[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iceland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 18

File: IMAG0291.jpg (3MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0291.jpg
3MB, 2688x1520px
Just got back from a 10 day trip to Reykjavik and the surrounding area, hung out with a bunch of locals and got to know the city fairly well.

Feel free to ask any questions.
>>
File: IMAG0297.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0297.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>
how much money did you spend ?
exclude the plane tickets.
>>
File: IMAG0280.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0280.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>
File: IMAG0266.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0266.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>1109609

All of this is in CAD

About $40 per night for my hostel

$10-$15 for breakfast and $20-$30 for dinner

Alcohol was $6-$9 per pint

I went on a few tours but got some discounts because I was there for a festival, but it was about $100 for each tour.

Excluding plane tickets I spent about $1000 and that was being pretty frugal. Food is expensive as fuck.
>>
File: IMAG0282.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0282.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>
File: IMG_20160425_221413.jpg (857KB, 2816x1584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_221413.jpg
857KB, 2816x1584px
>>
>>1109607
Did you need to rent a car?
Was it really good or is it overestimated?
>>
>>1109623

I'm 21 so I couldn't rent one, but I definitely want to in the future. It's crazy how much stuff there is to see on a small island.

Id say that if you're on a tight budget and havent traveled much before, look somewhere else. But if you have a bit of money and want to have an unique experience Iceland is totally worth it.
>>
>>1109613
thanks man,
did you see the aurora ?
>>
>>1109633

Yeah, one night but it was slightly cloudy so the colours weren't all that great. I get the northern lights where I live in Canada anyway so I didn't really go looking for them all that much.
>>
>Iceland
>Clear blue skies

I wish I was that lucky when I visited last June.
>>
File: IMG_2063.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2063.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>>1109623

Not OP but I went in May of 2014. Didn't rent a car - I just hitchhiked. It was incredibly easy. I think the only time I had to wait more than five or ten minutes for a ride was when I was trying to get back to Reykjavik from Skaftafell, given that almost every car coming down the Ring Road was headed to exactly the same place I was leaving.

Icelandic people are quick to pick up hitchhikers. They're not overly friendly or incredibly hospitable, as is the case in countries like Turkey or in Balkan nations, but they were helpful and accommodating. Got ogled by tourists a lot, but still got rides from them as well. I joined up with this Taiwanese girl who was also hitchhiking, and we got taken around and fed by some crazy middle-aged Spanish guy who had gone to Iceland on a whim.

Sorry for the little rant, and apologies to OP for spinning off on a completely unrelated tangent.
>>
>>1109613
You got surprisingly great deals. It's rare a person only spends around $1000 for a trip here, even if it's not the high season.
>>
>>1109613
>>1109613
>>1109755
>>1109755

I'm: >>1109734. I think I probably spend $400-$500 for ten days in Iceland. My hostel in Reykjavik was $35 per night. I camped in Skaftafell and near Vik for part of my trip. I didn't eat out at fancy restaurants, and either cooked food in the hostel or ate hot dogs sold by street vendors. Went out to bars a couple of times.

Hands-down the most expensive place I've ever been. I think $40-50 per day is the bare minimum you can do if you're staying in a hostel and not just cooking your own food every day.
>>
>>1109608
>Tourists taking pictures of steam

I'm fucking done with the modern traveler.
>>
>>1109778

>Tourists taking pictures of a natural phenomenon they might never see again

What absolute subhumans!
>>
Did you Go to the east coast/ is anything worth going to that far out? I'm heading there in september
>>
>>1109892
You had to feed him...
>>
Can anyone recommend hikes in Iceland that are easy to reach from Reykjavik? Can be several days long, huts along the way are a nice plus but not required.
>>
>>1109632
You can rent starting at 21 in Keflavik. Don't spread bullshit.
>>
>>1110095
Theres one big hike (Laugavegur) but I found Iceland to be pretty downer on the hiking part. A lot of the land is protected, which is good in general. But you can't do many hikes. But Iceland is top. Just PLEASE do the golden circle in 1 day and gtfo away from that and Reykjavik. Too many chinks, too.
>>
>>1109632
Alright thanks. Well budget wise I'm good, and I have traveled to many places. Will definitely be one of my main priorities then.

