[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think you found a good deal on flight tickets from europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 734737.png (589KB, 490x619px) Image search: [Google]
734737.png
589KB, 490x619px
>think you found a good deal on flight tickets from europe to japan
>check the service
>it's aeroflot
>>
what's wrong with aeroflot?
>>
>>1065187
Their prices are great, but their service falls flot.
>>
>>1065191
i dont understand why people care how bad the service is...
at least it's not domestic air china.
the seats still have ashtrays and the plane rattles and flexes in slight turbulence. All you really need is a seat and a functioning bathroom.
Im pretty sure they give you free booze on board. i could be wrong.
>>
>>1065179
>from europe to japan
How many hours?

I can do a fair while even in bad seats.

Air Asia from Malaysia to Australia was pretty uncomfortable but I had a flu at the time so that was probably related.
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
OP is a fucking idiot. Aeroflot was the most spacious and luxurious flight I have ever been on. Here is a pic of the type of plane that took me to Thailand.
>>
I don't get this meme, it's a prime example of the human brain not understanding loss of profit, saving and earning. I mean if you're affluent and like 40 years old+ you might want to get a nice ticket but if you're on a budget you should always go with the cheapest option unless it's >30% slower than what you might be willing to pay for, as long as the price different is significant at all. I mean let's say you work at Mcdonalds in America earning 8$ an hour before tax, would you rather work 20 hours flipping burgers or exchange a 660$ ticket for a 500$ ticket, that's a couple of hours longer and has slightly less legroom and no TV?
>>
>>1066290
That is pretty generic, mang.
U should fly singapore airlines. Most luxurious coach section
>>
>>1066314
This. This is also an argument I've never seen on this board, but it's so true.

Don't even get me started on first class.
>>
I flew Aeroflot from Vienna to Tokyo and had no problems with the service. Food was decent, free drinks and great on board entertainment. You could also take Emirates, they're about the same price category but slightly better. Only problem is that you'll be stuck in Dubai for 6-9 hours during their shopping layovers
>>
[Shill mode]

Finnair just started a campaign with pretty good prices. Worth checking out. Europe to most Asian destinations for decently cheap, and short layover in Helsinki. Singapore and Bangkok are with the brand new Airbus 350XWB.

t. Finnish guy
>>
>flying in a Russian plane full of Russians
>transiting at a Russian airport

Yeah nah, I'd rather walk.

t. visited Russia several times
>>
>>1066875
The majority of passengers from Moscow to Tokyo won't be Russians though
>>
Check ITAMATRIX first.

In reality it is rare to get the cheapest flights with Aeroflot. Flying Cathay to SEA is often 200 bucks cheaper, and that is flippin' Cathay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.