[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I meet up with this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 815426.jpg (3MB, 7360x4912px) Image search: [Google]
815426.jpg
3MB, 7360x4912px
I've known this one guy off and on for 6 years via various console's onlines and pc, played 1000s of hours with him, voice chatted, vidoe chatted. I got fuck all to do this summer besides a two planned trips with family to two different parts of the US, I have a car, have plenty of money for gas.

He plans on going to Colorado in like July or August to meet another guy we have known for way less time, apparently he was gonna go anyways even if not for that.

Is this a recipe for getting shanked or could it be alright?
>>
File: 1428617590422.jpg (5KB, 215x238px) Image search: [Google]
1428617590422.jpg
5KB, 215x238px
>>1114238

Should be fine, sounds kinda homo desu though. People meet and fuck on tinder and whatnot all the time. Don't always so no, people who say no all the time are boring.
>>
I think it's a great idea. To be honest, he's probably a fairly normal guy. Sounds like you're basically bros already.

I'm with the other guy though - I would say yes just to add some fucking excitement into my life. I'm always down for excitement
>>
>>1114238
Are you a girl?
>>
>>1114254
Nope
>>
File: 1450225465913.gif (1MB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
1450225465913.gif
1MB, 240x208px
Also I would drive to him and then we would drive in the same vehicle to Colorado

Geographically speaking the distance between me and him is nothing compared to the distance from either one of us to colorodo (we are both directly north and south of each other respectively)
>>
File: 1457707858504.gif (2MB, 331x351px) Image search: [Google]
1457707858504.gif
2MB, 331x351px
I say go for it.
I've met people in person whom I first met online. It's initially a bit awkward, but you'll get used to one another.
Or you wont; sometimes it just works out that way. The way people are in person is often different from how they are online.

Either way- make sure you got an exit strategy in case it doesn't work out for you.
>>
>>1114256
I say your still not telling me your address nigga ... but that sounds sis as fuck with him depending on you. though I know people that have had people come from cali and Washington that they played live with and im in KS so if dude is not loading down your car with weed and its not out of the way to get bum with no car than I say go for it but if he is depending on you to go or it seems sketch at all I would say grab a friend you know and do the same thing excitement is good but sounds like he needs you to go and take most the burden to make it work.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.