[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal Liberation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 16

File: triangles.jpg (394KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
triangles.jpg
394KB, 2048x1365px
>Dat Rainbow Gathering feel
>>
>>1085691

how does one get into rainbow gatherings, they always seemed interesting as someone who isn't a smelly hippy but doesnt mind smelly hippies.
>>
>>1085766
Just go camping with some good friends.

It's exactly the same, just without the kitsch hippie merchandise and designs.

You also enjoy the nature without having to tell every fives minutes that you enjoy being there unlike those capitalists who can't appreciate the feeling of grass on their feets.

If you really want the psychedelic aesthetics just find a psytrance party, they're everywhere, easy to find and accept anyone.
>>
File: wOIxZ3k.jpg (28KB, 428x285px) Image search: [Google]
wOIxZ3k.jpg
28KB, 428x285px
>>1085691
>DAT Rainbow Gathering smell
>>
>>1085766
Check out Rainbow Family of Living Light on Facebook. Nationals is July 4th for the summer solstice, they're talking about having it in Maine this year. Could change though.

>>1085771
I find it's all about who you surround yourself with, many kitchens with many different people, some bash. Some will give you a mindbending trippy experience defying physics. Some are douchey, It's all a mirror really. What you give is what you get. I provide a balance between babylon and rainbow culture as I just finished my 13 months of hitchhiking around the country.

>>1085805
Lol, nice non-woodsy background fool.

The Rainbow Rabbit hole goes deep, seek and you shall find. It's in 6 of the 7 continents too, the American Gatherings is more of a political statement than the rest of the world. (for the most part)

The international "healers" gathering in Mt Shasta was pretty hardcore. Was word of mouth, found out about it on Haight Street. No drugs, no alcohol, no weed and the food was super healthy.
>>
>>1085955
Check out Radical Faeries, too. Various iterations around states and Canada.
Queer and queer questioning. Gender male, though
>>
File: mc36yjrlg8vltn0cbjzi[1].gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mc36yjrlg8vltn0cbjzi[1].gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>1085955
>just finished my 13 months of hitchhiking around the country
Sounds like some legit credentials. Care to share what you learned?
>>
>>1085971
Mysticism, picked that up right before I decided to come back to Babylon.

>Protecting my hometowns from heroin outbreaks, due to seeing the scenes that I saw (Trainhopping in Cali)
>Nothing really matters
>Love
Vagues question, that's what I've got. Hitchhiked to Mexico City, Oaxaca, Santa Cruz, Tuxla, Veracruz, Reynosa on $150. 2 months, no I don't speak Espanol

I was also doing "A Course In Miracles" the whole time, that was legit. Was shown some crazy awesome shit. I let go of material reality fully for my travels. I came back for Blood Family.

I want to align and influence Babylon with the state of mind I experienced on the road. (Sharing, doing what's right, etc.)
>>
What is going on in this thread
>>
The Haight Ashbury/Golden Gate park scene is wonderful (usually)

When I think of my travels, I think of Haight Street, and Rainbow.
>>
>>1086015
This is the kind of self absorbed nonsense you'll always encounter if you go in those hippie gatherings.

Trust me I tried it's always the same. They take random drugs then someone goes in a psycho fury and you have to leave because of how awkward it becomes.

Just get one or several friends and find a quiet spot in a mountain or something and sleep in a tent for 2-3 days. It's a really great experience.
>>
>>1086043
This. There's always "meltdown guy". Hey, I wonder if we can give this space cadet a meltdown?
>>
>>1086018
Seconded.
>>
>>1086018
Faggot hippies being faggot hippies
>>
Were here. For you.
>>
>>1085971
Here's a pic of me returning from Mexico. Met that kid in Mcallen Texas, went all the way to Los Cruces New Mexico Til we split up.

Hopped my first train with him, went twenty minutes into downtown El Paso and sat there for 6 hours until a worker told up "this is where trains go to die" hahah

Don't hop trains if you don't want to see heroin. (The scene is rough) No, I don't use. But I saw it for my first time in Bakersfield Cali.
>>
>>1086262
Jesus both of ya look like you haven't bathed in weeks. You're in the open country, how hard is it to grab a bar of soap and jump in the lake.

Oh wait, I guess that's too much like work, you're probably used to handouts and bathe when someone hands you a bath.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: Cody in Mexico.jpg (212KB, 1224x918px) Image search: [Google]
Cody in Mexico.jpg
212KB, 1224x918px
>>1086313
Well, when your life moto is "I am not my body, I am free" Showers tend to be a thing that isn't even in the realm of temporary existence. My priorities were not of Earth. Are they still? I don't really even know anymore.
>>
>>1086595
That's an interesting way to live, but most people here don't react all that well to that kind of 'spirituality', so I'd advise you tone down the metaphysics, brother.
>>
>>1086821
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>1086595
>"I am not my body, I am free"
>"I am not my body"

care to explain? cause your body is you and you is your body, you are your hand and your foot and your ear so i don't really understand your philosophy.
>>
File: pyramid_4125893.jpg (64KB, 623x363px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid_4125893.jpg
64KB, 623x363px
>>1087350
First and foremost, The body is temporary. So it's only logical that we are not our body. The body is two steps from the truth, the mind is one. Then the truth is the "Buddhist/new age" philosophy of "I am" or "This is" Which is the infinity concept that lies beyond words and form itself. Non-Dualism

You can feel your body and emotions you can also hear your thoughts, therefore I am not my body, I am not my emotions, I am not my thoughts but rather I am aware of those things. You can take one more step back and become aware that you are aware of those things. That is what we call the seat of the self. The "I am" state.

Once again, beyond form itself. The body'd attachment is limiting, If we free ourselves from the attachment to the body itself, then we literally have nothing to hold onto and therefore nothing to fear. No one can take anything from us or can harm us in any way whatsoever.

