[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently visiting New York. I'm an animal lover so I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ladda ned (1).jpg (16KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (1).jpg
16KB, 280x180px
Currently visiting New York.

I'm an animal lover so I'd like to see the zoo in Bronx, however I heard Bronx is a complete shit hole where people stab you for glancing at them while you walk by.

How do I get to the zoo from Manhattan the safest without getting stabbed by some crackhead?
>>
>>1116495
were you watching 80's films or something

jew york is safe as fuck

it's the southern cities you've got to watch out for
>>
>>1116497

>safe as fuck

Bruh: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1eB3cfuq2tEUpHgHZ6mKzV1UjrU8&hl=en_US

OP, you'll be fine. The zoo is in one of few areas not covered in shit.
>>
>>1116499
LOL

that's the pussiest fucking map I've ever seen

the bronx is safe, whoever made that is probably some weenie ass brooklyn hipster

As long as you aren't buying or selling drugs you'll be perfectly fine, no one wants to fuck with white people, it never turns out well

honestly the bronx is a fucking paradise compared to some parts of this country
>>
>animal lover
>wants to go to the zoo
I bet you eat meat too.
>>
>>1116499
They don't even make maps like that for truly unsafe places

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.4133875,-86.9499529,3a,75y,303.21h,79.67t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scET3XcyqPWmrlvSi2zopuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

This is where I live (a mile away). You can tell the really bad places where the google maps car refuses to go there or the maps are from 2008 or something when the poor driver didn't know any better or just had his house go underwater
>>
>>1116495
It's only deep within the suburbs where real danger lies. But really, NYC is generally safe. pay attention what happens around you though, crazy shit can happen anytime. But that's real rare

Also the Bronx zoo sucks ass. Always been overcrowded with children and their dumb families, also very borng
>>
>>1116511
>I bet you eat meat too.
Implying a good chunk of animals don't eat meat.

kys senpai
>>
>>1116495
I'm visiting my senpai in Park Slope right now... We just got back from Checkers and walked 10 blocks to my aunts house....this place is safe as fuck
>>
>>1116495
>travel to visit a zoo
i don't get this. don't you have zoos where you're from?

only reason you'd travel to a zoo is if it's one of those ones where they drug the animals so you can get up close and pet tigers and shit
>>
I live in Westchester and we used to go on field trips to this place...It does suck...And so does the Bronx, especially the area the zoo is in.

The Bronx is the worst borough, and I would imagine especially so for a traveler (not counting Staten Island, as I've never actually been there).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.