsteel the hedghehog.png
264KB, 854x512px
>>1123411
>telling other people what they care about
Well, when you put it that way....
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.