>>1109734
I'm not into hitchhiking but thanks for the input. Are they like typical Scandinavians?
>>
File: IMG_1968.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>1110526

I haven't traveled much around northern Europe or Scandinavia, so I can't say. Icelanders were certainly a bit more friendly and down-to-earth (in a good way) than Germans. It's a clean and polite country. The people who picked me up while I was hitchhiking never offered to let me spend a night with their families or at home, which stands in stark contrast to southern and Eastern Europe, but they were eager to tell me about their country's nature and history. I had a group of middle-aged men on their way to a business meeting tell me all about the different kinds of volcanoes they've seen or had to worry about. On my way to Gulfoss, a farmer taught me about how a some nearby hamlet and grouping of old buildings had been a center of government for some time.

Nice place and nice people, but the unique nature is definitely the biggest draw in my opinion.

Oh, and Iceland will make you absolutely sick of waterfalls in the best way. There are beautiful cascades practically every kilometer along the Ring Road and southern coast.
>>
>>1109607
Planning a 10-day trip around Iceland with my girlfriend in a couple of months. Going to rent a car & some camping gear, then hop from campsite to campsite all around the Ring Road. With the internet as a guidebook, we're hoping to find:
>waterfalls
>blue lagoon
>volcanic crater lakes
>geysers
>lava fields
>thermal springs
Is there anything in particular we should know, but probably don't? I think we're unfortunately going to miss the auroras in summer.
>>
>>1110677

Don't miss out on Landmannalaugar. Awesome colorful mountains. I actually missed out on it because I was too early and the road was still closed. That was June 21st last year.

And no, you won't see auroras because there's no darkness in the summer, unless you travel in late August.
>>
>>1110512

I was told by someone that we needed to be 25 for insurance purposes. 25 is usually the standard age internationally.
>>
What're the current prices of Icelandic sweaters like? Is it true that the Icelandic Krona is losing value so the exchange rate is better for tourists? Did you see Bjork? Are the hot dogs really that good?

I'm doing a 3 day layover in Iceland in August on my way to mainland Europe and these are the only things I care about in the entire country.
>>
>>1110762
Might go in late May-June, any idea about the weather there then? Still lots of closed roads?
>>
>>1111623

Made a few posts earlier in the thread. I went from May 5th until the 16th in 2014. Weather was alright but not pleasant. Rains were common and unpredictable - you can go from standing in the sun off the Ring Road to getting battered by winds and sideways rain within fifteen minutes, and then back to sun again within a second.
>>
>>1109772
source on the hostel?
>>
>>1111662

Reykjavik City Hostel, near some stadium I can't remember the name of (starts with an "L").
>>
>>1111668
>>1111662

Just checked the rates, by the way - they're a little more expensive than I remember. Looks like you can still get a dorm bed for between about $35 and $45 per night, depending on what size room you're willing to settle on.

When I was there in 2014, I had the dorm to myself for most of the time.
>>
File: m4300607.jpg (509KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
m4300607.jpg
509KB, 1536x1152px
Icelander here. I'll do my best to answer questions.

>>1110095
I live in the city and go on hikes a lot. I also like to take photos in and of the surrounding area.

I recommend some of these routes ;
http://www.visitreykjavik.is/mount-esja
http://www.visitreykjavik.is/heidmork-nature-reserve

I go to heidmork quite often (pic related)

>>1111152
Prices vary depending on the store I'd say sweaters are between 6000 isk to about 12000 isk. The currency was devalued a lot in 2008 but the economy seems to be doing better now. 1000 isk is about 7 euros or 8 us dollars at the current rate.

>>1111623
Mid to late may generally seems to have more blue skies while the weather in june can vary a lot.

