[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of going to Asia for a few months. Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1463605924806.gif (763KB, 450x255px) Image search: [Google]
1463605924806.gif
763KB, 450x255px
I'm thinking of going to Asia for a few months. Thinking a country that is not rich (Like Korea or Japan because you need an actual college degree to teach in the busy cities.) I'm just looking for a country that has: Easy women, cheap cigs, good food, friendly people, someplace where they won't behead me. Thanks in advance! (Thinking Phillipines, Vietnam, Rural China.)
>>
Forgot adding that I want to teach English for a few months.Is it true that Asians dig tall caucasion men? Even if they're 20yo?
>>
try vietnam or thailand
>>
>>1120313
May I ask why Vietnam or Thailand? Also general question. Drugs are a big no in these countries right?
>>
>>1120315
drugs anywhere in SEA are yes unless you're importing them yourself
>>
>>1120315
Because they girls are easy, the countries are fairly poor, you can teach english and they hate drugs.
there are a fuck ton of threads about SEA already, including a SEA general.
No need to create another one.
>>
>>1120315
Can't teach in Thailand legally without a degree; not for many years now.

It's possible to find under-the-table, informal work like private tutoring or maybe at a disreputable night school, but the pay will not be good and you won't get a work permit or visa, so you will only be allowed to stay for a total of six months in any given year. Plus if they catch you working (possible but fairly unlikely; there are crackdowns on fake teachers every few years, but the current junta has bigger things to worry about), you will get deported and possibly blacklisted for reentry.

It's also not really poor--it's solidly lower-middle-income.

Thai women aren't as easy as the Internet would have you believe (most are harder to get than Western girls), but there are plenty of exceptions. They don't think white dudes are inherently good-looking (they mostly prefer Eurasians or pale Asians, like Koreans, aesthetically), and many don't want to be seen with foreigners in public. But if you are slender and model-pretty you will get enough attention.

Drugs are sort of a big no--penalties are officially severe, although for soft drugs in small quantities most people get off by bribing the arresting officer (could be expensive and scary but not likely to result in jail). But more importantly, stigma is high. Unlike in most Western countries, where plenty of students, professionals, and otherwise respectable/normal people use cannabis, for example, the great majority of Thai people associate weed with really bad people and behavior. That's not to say it's not around--plenty of party people and artsy/bohemian types use it--but it's not something that is done or discussed in public. Public drunkenness or drug intoxication are shameful. And harder drugs (big amphetamine problem in Thailand, and some Burmese heroin passes through) are a bad idea. If you get busted they will make an example of you.

>>1120335
Vietnamese girls are not easy. No idea about teaching w/o a degree.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.