[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberty City, Miami Fl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lcs_cover.jpg (774KB, 1328x2126px) Image search: [Google]
lcs_cover.jpg
774KB, 1328x2126px
I'm thinking of moving to Miami Florida to finish my studies and am looking for apartment to stay at.
After looking at some links in your Pined thread I found this link:
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/heres-a-map-of-the-median-rents-in-each-miami-neighborhood-7753207
and came to the conclusion that Liberty city might be a good place for my budget.
I thought that the name was a little weird(why would they name a city after a GTA game) so I looked it up but it appears to be more like San Andreas that Liberty City.
I'm not dark skinned and I'm worried that I might get robbed, killed or worse while in a black neighborhood.

So my question is:
Do any of you know any other places 1hr or less from the airport that I could stay at for $750 or less a month that won't pose a thread to someone who's a little lighter skinned?
>>
>>1094401
Florida ghettos are pretty bad. Inquire locally.
>>
>>1094558
This. I'd call businesses nearby or local realtors..
>>
File: 3121.png (5KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
3121.png
5KB, 96x96px
>>1094558
>>1094567
Will they really answer truthfully if I ask them a question like that?

>Hello is that neighborhood a shithole?
>Hell no, we love whities.
>Ok, thanks.
>Guys, prepare for the hunt.
>>
This map will be useful for you: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html

Basically, if you are middle class and want to live in a middle class neighborhood in Miami, brush up on your Spanish skills.
>>
File: Untitled.png (582KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
582KB, 1920x1040px
>>1094583
>>
>Liberty City
wew lad
>>
>>1094583
>>1094584
Awesome, thank you for this.
I'd like to think I live in middle class. But when I move there I'll probably be low class since I'm just a student.
>>
>>1094609
What?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnT6Ow71k9Q

It looks like a pretty fun and action packed place.
Except with lots of blacks instead of italians.
>>
305 here the train tracks should be your guide the closer to the beach you are the more expensive but less niggers, cross the frist set of tracks and its ok-ish 50/50 to die coming home from adventures. cross the next track and its a free for all then you hit everglades where there are no niggers just gators
>>
>>1094849
Is rent at the everglades cheaper?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.