Never take it for granted that it'll stay the same since the weather can change without much notice. Wind and water resistant light clothing is recommended.
>>
>>1111700
Hello, Icelander anon,

What's the price for gasoline?
Do I need to exchange currency (I can bring eruos or freedom dollars)

I'm about to book my plane tickets to be there in september, I will go to the Faroe Islands also. I will land in Reikjavik airport and then I'll have 2 horus and 50 minutes to get my next plane in Keflavik airport, do you think it's a good idea?
>>
>>1111712

>I'm about to book my plane tickets to be there in september, I will go to the Faroe Islands also. I will land in Reikjavik airport and then I'll have 2 horus and 50 minutes to get my next plane in Keflavik airport, do you think it's a good idea?

Not that guy, but you can clarify what you mean?

Security at Keflavik is fast and efficient. However, if you're asking if it's a good idea to leave the airport on a three-hour layover, I'd say not. If I'm remembering right, it's an hour-long bus ride to get to Reykjavik. No matter where you go, you're not going to have much time, even if it's just hopping on over to the Blue Lagoon.
>>
>>1111714

I will stay a week in iceland, then I'll fly to the Faroe Islands for another week. On my way back I'll take a plane from Vagar to Reykjavik, and will have 3 hours to go from Reykjavik to Keflavik to take my final plane

>It's an hour-long bus ride to get to Reykjavik
Would it be possible to take a cab and tell the driver to hurry the fuck up?, it's a 50Km ride according to google maps
>>
>>1111719
Door to door, it's 41 minutes (48 km). I can't assist you much more than that, with any ideas about traffic and logistics of check-in, taxis, shuttle buses, or length of time in immigration. I would assume it would be just right, but I think if you had more time to fly, take it. The restaurant and duty free is pretty decent in Keflavik.
>>
File: 1461205084121.gif (2MB, 360x332px) Image search: [Google]
1461205084121.gif
2MB, 360x332px
Really no one asked yet?
How are the ladies anon? Did you hit up any clubs?
>>
File: m4300613.jpg (668KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
m4300613.jpg
668KB, 1536x1152px
>>1111712
The price for gasoline was about 200 isk per liter last time I checked.

It should be easy enough to exchange money here, like at a bank. There are ATM's and online services for that I think.

>>1111719
The traffic laws are pretty strict and its not like a highway. Taxi cabs are also pretty expensive here (at least in my experience) and they're generally slower than the bus if anything.
>>
>>1111700
Many thanks anon. Any idea if the backcountry roads will be open by late May? I'm considering a bike trip to þorsmörk - Landmannalaugar - then back, do you think it's possible?

Also, suggestions for small detours to interesting things welcome.
>>
What kind of weather can we expect if we are going in early September?
>>
File: m9020604.jpg (475KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
m9020604.jpg
475KB, 1536x1152px
>>1111888
This site should have all the road information and also details on travel conditions for specific areas ;
www.vegagerdin.is

>>1111921
I've noticed that its been getting warmer in September compared to what it used to be like. It has more green growth still around and as the seasons change it tends to get more fog and rain in August/September. I see a lot of rainbows around that time. It also has had some clear late summer days like pic related.

October is best for seeing the autumn colors.
>>
>>1112008
>www.vegagerdin.is
Thanks again, anon. Looks like I may have to postpone my trip though. Oh well, how's the weather in July and August for cycling?
>>
File: renault_kangoo.jpg (457KB, 1595x1063px) Image search: [Google]
renault_kangoo.jpg
457KB, 1595x1063px
I'll be there in early september and will drive the ring road with an automatic camper (pic related). I'm not amerifat but I have an automatic car and I'm not used to drive shift car, so no 4wd for me.

Will that car be ok for driving the ring road and surroundings?