You can read about this philosophy in the book "Untethered Soul" by "Mickey Singer" Other ones I recommend is "Disappearance of the Universe" by "Gary Renard" Which is super hardcore but also an introduction to the all beautiful "A Course in Miracles" which is all about seeing past duality and the ego's illusions placed on your minds. The Course in the book of the century nigga. Real Talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7xEmDc53g
>>
For anyone interested in a rainbow gathering but doesn't want to step on a used needle, check out the Oregon Country Fair and some of the paid campgrounds. Much better vibe
>>
>>1087542
Want a good Rainbow? Make it a good Rainbow. It all depends on the kitchens you choose to support and hang out at.

Not every Rainbow is a dirty kid train hopping gathering, especially nationals. And definitely not internationals.
>>
>>1087561
Rainbow if very non-establishment. The extent of establishment it represents is the family itself, which is simply a network of new age tribal revival.

No money, no paperwork. You show up, you eat (you help) and you chill. Do what you want. No rules. Just live.

And that's why Rainbow isn't a festival. Because it's a hardcore Burning Man. For the most nonconformist of them all. The ballsy few, who want to make a difference. Those who want to "stick it to the man" But actually just live in peace and harmony.

That being said, who am I to compare? I am not to say Rainbow is better or worse than any paid festival or established experience for sale. <3 Because really, aren't I just selling Rainbow Gatherings myself? What Do I have to gain, other than a community to build upon and improve? Give those homeless and addicts who come out some help, hope and love. Even though, you don't have to see them if you don't want.
>>
>>1087538
is that minecraft
>>
>>1087564
It's a hologram inside a hologram inside a hologram inside an infinite spiral of holograms.

Exactly like a dream. Inception.
>>
File: females be fascinating.jpg (26KB, 228x362px) Image search: [Google]
females be fascinating.jpg
26KB, 228x362px
>>1087542
>>
>>1086595 (You)
Oh by the way, that backpack there consists of my 300 peso's that I had left, a sleeping bag and one pair of clothes that I never wore. I was roughing it hard. Rainbow is the real deal, and they'll show you to make a political statement to the world around you.

http://upliftconnect.com/rainbow-prophecy/
>>
File: geico.jpg (9KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
geico.jpg
9KB, 245x194px
>>1087726
>one pair of clothes that I never wore
why
>>
>>1087755
Probably because they got all mildewy and I never had the opportunity to wash them. Honestly.
>>
File: flaming14-rainbow.jpg (83KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
flaming14-rainbow.jpg
83KB, 720x720px
Ascensionists seek to find the merkaba. Sacred Geometry that goes way deeper than one would assume.
>>
File: 3o85xvOXMyoKxMH0Nq.gif (3MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
3o85xvOXMyoKxMH0Nq.gif
3MB, 1000x800px
>>1088225
The merkaba.
>>
I've met you fuckers.
You're fucking gross.

dirty kids are the worst
>>
Another ex-hitchhiker kid here.

Not all of us are into the mysticism stuff, but It doesn't bother me at all when people are. Rainbow is cool as fuck. Like >>1085955 said, it's kind of a mirror. I went for the first time in 2015 and I spent the first few days dicking around with my best friend and girlfriend and it wasn't so great, then on the last night we were there we hit up a random kitchen (Hobo alley) and helped out and we were welcomed. They even let us serve at dinner circle (even though we had no idea what we were doing).

On a side note, Mt. Shasta is an amazing place. Wonderful scenery in and out of town. Awesome townspeople. Only train I ever hopped was leaving outta Dunsmuir and it was a really good experience. It's no wonder they had a meeting there.
>>1085766
Getting into Rainbow gatherings is easy, literally just show up. As long as you're not dressed like a park ranger you'll be welcomed (And even then, a lot of people still chat with the rangers. At one point one of the rangers pulled into the parking lot and yelled "Six up" over their loudspeaker). Most people wear really drapey, colorful clothing or they're dirty kids and they wear whatever clothes they always wear, but some people show up in casual everyday wear, and you won't be looked down on or anything for it by most people. Just spend the first day or two getting a good look around at all the camps and find your fit, then help out as much as you can.
>>
>>1087888
I made the mistake of bringing a spare change of clothes when I went hitchhiking, too.

Only wore my second shirt once, got stoned and left my shorts somewhere in Santa Barbara. I only brought one pair of socks with me but I ended up finding a really nice pair of smartwool socks on the side of the highway in Utah right as the ones I was wearing were turning mushy. I never really showered either because the crust keeps the odor in more than showering regularly would. Plus I'm lazy and fuck truck stops.
>>
File: puke7.jpg (121KB, 1080x1034px) Image search: [Google]
puke7.jpg
121KB, 1080x1034px
>>1089107
>the crust
>>
>>1089146
"Crust" is mostly just a slang term. Usually it's dirt and train coal that forms a thin layer on the skin. The coal provides a really good odor barrier and if you're afraid of dirt then I'm sorry.
>>
>>1089205
Still fucking gross. How is the idea of being covered in so much shit it creates a physical barrier for odor not seem revolting to you?

I have nothing against dirt up to a certain level.
>>
>>1086260
#propertyrightsmatter
>>
>>1086876
>>>/b/
>>
I went to a smaller-scale hippie gathering type thing in CA, and the whole event was basically a thinly-veiled sale of every drug you can imagine. Which was kinda cool, but not what I was hoping for. Is rainbow going to be the same?
>>
>>1087575
That's hippie speak for "yes, it's mine craft" lmao

I'm hippie as fuck but listen to yourself. HahahaHahaha
>>
Weirdest thread ive seen on trv
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.