[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking bored, fuck this shit, i want to get on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: christmas bike.jpg (1MB, 1916x1277px) Image search: [Google]
christmas bike.jpg
1MB, 1916x1277px
I'm so fucking bored, fuck this shit, i want to get on a small motorbike and ride somewhere exotic. I could do SE Asia or India, what would you guys recommend?

I'm thinking 2 weeks or less, as this would be my first biking adventure.
>>
I've never done a biking adventure before, but man I would recommend something longer than two weeks, they will literally fly by
>>
File: check.jpg (34KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
34KB, 800x472px
>>1070444
Wherever trips getter go
>>
>first biking trip
>considering go places where traffic laws literally do not exist

though i suppose it would be better than driving a car. are you going to rent?
>>
Just so you know. A lot of the places is SEA where you can ride a bike are illegal. Especially if you get into an accident. You won't have insurance and they will actually charge or worst case take you to prison. This has happen to many people.

But a bike trip does sound dope.
>>
Do it, you will have a blast. Hopefully you have some experience with motorbikes at least, otherwise you will need to take it easy to begin with.

I have ridden all over N Thailand, did Vietnam north to south, Eastern Nepal, Southern Sri Lanka and a bit in Malaysia. Riding a motorcycle is such a great way to see a country.
>>
>>1070917
>liveleak
And a great/easy to die when inexperienced in SEA.
>>
>>1070921
I will admit that my experience from my home country saved me more than once when riding in Asia.

Most of these situations I got into by being overconfident. OP will just need to take it easy and ride with the grandmas.
>>
>>1070444
well, I should tell you it's incredibly dangerous, but that's what is so appealing about it, isn't it?

Riding in SEA gives you that life-or-death rush, but it is rather terrifying. You best hope that you are an experienced rider, this ain't the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Thai traffic, especially in the cities, do not give a single fuck. Stop lights are a mere suggestion and if there's a gap in traffic, someone WILL take it. People will be right up your ass and yielding goes to the biggest vehicle.

Definitely see how the traffic is and get a feel for the local's riding style before you jump right in. If someone looks like they're not stopping, it's because they're not. If it looks like someone's barreling into you, it's because they are.

Having said that, if you're not an idiot, and have at least a few years experience, go for it. You will see some shit and definitely get the adrenaline kick you're looking for, as well as seeing beautiful geography and throwing yourself head first into fantastic and surreal situations. You'll come back having lived a thousand lives and you'll radiate daring and boldness. You'll probably get laid a few times on the way.

However, if you're just some kid who thinks he can pick up a scooter and learn as he goes... still do it, just know that there's an 80% chance you'll end up a pancake on the side of the road. Kinda like this guy http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f7_1351114028
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.