Anyone has any experiences with GoCampers or campers in general?
>>
>>1113688
Tbh I hate these things because the people who rent think they can camp on my property
There are cars with 4wd that have automatic trans btw
>>
>>1113957
I'm sorry to read that, I'll do my best to be respectful to local property

Any record store in Reykjavik that opens on sunday? I want to buy some Skálmöld / Sólstafir albums/merch
>>
File: Hipster-Kitty-iceland.jpg (59KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
Hipster-Kitty-iceland.jpg
59KB, 407x405px
>>1114028

Obligatory Iceland music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94IIoJlKWpA
>>
>>1109778
Sometimes a photo isn't necessarily about the subject matter, but to remember a moment in time that you really enjoyed. Just saying. I have plenty of photos of stupid shit, but I can look at it and it takes me right to where I was and how I was feeling.
>>
>>1114061
u no understand!
Realtravelers have perfect memory! Realtraveler don't need photos, souvenirs or videos to remember the travel! Realtraveler can remember everything, every sensation, every second of every travel ever made!
>>
>>1114057
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1s-TfswIXgk
>>
File: gris.png (77KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
gris.png
77KB, 700x700px
Icelander, born and raised.

After reading this thread I feel like I can give you guys some tips about Iceland.

Buying food in stores.
Never buy food from the "10-11" stores they are located all over the place but they are fucking super overpriced.
Look for "Bónus" or "Krónan".They are the cheap stores, the cheap 24 hour stores are "Iceland" and "Nettó".

The "Blue"Lagoon
Won't say my opinion. Just keep your expectations low and bring your own towels.

Everything here is expensive.
And I mean everything. The ripping off tourists fad very popular here. Alcohol is really expensive downtown there are some places with happy hour spot them and use them and talking about alcohol.

You can't buy alcohol in normal stores in Iceland.
They sell non alcoholic one tho but that's no fun. Look for "Vínbúðin" the opening times are really weird during weekends.

Going to make dinner, if you have easy questions about the Reykjavík and that area feel free to ask will maybe answer them if I can.
>>
>>1115885
Sup anon, any idea when the inland roads will be open? I checked vegagerdin, but much is still considered impassable.

Also, are these roads passable with a decent bike?
>>
>>1115885

Hello anon, Where could I buy a Lopapeysa in Reykjavík? Which is its price range?
>>
>>1115978
I'm 100% city boy and barely know anything about the Hálendið (Highlands), Just a tip for the highlands, that place is super fucking random, way to many tourists go there get stuck or even die (Maybe not die but come close to it). If you know you shit you should be able to go there. Just be careful.

>>1116273
Well from 66°Norður (Super fancy cloth store) sweaters are around 33000 Isk. There is a place in downtown Reykjavík called "Kolarportið". It´s kinda flee market thingy. Only open during weekends. I have heard there are old ladys selling home made sweaters there. No idea what the price is there.
>>
>>1115885
>Look for "Vínbúðin" the opening times are really weird during weekends.

This is an understatement. The one my wife and I stopped at in Rangárþing eystra was open for like 3 hours that day. Was fucking nuts.
>>
>>1109607
I'd like to go to Iceland for a few weeks, but I don't have a lot of experience travelling solo. How much should I expect to spend for, say, a two week vacation? Is it a "walking friendly" country? Are the hostels safe? I hate American summers (the heat here is killer), and I just want to go somewhere that I won't roast for a few weeks.
>>
>>1115885
Hey, what are some must see things in Reykjavik and around? What are the best travelling months?
>>
>>1110677
>Is there anything in particular we should know,
Make reservations. I think summer is pretty full (where everyone leaves the city). I'm not sure you were clear you weren't doing that already, but just so you know.

I'd also pack 2 swimsuits, because you'll want to finish each day with a soak, and it needs time to dry.

Driving is awesome. Best way to see everything. Like another anon said, there's less hiking than you think. You pull your car over and just walk a few yards to the actual waterfalls and sites. It'd be a fantastic elderly person's vacation, as a matter of fact too. Do see the Snaefellsnes peninsula, and do the coastal walks and crack in the rock (oh gosh, forget name). Good steep pitch there.

I am over 25, not sure about rental ages, but it'd be easily found out. I think the issue in Iceland I'd recommend is getting the better insurance offered so you can walk away. The cars are dinged constantly by rocks from the road, which can damage a windshield. Everything costs more in Iceland, and the cars are equipped with more expensive gear. A poor 21 year old isn't as likely to have the liability credit card amounts without that insurance coverage, so be warned. This would be especially true in winter where you should be a very seasoned driver in ice conditions.

