[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally managed to save up enough money for a small vacation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: wtr.jpg (125KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
wtr.jpg
125KB, 950x633px
Finally managed to save up enough money for a small vacation. I have narrowed it down to Mexico or Costa Rica. Any recommendations? It looks like I will have to go alone since my friends are either in school or have no money. How can I travel to these places alone, be safe and still enjoy myself?
>>
Costa Rica is like Hawaii light and has better whores than Mexico
>>
>>1067356
The "fun" of costa rica costs a little bit of money, because of the hiking, moving around between sites, national parks. I'd absolutely snorkel, cloud walk, river raft, and other stuff there. The food is deliciously more caribbean, than say mexican (think s.american quality steaks, and rice with delicious Lizano steak sauce) vs salsa and more low end chopped up meat of mexico.

The only thing going for mexico would be prix fixe, where you're going to get the most competitive airfare, resort all inclusive cost control, but nothing much to do outside of your actual resort.

So, if price is your ultimate concern, pay attention to what you actually want to do on the ground. Just add it up daily. Costa Rica has a coast, and various cities and tours and food is ultra-cheap, but you'll be doing it a la carte. If you just want to visit one beach and stay there like you would in Mexico, that's fine too. You can always go back and see the rest. For the ultimate in cost control, you cruise, but it's not always cheapest when it's 1 per cabin. Talk a friend into going with you so you split the nightly rates.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.