[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Istanbul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8274724020_d9d2fbae33_o.jpg (4MB, 3840x2391px) Image search: [Google]
8274724020_d9d2fbae33_o.jpg
4MB, 3840x2391px
Is it true that Istanbul is the best/most amazing city from the muslim world ?

Probably the only one (outside Turkey) where you don't have hordes of sellers and weird people following you around as well trying to haggle.
>>
Istzanbul is actually Constantinople. The old capital of the antique Byzantine empire. That's why it is so amazing.
>>
>>1094338
some cool old architecture and music, and some nice food. but it's kinda cold. you will feel unwelcome.
>>
The rest got bombed to hell and the cool stuff in Istanbul wasn't built by turks. So why not.
>>
>>1094338
It is an amazing city still, despite the turks. You can easily spend a week there and only just scratch the surface. Seeing the Hagia Sofia all kebabed up legit triggers me though.
>>
Fucking sick of these /int/tards here
>>
>>1094338
It's great, had one of my best trips there.
But there are going to be sellers, it was raining one of the days and we had kids all over the place trying to sell us umbrellas.
But it's mostly at the tourist attractions.
>>
>>1094338
>hordes of sellers and weird people following you around as well trying to haggle

Istanbul has that. And people trying to rip you off. And the most dishonest and scammy taxi drivers you've ever seen. You just have to live with it. It's an amazing city with loads to see and do.
>>
>>1094347
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople.
>>
>>1094414
??? I wholeheartedly disagree, they are seriously hospitable. I can't tell you how many free beers I got just for being a westerner
>>
>>1094347

butthurt poor greekfag detected. get over it we got it and it is İstanbul now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.