>>1111623
>late May
Weather varies from rain, rain, rain, to anything goes. Wind you can count on.

>>1111719
Try 10 days iceland, 5 days Faroes. You need 7 days to circle the Ring road without backtracking.
>>
>>1117200
The best traveling months are summer. The second best to beat crowds but take a gamble on nice weather is the shoulder seasons before and after summer.

Reykjavik is tiny. You'll see the church, the shopping on Laugaveger street and surrounds, have a famous hotdog, maybe take in a trip to one of the museums, watch a volcano video, maybe take a whaling ride, and be done within a day, maybe two. Blue Lagoon is half a day. Circle Tour with the 3 stops is half a day (and you need to see the geysirs most of all). And, then....the rest...you take day trips and backtrack to the city (or fly) , or you need 7-10 days to circle the island by car seeing all the sights. The glacier lagoon is amazing to some people and can't miss. Every other waterfall around the country is lovely. I personally enjoy saga stuff, so very much recommend the odd little "Settlement Museum" in Bogarnes, north of Reykjavik, where it all came alive for me. But, you can read them on your own pre-trip.
>>
>>1117214
Awesome, thanks. How do you natives feel about Norwegian tourists?
>>
>>1116311
Thanks anon, I'll go for the flea market then.
Is a day enough to explore Reykjavík?

Which carrier would you recommend for mobile data coverage in the ring road?

Thanks again
>>
>>1115885
>Blue Lagoon
Can I skip this in order to have more time to drive the ring road? or is it a must see?
>>
>>1117248
>Which carrier would you recommend for mobile data coverage in the ring road?
Oh, I just roamed on my ATT international/passport. Get unlimited texts from home. Turn it on occasionally dialing out. Use wifi in hotels for real surfing/research. This link says it uses Vodaphone and one other carrier.
https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/international/global-countries.html

You don't really need GPS in most of Iceland, with 1 being the major road, though it helps to have a talking one in the car around Reykjavik, where the street names are quite complex and roundabounts common. From the keflavik airport through hraufnaffjordur into Reykjavik is easypeasy. So if you don't have one,you'll want to preload the maps on your phone so you don't roam on the phone. The GPS pronunciations outloud is good for a laugh while in the car too.
>>
>>1117214
>The best traveling months are summer.
why?
>>
>>1117284
>>Blue Lagoon
A lot of hostel-types people love to exclaim robbery at the very reasonable price. It's absolutely a standard and typical admission fee for the spas of the world. I wouldn't skip it!! It makes all the World Best lists for a reason. It's pretty unique. You don't need to have an in-water massage, but that would add to the overall special uniqueness. Know you should book that a day or two ahead if you don't want to be disappointed there are no appointments left for the day.

Imagine a lake of steam, with frosty cold air and a nice temp water, a swim up bar with and algae and mud mask and cocktails both. Imagine a high tech lockerroom with electronic wristbands, thick plush robe, and hearing every language in the world around you, or swimming out past it. Glass fronted sauna rooms, and little bit of a current to swim to, as well as a waterfall. Kills the jetlag. There's a 2nd level room with full lounge chairs like a greenhouse. I had a licorce dipped vanilla popsicle and a nap. You can spend 45 minutes there or 5 hours there, your call.

Why could you skip it? Yes, it's near the airport, so might make your plans difficult if limited for time, for me, it usually handles that awkward window of time between a redeye arrival and being too early for hotel checkin. There is and will be a public pool in every single town with warm thermal water. It will feel more like an indoor/outdoor gym facility than tranquil spa though, aka public pool, just not be chlorinated, but rather fresh pumped in water instead. The beach is heated in Reykjavik, and there are some hotpots around the country randomly. Try the historic one at Reykholt at Snorristofa. No changing facilities though. But you can easily see why $50 vs $10 vs free just to get wet bothers some people about the spa experience. Don't be one of them.
>>
>>1117318
Weather, plain and simple.
The Ring Road is closed during winter for all intents and purposes unless you have a snorkel on your car. Buses don't run. Children are in their dorms for the school year (which are the exact same country hotels during summer). Museums out of town are closed. It's just a dark nighttime country left to locals where the vast majority live within the city and desert their summer houses the rest of the year. It truly has a tourist season. I'm sure this is changing somewhat, but Bourdain went in Winter, utterly miserable and disapproving , and I think it was unfairly bad episode where he judged the whole country based on his experience at the "wrong" type of travel period.
>>
File: IMG_1544.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1117320
This.

