[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my friends and I want a cheap lads holiday. But not somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Bali-temple.jpg (569KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Bali-temple.jpg
569KB, 1600x1066px
So, my friends and I want a cheap lads holiday. But not somewhere shit and mainstream like Ibiza or the Greek Islands, we want somewhere unique to us, but it'll still be fun and cheap when we go.

My friend said Croatia, although the group is against it. What's a good, cheap place to go for a lads holiday, preferably with good weather?

I emphasise cheap, thanks /trv/. Pic unrelated (or is it?).
>>
>>1089629
Syria
>>
Seriously OP, the point of lads holidays is too keep yourself contained, so that sane reasonable people know where NOT to go to avoid shitstains like yourself. Lads holidays are one thing, whatever, but it's pretty rude to consider shitting up respectable places that aren't filled with drunk Brits climbing up and pissing on memorials to war dead.

Do us all a favour and stick to Ibiza or 'the Greek Islands'.

>>1089634
Seconding this.
>>
does "lads holiday" mean "go somewhere people don't know us to be loud drunken assholes and bang sloots"? or do you want to actually go on a cool trip with a couple friends? and don't fucking say "both"-one of them has to be the priority.
>>
>>1089629
LADS LADS LADS
>>
You're 15 years late if you want something unique and aiming for Croatia. Go to Rimini and fight with the Italians.
>>
The more info you can give, the more /trv/ can help. You emphasized cheap, but you gave jack shit info with regards to budget and how many days you have at your disposal.

If you're turbo-cheap, travel East Europe and book low-cost, travel ultra light and save big on airfare.

Poland and Croatia are the memes, Serbia and Bulgaria are viable, Bulgaria's sea side offers enough entertainment.

The lads holiday meme is south-east Asia and if it fits to your budget, Thailand, Phils and Cambodia (in that order) are the go 2 places.
>>
Look at Budapest. Might be perfect for what you're after.

I just got back from a stag there and it was incredible. Beautiful city, cheap, friendly, there's something for everyone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.