[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be a bad idea to fuck my girlfriend in a shared bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Would it be a bad idea to fuck my girlfriend in a shared bathroom if I use airbnb?

t-thanks /trv/
>>
What girlfriend?
>>
>>1075526

Will post half nudes (not naked enough to be removed from this board) if you guys advise
>>
>>1075519
>>107553
There is a very high chance that would annoy whoever else has to use that bathroom, yes.

Where the titties at cuz
>>
>>1075540

What if the host went to sleep or something? Or the toilet is seperate? I mean the host is gonna assume we're banging in the bedroom so shouldn't the bathroom be fair game? I'm asking because I don't want to be a shitty guest. I probably wouldn't mind as a host as long as there were no mess.
>>
>>1075519
Just do it.
If they notice it will be too late anyway. Plus, you're not obliged to scream like the filthy pigs you are, make it silent.
>>
>>1075544

ok here you go
>>
Why are you using the bathroom?
>>
>>1075549

We don't live together so we almost never have a chance to fuck in the bathroom
>>
>>1075550
If the bathroom has a lock, then no issue, unless you want to learn it unlocked for the added thrill of potentially getting caught
>>
>>1075550
Why don't you fuck in a restaurant bathroom or something? Quickie before dessert is gold. Anyway, no it I think it's fine. Just be discreet.
>>
>>1075519
Truffle Butter
>>
>>1075543
>I'm asking because I don't want to be a shitty guest. I probably wouldn't mind as a host as long as there were no mess.
It's inappropriate behavior for a human being and/or adult, or people not in a house alone It's not your house. That isn't your space alone.

I guess you weren't brought up right. Who cares what you can and can't do at home, as if that is some reason why to be inappropriate. It's not acceptable, and you know that.
>>
>>1075571
Don't want strangers screwing in your house? Don't sell it on the Internet as a hotel.
>>
>>1075547
Nice feet. Moar?
>>
>>1075586
Too true
>>
>>1075571
Stop being a prude

For some reason my gf always gets real turned on seeing me under water whether it's a waterfall or just a shower so I'd absolutely go for it.

Don't be loud or leave a mess though - that'd be rude.
>>
>>1075547
That's not even the same girl
>>
>>1075519
what's wrong with the bed?
>>
>>1075519
It would only be rude not to offer her up to someone afterward.
>>
I dotn get the point of girlfriends, why just have 1 girl, ONLY 1 girl you have sex with...why?? And moreso, why travel with her? Now you miss out on other beautiful fun women because you got stuck with the same old one.

There's no pussy like new pussy OP.
>>
>>1075519
Go back to /b/ kid...
>>
>>1076355
>fucking the city bicycles from every country is somehow better than having a meaningful experienced sexual relationship with your girlfriend
Spot the virgin wanna be dudebro.
>>
>>1076127
>not to
*to not
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.