[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 20160309_160846.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160309_160846.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Hi travellers!

Here goes a little about me:
I'm 24, grew up in Denmark and went travelling as a 19 year old. First I lived in a city park in Montpellier for 3 months during the occupy movement in 2011.

Afterwards my life have been in turmoil and I've lived for several years in a christian community called The Twelve Tribes in Germany, France, England and also twice been in the US with same said community.

In october I had to leave the community and did a trip hitchhiking to Sahara in November and then again in January I had a month hiking in spain and a month living on Tenerife.

All this time I've had no income, no real home and no plans.

So now I'm back in Denmark and would like to go travelling again.

Some of the places I wish to see are Nordkapp in Norway, the Baltics, east europe - specifically Romania, Bulgaria and maybe Greece and Italy.

The pitfall of my way of travelling is that I've become quite a loner and really a deep desire I have is to find someone and share all these experiences with. Now I don't know what kind of people get on here, but shout out if you know of any who like travelling on the more alternatives routes of Hitchhiking, busking, squandering and having a deep philosophical outlook on life!

Best regards, Martin
>>
Hil, broder.

Hvor befinder du dig henne i landet? Er selv 23, fra Kobenhavn, og leder efter en vej ud af rotteræset. Overvejer enten WWOOF eller at undervise i engelsk på en skole i Kina eller noget.
>>
>>1118076
Cool nok, jeg bor i ostjylland.
Har du rejst for eller er det forste gang?
>>
>>1118089
Har rejst hele mit liv, dog aldrig som en vagabond. Hvad har du i tankerne ift. at tage ud igen?
>>
>>1118091
Tror bestemt at vagabond livsstilen bliver en stor del af min næste tur også. Uden helt at være sikker fordi, jeg har aldrig rejst på andre måder og ved ikke hvordan jeg skulle ændre mine vaner.
>>
>>1118125
Hvad gor du med penge til mad og andet? Det er nok min storste bekymring.
>>
>>1118131
Well, har planlagt at tage penge med, ikke til hostels, druk osv. men til ris og peanuts og frugt.

Forhen har jeg bare spurgt om mad, tror det er den fedeste måde jeg har rejst på men klart også den mest mentalt udfordrende. Derudover tror jeg ikke det er muligt på samme måde hvis man rejser flere sammen.
>>
>>1118133
Så hvor meget sparer du op for du rejser ud igen?

Jeg er meget frisk på at joine dig.
>>
>>1118138
Sparer op og sparer op. Tager nok afsted med omkring 1000 euro på kontoen.

Hvilke steder kunne du tænke dig at se?
>>
>>1118142
Alt der ikke er Danmark. Er træt af dette flade land.

Jeg skal nok lige arbejde sommeren over for at spare de penge op. Har du mulighed for at komme et smut til Kobenhavn? Kunne være rart lige at modes for at se om vi klikker for vi beslutter noget.
>>
>>1118145
Tænker bestemt også man lige skal modes forst osv. Har ikke planlagt nogen tur til kbh nu her, men hvis du skal arbejde her i sommeren kan det godt være jeg kommer forbi.

Altså du kan måske bare ansoge mig på facebook og så kan vi prove at se? Mit navn er Martin Jahnsen, profilbilledet er sådan et tegnet ansigt med langt hår og en stor hat.
>>
>>1118151
Jeg har ikke Facebook.

Har du en mail jeg evt. kan skrive til?
>>
>>1118152
Fedt nok !

Min mail er jahnsenmartin at gmail.com
>>
>>1118155
Har sendt dig en mail.
>>
>>1118067
>The pitfall of my way of travelling is that I've become quite a loner and really a deep desire I have is to find someone and share all these experiences with. Now I don't know what kind of people get on here, but shout out if you know of any who like travelling on the more alternatives routes of Hitchhiking, busking, squandering and having a deep philosophical outlook on life!
Since you have no work...your best best is to be good looking and hangeron to some women who have their own money. Or, you can quit this nonsense and go get a job and get serious. An invitation to a woman to go be homeless together is only going to attract a crazy person. Someone who has their own financial means might be lonely and bored, but you're not going to find some girl that excited to be poor and aimless with you, because you have nothing to offer them when you're that broke. Go work and save some money and revisit this idea in a few months.
>>
>>1118160
I did mention that I had no income for the major parts of all my travels, that being said I am not quite well funded and do have a flat where I am paying rent. Sure that it doesn't sound too promising to go homeless, but if there's adventure to the deal it might not be as aimless as many other things in life.
>>
>>1118166
i am now quite well funded.**
>>
Fik du min mail?
>>
>>1118172
jep, har lige svaret
>>
>>1118067
Huh, there's a mate cafe in my city (savannah, georgia, usa) operated by the 12 tribes. Place is good.

Anyway OP, I don't really have any advice for you right now, but from one wanderer to another, good luck.
>>
>>1118176
yep, that's them. they're kind hearted folks.

and thank you !
>>
>>1118157
>>1118155
If you two lovers feel like switching to English after you're done wiping each other's dicks off, just let us know.
>>
>>1118208
Sorry.

Basically, I'm also from Denmark and want to get out of the rat race. I've just asked him about the basics of his plan.
>>
>>1118188
>12 Tribes
Jesus Christ, they sound nuttier than a Snicker's factory.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.