[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couch surfing general. Share your experiences, storys, adventures.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

Couch surfing general.

Share your experiences, storys, adventures.

Im using it since this januari. Traveling all over SEA. meeting amazing people with such cool stories and unebelievable experiences from different perspectives.
>>
>>1115566
Is bad use it if you're planning to stay only one night in each city?
>>
>>1115594
Although i did it few times. Its more fun to stay a few days. Talk and get some insiders info. Completely depended on how u comunicate with your host and how it clicks i guess.

I stayed for weeks at full serviced mansions/apartements/ gated comunnities.

But also shared small spaces with lots of other surfers at hosts.

Its a rather cool comunnity, if u can filter out the weird people and conect with like minded people.

Even then its always a guess.

I fucked one host

And bailed out on another because she was batshit crazy
>>
I only let girls couchsurf at my place, so that I can fuck them.
>>
>>1115601
Tell some stories then fgt
>>
Anyone

1 best cs experience ?

2 worst cs experience ?
>>
>>1115601
And thanks to guys like you, i tend to avoid male hosts who are always some kind of creeps
>>
>>1115710
i'm guessing he's yet to fuck one
>>
I have a gay friend and he told me he hooks up a lot when couch-serfing.

not trolling.
>>
>>1115566
I met a guy on CS who likes to have his wife get fucked by strangers who is a solid democrat

I hear lots of different perspectives but it's not always valuable
>>
>>1115597
I thought that was a bad thing to stay just for half day/one night, I thought that was a unwritten rule of the community...
thanks for the reply!
>>
>>1115781
I stayed with quite a few gay hosts.

All where totally respectfull.

They all told me cs best way to get theire ass fucked.

Hey if its makes u happy good for u bro.
>>
>>1115784
Where is this. I need to stay over there !!
>>1115785
It is but if youre a returing guest or u have some communication ability can be aranged.

I personally like the events and all the amazing people i met alomg my travels.

All my hosts had amazing life stories.
>>
Anywhere you wouldn't recommend CS?
I'm thinking about going to either Eastern Europe or SEA next year and am wondering how's the CS scene in these places.
>>
The hosts are sexist for only accepting females. So that site can go fuck itself, the same with Airbnb.
>>
>>1115758
Are you a woman? I want to couch surf but I kind of want to avoid male hosts for the same reason. I'm straight but I don't know if I would trust male strangers, at least with a female I could possibly more easily escape and if they sexually harrass me, I wouldn't get dicked.
>>
>>1115936
I just did 4 months of SEA with almost a host everywhere i went. Execpt For a few air bnb places.

Its all about who u find and click with.
>>
>>1116033
Find the right kind of people and not the creeps, check for the reviews and contact your host in advance before you commit to anything. I had this one experience in Turkey where I was sleeping in a bed in his guest room when suddenly I woke up when the host guy's dick touched my back. I panicked like hell and started screaming while he was just like "oh im so sorry i thought you wanted me too :((((" while hadn't had anything even remotely sexual between us. I just packed my shit as quick as possible and spent the rest of the night in the nearby motel.

After that experience I've been really careful about couchsurfing and I don't use it anywhere outside Western Europe anymore due to the fear of getting raped or killed
>>
punp
>>
>>1116454
Lmao he woke you up with his dick. Hahaha

I have a rule where I don't move on my surfers. I've fucked a lot of my hosts before but I hear so many stories like yours and it makes me not want to even try with my surfers.

>mfw like 3 of my surfers were digging me but my principle won't budge lol. They'd literally have to hop into my bed for me to do anything.

Ive got 2 sexy ass Germans crashing with me right now and you guys don't even know how badly I want to swing a threesome.
>>
These threads are always the exact same. You people are fucking boring.
>>
>>1116019
>Female hosts accepting female only
>Male hosts accepting female only

OK I see where this is going..

>Some male hosts accepting males

...paranoid about gay guys wanting to hook up

Airbnb for me.. haven't had an issue with airbnb
>>
>>1117076
>things that are 100% true

Ok pal. You are such an alpha, etc etc have your (you).
>>
Put my reasonably nice apartment in a reasonably nice location in Seoul on Couchsurfing a few weeks ago. No responses. I figured I'd be inundated with requests.

I suppose with no "reputation" nobody's interested? I'm offering just a couch, no weirdness.
>>
>>1117547
...post this and a couple hours later I get my first stay request. Meme magic at work.

May end up spending my long weekend in miserable overcrowded Seoul hosting some Chinese girls instead of as-hoped laying on a beach getting a tan and getting drunk. I'm just nice nice.
>>
Hosted an English slag that was supposedly a glamour model. She was actually pretty chill but I decided not to smash after she asked me what the good strip clubs were in town because she needed to make some extra money.