It's nothing to die for, but after the flight it was a great way to relax a bit and get acquainted with your surroundings. 10/10 would go again.

(Random pic from the ring road)
>>
>>1117321
>The Ring Road is closed during winter for all intents and purposes unless you have a snorkel on your car. Buses don't run. Children are in their dorms for the school year (which are the exact same country hotels during summer). Museums out of town are closed

literally what
>>
>>1115978
You can go on some mountain roads in the summer on mildly modifed 4x4's at least one diff locker and 33"-35" tires
Have done it often on unmodifed hiluxes and vitaras tho
>>
Has anyone here gone to the Westman Islands Camping Festival?

https://guidetoiceland.is/best-of-iceland/the-top-10-festivals-in-iceland

Considering hitting it up with a friend this year. Hard to find much info about it online.
>>
>>1117631
>camping festival
More like moonshine and partyyy festival
>>
I am going to Reykjavik in November to see the northern lights and sit in some hot pots.

Is there anything else to do in winter?
>>
>>1117631
>not one mention of car days
Le trash
>>
>>1117321
There were too many errors in that post to correct.

Sincerely, an Icelander.
>>
Went twice in the last year. The first coincided with their Pride fest so being a straight dude in the city was fantastic as all the local girls were there with their BFF. Also just drove around the countryside with my sis, was fantastic. Saw so many fucking waterfalls and that wacky volcano that disrupted Europe, plus that black sand beach nearby.

Went again as a layover on the way back from the UK, got sick, dead of winter, right as they were getting hit with storms. Not a whole lot to do but made the most of it I guess.

I love that country, still talk to some people there, have a sham marriage lined up if ever needed it.
>>
>>1118004

Tell me about this camping fest, bruh
>>
>>1118137
partyyy and fuck in tents
My friend makes a lot of money from moonshine sales there during it
>>
I'm going next week. Rented an apartment from a dude named Thordur. Have trips booked like everyday. Not sure how much downtime I'm going to have or what/when I'm going to eat, Guess I'll just grab hotdogs from street vendors.
>>
File: Malin_swell.jpg (90KB, 683x683px) Image search: [Google]
Malin_swell.jpg
90KB, 683x683px
Irishanon, found reasonable flights from Dublin to Iceland and accommodation for 40 a night so I've been considering the trip with my gf.

If I went it'd be for four days, would it be worth our while to go on tours around the island and what would be the biggest redlights in terms of accommodation and things to see?

Already been informed to give the blue lagoon a miss in favour for a local bathhouse spring

Pic unrelated
>>
I want to go there for New Year's Eve with my gf.
Yeah or Nay ?

Not sure about how much day we need. A week? 10 days? 2 weeks?
I have enough time, the question is that if the roads are close I don't really see myself staying 2 weeks in the capital...
>>
what's the best part of iceland to see?
>>
File: red hot dog.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
red hot dog.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
I'll bump with a question:

Is the hot dog stand "Baejarins Beztu Pylsur" open on sundays? google maps says no, trip advisor says yes
>>
3 months to be there! I'm really excited
>>
>>1110677
Blue lagoon might not be worth it, I went straight after landing at before 8am and it was nice but 2 hours later it was packed and the surface of the water was grungy.
There are plenty of more affordable hotsprings that didn't seem as crowded. They only lack the blue water and $16 drinks.
>>
>>1109613
>>1109609

Thanks for the info.

Would you recommend it for someone going alone?

I really want to visit Iceland near the fall or spring season.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.