Only other CS experience was meeting up with a trio of Austrian girls and showing them a good time in my city. They were really cool, but only one spoke English so it was kinda awkward.
>>
>>1115597
>And bailed out on another because she was batshit crazy
Care to tell the story ?
>>
>>1117076
Chad Thundercock pls calm down
>>
Have had a few girls who seemed friendly and warm on the messages and profile, and agreeing to take trips, go to concerts, cook for u etc. When they actually arrive they turn into ice queens without affection, using me as a hotel and do things like suddenly spend all their time with friends of friend guys they met on facebook and end up talking to me for onlyhalf and hour over 7 days. Also everyone says they r open minded and wanna try things like night swimming in a pool with a great view but when we arrive i end up splashing around by myself. It all feels a bit empty like u r paying for friends, who couldn't be assed pretending otherwise. Can be hard to have fun with the stingy type of people it attracts as they are type to avoid doing things cause a $2 train ticket is involved or they wanna cook pasta every night etc.
>>
>>1117130
Just check their "groups".

I am always about to make a request, but then see in the guy's groups "QUEER CS TORONTO"
>>
>>1117899
Sounds fine to me. I don't want to be in charge of entertaining someone: take the couch for what it is.
>>
>>1117696
Its one of the adventures of 11 pump man check him out on the thread in travel about hostel stories.

Be 11 pump man.

Doing a abdomen massage course in chiang mai thailand.

Find this host on couchsurfing. 37 year old french woman who is also a therapist so she claimed.

In messaging we had a lot in common and wanted to discuss that in person.

She picks me up for the airport.

She had a limp (red flagg)

Ask her whatsupp with that ?

I had a motorcycle accident 8 months ago..

Bitch that is too fucking long ago to have a limp.

Get to her place, amazing gated community with a pool and very luxurious.

She has this labdrador that is old as fuck. I mean this thing is about to keel over any minute.

This bitch talks to this dogg like its the love of her life. (RED FLAG)

as in there all these weird details come floating up to the surfice.

This whore has not worked in 3 years...
(How the fuck u pay all this then) (RED FLAG)

She says the reason we are matched is because her ex husband was also Iranian and a therapist.

He got killed by the regime because they where going to start a community of world class healers in Iran.. ? (WTF RED FLAG)

She talks all these contradictive stories, my body cant handle anything chemical thats why i eat as pure as possible. Had all these allergies. Litterly as she is saying this she opens a bagg of doritos....

She says the same about the fucking dogg that he is so sensitive.. while feeding him fucking candy...

I get more anoyed by the second.

We go to this these hotsprings and get a room because she wanted to show me the healing effect of the water.

She takes the fucking dying old dogg with..

Mfw when this dogg gets a nosebleed in the spring resort.

This crazy bitch flips her shit.

We pack everything and have to get to animal hospital.

This lunatic drives like a bat out of hell.

I am deathly afraid and pray for my life.

continue next post.
>>
>>1117954

We get home eventually after hours at this fucking hospital where they said its just a little iritation of the nuse..

and i just pack my shit and leave with a bullshit excuse...

This whore starts crying her eyes out:

Her: What is wrong with me that u leave....

Her: Was i not a good host...

Her: How can u be this insensitive..

I shush this whore with a its not u its me story.

Got away safely... wtf man....
>>
>>1117954
>>1117955
>Hasn't worked in 3 years
Probably sells couch surfer's kidneys.
>>
>>1117943
Agree generally but if they commit to a weekend plan or an event beforehand they should stick to it. Even after she was at my place one girl agreed to go to a concert with me on a free ticket...then she cancelled half an hour beforehand due to being "tired"..then she went out until midnight that night with some 50 y.o friend of a friend from facebokk
>>
>>1117954
>>1117955
I don't understand why you got scared.
She sounds annoying but not dangerous.
>>
Never couch surfed yet. How much time in advance do you usually "book" a place? I'm planning on going to Europe for about three weeks and while having some idea of where I want to pass, I do want to keep part of it open, even to the point of changing 90% of my plans mid trip and going to another city.
Should I make plans before going on the trip or just go with the flow and hope not to end up sleeping under the bridge?
>>
>>1117094
I'm having a good laugh here and there.
>>
>>1117633
hey man who knows, you may get along with them pretty well and make good friends, chinese girls as far as i know and nice and polite.
>>1117672
Where you live? you sound like a nice host
>>
No bad experiences.

Just good ones.

This one guy I couchsurfed at in Bonn, Germany, whom I thought would be this cool as fuck normalfag actually turned out to be a semi-neckbeard LARP-fag and we played Mario Kart together on the SNES whole night.

[spoiler]He was fucking awesome.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1117547
Room for two anon?
>>
How do you guys fuck your female surfers or hosts?

I'm considering doing it in a certain large East Asian city. Any things to watch out for?
>>
>>1121539
>certain large east asian city

what are you a fucking secret agent?
>>
>>1115566
CS is great for crashing and meetups. It has its share of flakes but most people I met in person were cool. I'm hoping to become a host one day.

I stayed with a group of volunteers with the European Voluntary Service while traveling in Lithuania. I got to check out their project and a seminar at a local uni. We also hung out and explored local sights together. It was definitely an enjoyable experience.

My next CS host bailed on me, but those EVS guys got in touch with their friends and all was well. We went to CS meetups and had a farewell party for a couple of Turkish uni students.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.